Real Housewives Sex Tap 15 Mins Released

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
good video any one know who the guy is? She worked him good. she really like herself on video. the video is missing some oral action that would have been hot.

sukmycock00

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
good lord she's gross. It looks like she got a prince albert through her mini-dick, and I don't think I've ever seen square boobs with heinous scars that make it look like the nipple connects to her ribcage

but at least the guy has a nice dick...unfortunately it's covered in skank lol

Art1975

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Last edited:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know what the back story is on this tape...was this another "leak"? It is amazing to me what these people will do to keep in the media light. He sounds sexy...her not so much

lokibrand

Sexy Member
Media
I think she looks decent.
Her face actually looks better than on the show. The boobs have clearly seen better days but hey she's like in her late 40s and has had some work done, give her a break.

The story is that the sex tape "leaked" and Danielle says that Steve(the guy in the video) did it. He said on the show that it was actually her who filmed herself masturbating and such(which is clearly untrue seeing as he's in the video).
Danielle is a bit wacked but I still say Dina and her sister are hiding the biggest secrets, hence why she "quit" the show. "It was getting too dark" my ass, more like her dark secrets were about to come to light

Apparently Danielle is gay now- http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/06/23/real-housewife-danielle-staub-member-gay-community/

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't get all the hating? Then again I've never seen the show and barely heard of it.

well, she's a douchebag. i watched an episode by mistake this year and now i can't look away. it's like a train wreck...and so is she.

someone please fill me in on what "PROSTITUTION WHORE!" means. i've seen it too many times when people are commenting on posts about her for it not to be something someone has said/written about her---or that she's actually done.

Last edited:

lechera

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The guy in the video is actually not Steve. The guy in the Video is another one of her ex's that didn't want to be identified. What had happened was that the guy Steve from the show suposidly filmed them have sex on his cell phone (this video clearly not shot via cell phone) and he was going to sell it for money. When Danielle found out she got her lawyer on him and killed the deal; meanwhile she got one of her old boyfriends to do sex tape and she sold it to hustler and now Boom!

She is gross though; she has the biggest Vagina I have seen. Nasty

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
someone please fill me in on what "PROSTITUTION WHORE!" means. i've seen it too many times when people are commenting on posts about her for it not to be something someone has said/written about her---or that she's actually done.

got my answer. i just googled those 2 words. LMGDAO!!

Last edited: