Real glory holes encounters

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I also have this one from gloryholeswallowr that features a white and black guy visitor. Which gloryhole uses a doorhole besides straightboyz \ privatehole ???

I don’t think anyone has ever sucked more cocks than gloryholeswallowr. Think he once serviced like 42 men in 24 hours and he has literally swallowed more than 1 gallon of sperm.

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
do tell! what was he like? how can u edge that long with him? i'd explode in 2 seconds
Love gloryholeswallowr, miss his profile so much. feel bad all that hard work he did got deleted.
his best vids was when he had 2 or 3 guys come over and he made them suck cock too.
my fav one was when he says "I sucked him earlier"
Nobody has sucked more cock than gloryholeswallowr. It’s mind numbing the amount of cum this guy has swallowed down.

Reactions: Andrew-Mike

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nobody has sucked more cock than gloryholeswallowr. It’s mind numbing the amount of cum this guy has swallowed down.
He used to be much hotter looking before he moved to LA. Somehow got way out of shape. And since he’s part of the main attraction in his videos, that’s just something Innotice.

however, in LA, he sure seems to be pulling some young trade. He must be hot enough for them to get fucked through the ghole. But I did wonder if he swaps face pics with them before the encounter (cuz young dudes would be picky about getting topped by someone they’re not hot for.)

curtain_swoosh

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He used to be much hotter looking before he moved to LA. Somehow got way out of shape. And since he’s part of the main attraction in his videos, that’s just something Innotice.

however, in LA, he sure seems to be pulling some young trade. He must be hot enough for them to get fucked through the ghole. But I did wonder if he swaps face pics with them before the encounter (cuz young dudes would be picky about getting topped by someone they’re not hot for.)
bodyshaming someone you dont even know.
wow, real nice

you dont seem to understand gloryholes and the anonymity that comes with it.

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I think there are some misconceptions here and if gloryholeswallowr is a member in here-Please chime in!

He now lives in the DFW area, not LA. He used to live in south Florida. I doubt he exchanges face pictures because as a gloryhole cocksucker-he’s offering anonymity and just a mouth or an ass in some cases. They don’t care what he looks like as long as he sucks them well and swallows-which he ALWAYS does.

I’m just in awe of the sheer volume of cocks he has had in his mouth. I have chatted a little with him and he’s sucked thousands of cocks and swallowed easily more than 1 gallon of semen. It’s incredible and hope he stays safe.