Real Big Fckn Cock and Balls

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
funny man. where your pics at? probably got at least a few inches on you
I wouldn't count on that. :wink:

I don't post pics of my cock on the internet, nor do I talk about how "real fukn big" it is, but it's fine by me if others do. I'm very happy with my endowment, and I'm not here looking for validation or ego gratification.

The point is, if you're going to be unrealistic and oversell yourself, you can't really object to honest responses from members like SnapperLondon and Americanadian24. CountryGuy's suggestion was a good one. You might want to look around at some of the member galleries to see how you measure up. You could also read the forums to find out what constitutes a small/average/large penis and to put things in perspective. :smile:

Last edited:

DAVISDAVE

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm.

You got a small penis, sorry. Have you looked at other galleries?

LPSG ist LARGE Penis support group, and by large I mean cocks over 8 inches. Even I am on the smaller side of REAL LARGE Penises

I mean there is nothing wrong with having a small dick, but why pretending that it is real big fckn????

B_Acockyteen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok so im not crazy lol.

look bud there are places where people wont know any better....i just think that showing your dick to people who actually own big dicks isnt going to fool anyone.

Out of curiosity whats that thing even measure?

tiptop55

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Honestly, it's a nice looking penis but I wouldn't describe it as big. I would describe it as average. There's nothing wrong with that either.

PutARingOnIt27

Just Browsing
Media
Nice dick and all, but I wouldn't regard it "big" or "long". There's nothing wrong with it. I hope people haven't been telling you it's "Real Fckn Big", because they've been lying to you. :)

B_Kevin19

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow there are some reactions I really didnt expect. Im leaving the pictures up for the fans...but the haters should really just take a better look. Sorry that your used to people taking pictures right up against their dicks to make them look bigger. Look at the proportions is all I have to say i guess... that and lol

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Wow there are some reactions I really didnt expect. Im leaving the pictures up for the fans...but the haters should really just take a better look. Sorry that your used to people taking pictures right up against their dicks to make them look bigger. Look at the proportions is all I have to say i guess... that and lol
Well, you completely emptied your album, except for one pic in your boxers, and you can't delete the ones you posted in the thread anyway.

You can't fairly call people "haters" when you oversell yourself and they're not impressed. They're not hating, just being honest. People around here have seen lots of big dicks. Lots of people here have big dicks. Just be realistic, have a little humility, and you'll be fine. :wink: