Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you but I have this one
I meant the full scene for that bald guy
The other guys has separate full videos

drainedmt

Legendary Member
Media
Decided to share my experience as a gloryhole host.

I debated setting up a gloryhole during the pandemic, as it seemed to be a safe way to have sex.

I looked up some manufacturers online, and the free-standing ones were too expensive. I then though about trying to craft one of my own (I experimented with room dividers and curtains) but didn't really have the interest.

I joined a location-based cruising app and would see guys getting tons of responses (like 20-50) after setting up a gloryhole. Now I'm definitely a bit more selective, but was curious.

So I bought a somewhat reasonably priced curtain type and setup at a local motel.

I had TONS of responses. Again, am pretty selective here (plus needed to mindful of my personal safety) and invited a handful of guys over.

Guy #1

Doctor or nurse in scrubs. 6" average white cock but very clean (I'm a sucker for hygiene, literally). Very sweet tasting cum.

Guy #2

Latin guy, about 7" uncut thick. He got very verbal and was facefucking me so hard I was worried the rod would drop. He asked me wear a face mask so he could just face fuck me on the bed, but obviously I didn't have one. He exploded all over me.

Guy #3

Very short shy black guy. He said he was 5'6, but he was probably 5'4. He dick, about 7, looked huge on him. I had to lower the hole and crouch as his dick pointed straight down when hard. It was physically difficult to suck, and I was worn out from guy #2. Because of the challenging setup, he just asked me jack him off. "Just jerk straight down," he instructed. I didn't think he was close as his breathing didn't get heavier but then suddenly a stream of cum shot out and landed on my knees. After he left, I looked in the mirror and my pants were splattered by his cum.

Guy #4

Fit white guy with a 7.5" cock. Super hot dude with a big dick. He was hard right from the start (most were semis) and he stuck his beautiful cut dick through. I worked on it and he was very into it. I pulled down my shorts and started jacking because he was so turned on. He shot a giant load that spewed out of mouth and onto my black t-shirt.

Guy #5

Fit Latin guy with a spectacularly hard ass. This guy was actually one of the first to reach out, but he was nervous about the setup. He wanted to watch another guy and see how it went, but I was still figuring it out and did not feel safe with two guys in my room while I was behind the hole.

I asked #4 if he minded if #5 watched and he didn't. So I asked them to arrive within 5 minutes of each other. Unfortunately, I guess my mouth was too good because #4 was filling my mouth with his load within minutes.

I checked on #5 and he said he was nervous and waiting in the parking lot but when he saw #4 exit my room with a smile on his face, #5 was sad he missed out. He came in and pulled down his pants and stuck a beautiful, blemish-free uncut cock in. I started working it and felt it swell in my mouth into about 7.5" by 6" thick that got fatter at the base. I sucked and stroked his tapered torpedo cock until he busted , his cream mixing with #4s in my throat.

So that was my first experience as a GH host. I've already had experience #2 and will share with you if enough people like this post.

And tonight, #5 messaged me again ;-)

drainedmt

Legendary Member
Media
Hey guys,

So much positive feedback to my first round of gloryhole stories that I'm going to share round 2, though I did round 3 today ;-)

Round 2 was at the same location as round 1.

Guy #1 was this huge black dude, 6'4" with a girthy eight inches. He was pretty subdued but came in my mouth.

Guy #2 was this cute, slightly older Latin guy. We tried to connect during the morning but he came after work, and boy he sure came.

Beautiful 7" dick with a huge knob. I loved how my lips spread further apart as I worked that mushroom head. Working it was such a turn on. He started moaning and cumming. I thought he was done so I unwrapped my lips around his mushroom head but he was still squirting. You know when you stick your thumb in a garden hose to get a more intense stream? The same thing happened and his cum sprayed upward. There's still a huge cum stain ABOVE the hole where he shot...the only guy to spray in that direction.

Guy #3 was another Latin guy. Cock looked fairly average but I was horny. He entered the room, made some small talk, walked over to the gloryhole and started to punch it, striking my head. He then pulled the material to the side, decided I wasn't his type and walked out. I told him to get out. I'm sharing this because as hot as these encounters sound, there is risk involved.

Guy #4 was the nurse from the first time. I sucked for a good while but got some jaw fatigue. I apologized but he still said he enjoyed it even if he didn't cum.

Guy #5 was this 19yo twink. Normally not the kind of guy I go for. He was so slight and short (and I struggled with a shorter guy the first time). I think he was a bit nervous...he had to go pee beforehand. He stuck his dick through and it was about 2" flaccid uncut. He jokingly called it "the shrimp" but after some oral coaxing it grew to an impressive curved 7", which looked huge on his frame. I told him he was one of the most impressive growers I had ever seen.

The funny thing he was so verbal but said funny things like "work my popsicle." I guess he enjoyed my head game because he came back the next day for another round. At that age those teens reload quick and he had another big mouthful of cum.

Guy #2 really wanted to come back as well, but we didn't make it work unfortunately. Still crossing my fingers for a repeat.

Lemme know if you'd like to hear about round 3!

Kizmit18

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey guys,

So much positive feedback to my first round of gloryhole stories that I'm going to share round 2, though I did round 3 today ;-)

Round 2 was at the same location as round 1.

Guy #1 was this huge black dude, 6'4" with a girthy eight inches. He was pretty subdued but came in my mouth.

Guy #2 was this cute, slightly older Latin guy. We tried to connect during the morning but he came after work, and boy he sure came.

Beautiful 7" dick with a huge knob. I loved how my lips spread further apart as I worked that mushroom head. Working it was such a turn on. He started moaning and cumming. I thought he was done so I unwrapped my lips around his mushroom head but he was still squirting. You know when you stick your thumb in a garden hose to get a more intense stream? The same thing happened and his cum sprayed upward. There's still a huge cum stain ABOVE the hole where he shot...the only guy to spray in that direction.

Guy #3 was another Latin guy. Cock looked fairly average but I was horny. He entered the room, made some small talk, walked over to the gloryhole and started to punch it, striking my head. He then pulled the material to the side, decided I wasn't his type and walked out. I told him to get out. I'm sharing this because as hot as these encounters sound, there is risk involved.

Guy #4 was the nurse from the first time. I sucked for a good while but got some jaw fatigue. I apologized but he still said he enjoyed it even if he didn't cum.

Guy #5 was this 19yo twink. Normally not the kind of guy I go for. He was so slight and short (and I struggled with a shorter guy the first time). I think he was a bit nervous...he had to go pee beforehand. He stuck his dick through and it was about 2" flaccid uncut. He jokingly called it "the shrimp" but after some oral coaxing it grew to an impressive curved 7", which looked huge on his frame. I told him he was one of the most impressive growers I had ever seen.

The funny thing he was so verbal but said funny things like "work my popsicle." I guess he enjoyed my head game because he came back the next day for another round. At that age those teens reload quick and he had another big mouthful of cum.

Guy #2 really wanted to come back as well, but we didn't make it work unfortunately. Still crossing my fingers for a repeat.

Lemme know if you'd like to hear about round 3!
We need pics too.

Reactions: UngodlyHour00

karlaz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight