Real Happenings-New Forum Suggestion

gigantikok: I don't think it is neccessary... There are plenty of sections that are factual where this sort of stuff could fit. Just because there isn't a "Real Happenings" section, doesn't mean it is stopping certain people from posting whatever factual story/question they might have in another section.

TragicWhiteKnight: I'd like to think the majority of the forum could be 'real' happenings.

The lewd stories you talk about could go into the 'Sex' section, provided there's room for comment; the psychological ones in 'Relationships' etc.

Although if there was going to be a new forum heading, there should be a space to discuss forming a real 'Big Cock Club', if there was serious interest.

Longhornjok: The existing forum could be re-titled "Erotica" or something, and then it could have sections for both fiction and real-life stories in it. It shouldn't be that big a deal. You know the forum with stories in it is purely for entertainment, not for questions or support, so I am sure Mark could figure out a way to allow for true stories (which can even be more entertaining).

awellhungboi: That's a good idea, longhorn, calling the 'fictitious' section 'erotica' instead. Still, no matter what we call it people could still post their true life experiences there, just with a note that it was true.

So, if you ever get around to writing those memoirs, geo, you'll have an eager audience waiting for you here!

Longhornjok: Monstro, does Erotica connote fiction? I thought it was a general term for erotic stories, pictures, etc., thus such a forum could house real-life and fictitious stories. I could be wrong - you're the auto-didact. :)

awellhungboi: I didn't say 'erotica' meant 'fictitious'.  We have a board called 'fictitious stories' and I agreed with you that it could be called 'erotica' instead, to connote stories both true and fictitious.  

So, maybe we should start a feud, longhorn.  You wanna piece of me?  You wanna piece of me?

Longhornjok: Yeah, Monstro, that's what this board needs, another feud... not.

My bad, I misread ya. I was just askin' any way; I didn't know the answer and you make up part of the intelligentsia here so I was deferring to you.

There, did I kiss up enough with THAT response? :D

Longhornjok: On a related topic, we have some interesting areas of discussion on here. Does any one else ever have to look twice at a forum name? I look at some of them too fast and they morph into something even weirder.

GUYS UNDER 12, WITH OVER 21

MEN URINATING ON OTHER MEN

SEX WITHOUT A LARGE PENIS

awellhungboi: As the Fonz would say, "No problemo."

Um, but if I'm part of the intelligensia, god help us all.

TragicWhiteKnight: My two (non)cents:

How about dividing 'Sex With A Large Penis' into

* Sex - Questions & Advice
* Sex - Stories

7x6andchg: We HAVE an intelligensia?
Where were the nominations? Where was the voting?
:D

Erotica is a good idea because then stories that aren't necessarily asking a question or looking for support, but merely wanting to provide some reading entertainment, could go in that section...IMHO.

7x6&C

TragicWhiteKnight: But...but...where do we go ask questions about erotica? I need to somewhere to improve my erotic fiction! I'm having particular trouble with Chapter 2: should the main characters have sex, or should they not? So many tough choices...

I retract my stupidity

AnonyMs: In the past, new forum headers have been added when there were sufficient enough posts of that genre to warrant making a section just for that area of interest- thus the Young and Hung heading.

Maybe we should just call the Fiction section "Really Hot Stuff" and that way both erotica and "stranger than fiction real life happenings" could go in there.

And I seem to recall Marko saying once there was a limit to the number of section headings, but I could be wrong about that.

awellhungboi: Oh, the feud wasn't real--I hope that's clear. LHJ's my friend.

Anyway, I think you had a good idea, Quest. I hope it happens. Thanks for suggesting it!

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll think about creating a new section, but I think that stories about "real happenings" would fit into every section here except for the obvious (Ficticious Stories).

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Okay, I've added "Real Life Experiences" to the "Sex With A Large Penis" category, and moved that category up to #2. Hopefully that will solve the "problem" without creating yet another category.