Real couple seek hung guy - uk

Lucypinderfan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
im looking for a hung male to hang out with my wife and me on either 3rd or 4th December. We have a hotel room with a hot tub in Berkshire, UK, and I'd like a hung guy to relax with us naked in the tub, could possibly lead to more if my wife would like it to.

The guy I'm looking for is preferably:

- 25-35 years old
- 7.5 inches +
- well spoken
- well educated
- well dressed
- confident and friendly without being cocky

My wife won't know about this beforehand, it will be a little surprise but obviously we will make sure she feels comfortable with any nakedness or sexual stuff before we go ahead. For years I've fantasized about her being with another man, so I'm looking to take the first step, albeit taking it slow.

She is 29, exotic looking with big tits and curvy ass. Genuinely good looking, especially if you like Kim kardashian type girls. You can see her a bit in the pics on my profile. Let me know if you are interested.

Hey - please check out my pics. Easy for me to travel over this weekend!!

im looking for a hung male to hang out with my wife and me on either 3rd or 4th December. We have a hotel room with a hot tub in Berkshire, UK, and I'd like a hung guy to relax with us naked in the tub, could possibly lead to more if my wife would like it to.

The guy I'm looking for is preferably:

- 25-35 years old
- 7.5 inches +
- well spoken
- well educated
- well dressed
- confident and friendly without being cocky

My wife won't know about this beforehand, it will be a little surprise but obviously we will make sure she feels comfortable with any nakedness or sexual stuff before we go ahead. For years I've fantasized about her being with another man, so I'm looking to take the first step, albeit taking it slow.

She is 29, exotic looking with big tits and curvy ass. Genuinely good looking, especially if you like Kim kardashian type girls. You can see her a bit in the pics on my profile. Let me know if you are interested.
Did this work out @Lucypinderfan ?