Real Housewives of Orange CoUNTy anyone?

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
not exactly celebrities but....... seen a few episodes this season. it's pretty horrible, but even more entertaining.

anyways, the last episode had them all at lake havasu and you get to see a bunch of guys with no shirts.

one of the housewives' husband, simon, is pretty hot in my opinion and he is shirtless basically the whole episode. he's nice and beefy, but definitely not a carb counter. at one point his wife tells him his swim trunks are too high and pulls them down, and then he pulls them up, and she pulls them down, etc. you get to see some nice lower abdomen, and then she says "show your pubes!" it's pretty hot.

anyone know anything about any of the husbands, or have any screen caps/pictures?

sweet.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ack those Housewives Of.......shows.....ick. I can't believe I wasted 3 rs of my life on the Georgia gals. I NEVER wanna see those shows again. I don't care if Frankie Avalon is nude on the show, even from his heyday. KILL reality shows w/housewives NOW!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Simon gets me going. Though, I wish he was still aloof like he was last season. To see him relaxed and making a fool of himself kinda wrecks the image I had of him that greatly attracted me to him last season.

This season's new housewives are just ruining the show for me. Quinn by herself last season was almost enough to make me lose interest, but now to have two boring and annoying bitches is just too much.

BTW, I started a thread about this show almost two years ago:

The Real Housewives of Orange County

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Simon gets me going. Though, I wish he was still aloof like he was last season. To see him relaxed and making a fool of himself kinda wrecks the image I had of him that greatly attracted me to him last season.

This season's new housewives are just ruining the show for me. Quinn by herself last season was almost enough to make me lose interest, but now to have two boring and annoying bitches is just too much.

BTW, I started a thread about this show almost two years ago:

The Real Housewives of Orange County

ok thanks. i tried searching, but as you probably know, the search feature totally blows, so if i don't see something on the first page i'm not gonna search for it.

yeah, i watch it more for the husbands.... but really just simon.... he should get his own show, and considering how hot his wife is and how much she talks about them maintaining a good sex life, you have to assume that he's packin or at least really good in bed. would love to find out....

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
ok thanks. i tried searching, but as you probably know, the search feature totally blows, so if i don't see something on the first page i'm not gonna search for it.

To do a successful search all you have to do is narrow the keywords down to the most uncommon one associated with what you are looking for.

For instance, typing in "housewives", "orange county" or simply "orange" I was able to get a few threads related to this show to show up in just the first page of search results.

The LPSG search really isn't that bad if you go about looking for stuff that way.

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To do a successful search all you have to do is narrow the keywords down to the most uncommon one associated with what you are looking for.

For instance, typing in "housewives", "orange county" or simply "orange" I was able to get a few threads related to this show to show up in just the first page of search results.

The LPSG search really isn't that bad if you go about looking for stuff that way.

... but it still sucks.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
AMEN.

But there are always going to be some members here that just come to complain and not have fun.

As for the hags of orange county. They got killed in the ratings by the Atlanta houswives.
Where did I complain?

I offered tips on how to search for Christ's sake!:rolleyes:

shyguyftl

Sexy Member
Media
You ended the story before the funny part. When she starts banging and flopping his dick in his swimsuit in front of everyone. And he did not try to stop her at all. Damn alcohol and Bravo TV crew. They F' everything good up before reality television ever gets good.

jason2345

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
im watching that episode right now. she really just grabbed his package and shook it infornt of everyone. then later on in the episode she asks for a boat and he said, "yeah if you blow me." damn i would definitley be blowing him and letting him fuck me all the time if i was her!!!

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Simon is so hot, I don't know what it is but yum. Also in an earlier episode when him & his wife and Vicky & Don are in the limo there's def a nice crotch/bulge shot of him, I'd love to rip those shorts off and play with his big thick cock. Shane (Jeanna's Older Son) also drives me crazy, so hot!

Media
As with all people in life there is good and bad, sugar and salt.
These shows for me are fluff tv and not to be taken seriously. The enjoyment level, serves as a means of viewing a slice of life elsewhere.

True, Vicky is irritating. The world is full of people like this.

I enjoyed the New York housewives but not as much as the Atlanta crew. Those girls took it over. The reunion show was funny and almost came to blows. Ne Ne is something else.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As with all people in life there is good and bad, sugar and salt.
These shows for me are fluff tv and not to be taken seriously. The enjoyment level, serves as a means of viewing a slice of life elsewhere.

True, Vicky is irritating. The world is full of people like this.

I enjoyed the New York housewives but not as much as the Atlanta crew. Those girls took it over. The reunion show was funny and almost came to blows. Ne Ne is something else.

Amen sistah! I LOVED Atlanta! Team NENE!

samhung

Sexy Member
Media
All of the women on those "real housewife" series look like bad plastic surgery victims. Whatever part has not been stretched, pulled, tugged, sutured, injected with collagen and/or botulinum toxin is probably implanted. Most of them started out ugly as hell and just got worse.