Real estate agents and vacant houses

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just curious if anyone ever heard of this actually happening first hand. I know a guy who wants to have sex in vacant houses. He knows agents have those keys to get in them and thinks it would be hot to go in, fuck and leave. On one hand it's hot as hell, on the other you can lose your license if you're caught.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was alone being shown a condo some years back in uniform... the agent's eyes were gluded to my crotch and the tension was papbable.... I felt like he was practically salivating and mentally stripping me down... we both stayed professional... but I know he wanted to play with it and suck me off...

Reactions: Thesussexcock

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I had an friend who was an agent, that wanted me to show up at the last 10 minutes of an open house, for a vacant property, but I was out of town when he texted. I think he didn't care about the risks, because it was his last weekend at that job before switching careers. I sure wish I could've made it. :wink:

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I met this guy on line and he can't host and right now neither can I. He then suggested showing him a house. I never really thought about it but I started getting hard thinking about it. Walking in, locking the door, dropping my pants and letting him do me right there....

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm sure a lot of women do think of that and carry mace or a gun. The girls I know don't usually go into the house but open the door and let the buyer walk through alone.

fivesalive

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not a sexy story but a guy who was showing me places nonchalantly mentioned how he knew which tenants smoked weed at places he showed. He talked about using his key to break in and steal weed while they weren't home.

Can't say I got a place from him after that.

Reactions: Thesussexcock

CrookedHalo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
This is a similar situation that I have first-hand knowledge of. When I lived in an apartment, my landlord would bring random ladies to empty units in my building for all sorts of rather loud romping that lasted for quite a while. I made sure he saw me in the hallway after he'd done this several times, and I also made sure to catch his eye. He immediately gave me a nice discount on my rent, because I also knew his wife.

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have a friend who is a realtor and is very serious but he had to show a house to famous dominatrix to house her MEN and BOYS. (AKA her staff). She bought a house about 3 blocks away from her own pretty much to house 5 guys and use for demonstrations and other S&M stuff (I don't know much about it). I guess the whole time everything was being examined for people hanging off of the ceiling, noise levels outside the home, privacy etc. I guess it was a pretty crazy client!

M

Mr Ed in Mass

My last girlfriend was a Realtor and she use to ask me to go with her when she met single male clients.

bulge4u2

1st Like
Media
If you do this, just be sure to bring in the lock box or the key cup, and it would be nice if the seller lives out of town, beats having to get a motel room.