Real inside info about females experiencing SIZE

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Directed to come here for this type of insight. I was in thread started by another and piled on about how cool it would be to get some real feedback about what a woman has go through her head first time encounters REAL BIG dicik. Even through out a couple items about how it felt and an after thought or two.

Women, per the other thread and two others with similar promise, don't want to speak of this topic. That's all good.

So, will see if other out there interested in topic and have anything similar to what I will start with below.

Knew a very sexy looking and well built women in College. Though different genders we were actually friends. Had same classes and worked on assignments, et al, together often. So, time to chat. She asked me for some relationship advice. She had just returned from an internship and she had had an affair there. She did not "cheat" as she told me her bf and her had mutually agreed that they would use the internship time as a break and once she got back they would continue, re-evaluate, blah blah their now two year relationship. I told her that she should not say anything about it given "freedom" deal made. But I asked about why she did it, I was curious, was it a mini-relationship work related, a one night stand, what? She was picked up at a bar. He had hit on her a few times and he was the big burly hairy type that was just not her type. After third "rejection" the guy came right out and told her that he was super hung and that it was her loss. A few drinks later this statement rolling around in her head. She went and asked him to dance. They went home, his place, together. She told me had not been lying and that she felt both aroused and concerned when as they were engaged in foreplay he pulled his pants far enough down to pull his very erect penis out and placed her hand on it. She told me is had been too big for her and that she had arched her butt downward during sex and played with his nipples et al to get him to cum as soon as possible. I told her since a one nighter and "bad" sex then definately don't say anything... if the two of them do a confession deal then focus on the one time part and it was bad part and leave the it was huge part out for her bf's sake. She hesitated and looked away right as I stressed the "since just a one time thing", which I had presumed from her statements. Well, she was his booty call for rest of her internship. She fucked him whenever he wanted it though it had been "bad" - lol.

So, this and other scenarios kind of proves the theory that not only does size matter it matters a lot but for some weird assortment of reasons women want this to be kept secret.

Anyone else have some inside stories like above? I have two others but will wait to see if thread moves at all.

B_cosmognosis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's a fascinating strory...It's strange how women won't admit to thier preferences sometimes. I'm looking forward to your other stories as well as any comments from the ladies of the forum as to the reasons for this. Obviously the ladies here don't have a problem expressing their desires but maybe they can shed some light on why other women do.

hung_proper1978

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. I have a friend who is massive. I have met a few of the girls he has fucked. They all said he was a "freak", "asshole" and terrible in bed.

Yet they all told me that they fucked him whenever he wanted. Cheating on bf's and husbands. I asked why? None of them could give me a honest answer. They would mumble things like "I dont know...he sucks...but he's HUGE!"

WTF?

So its crap like that that make me doubt when I hear women say "size dont matter", "its not the cock its the man attached" "I dont care what he has as long as I love him" bullshit.

hung_proper1978

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh and another story. Have a female friend that I've know for years. She "claims" she hates big cocks and prefers smaller than average. Yet she seems to be always complaining about how big her hook ups are. "Ouch they hurt me" etc etc.

Then one day she finally hooks up with a guy with a small dick...and complains that she wished he was bigger and often talks about how she misses my cock or another ex who was hung.

Again WTF?

zombyalive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i agree to some extent.

me and my ex started talking about our sexual adventures one night. and she got around to talking about her bf, and insisted at some point that he was the perfect size, that i was too big for her. i was honestly happy for her i figured all the better. a week later i'm over at her house and she starts looking at me a certain way with a little smile on her face. a few minutes after that and she's face down telling me to fuck her harder when it doesn't even fit all the way in.

did i miss something?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's not surprising behavior. It's actually the same for males, many males cheat because they want the physical sensations but have no emotional connection to the women they cheat with. For females it's no different, a larger penis feels good to many of them, but there's nothing outside of that feeling, and all in all it's just a physical fling.

The reason to keep that secret is because in this society and many around the world the concept of the "Slut" and the "Pleasure Seeker" are intermingled; if you do a person, especially if you're female, for the sheer pleasure of sexing them you are a slut, hands down, regardless of all other socially meritous standings and accredations.

Besides: "Only sluts like big dicks."

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Yes. I have a friend who is massive. I have met a few of the girls he has fucked. They all said he was a "freak", "asshole" and terrible in bed.

Yet they all told me that they fucked him whenever he wanted. Cheating on bf's and husbands. I asked why? None of them could give me a honest answer. They would mumble things like "I dont know...he sucks...but he's HUGE!"

WTF?

So its crap like that that make me doubt when I hear women say "size dont matter", "its not the cock its the man attached" "I dont care what he has as long as I love him" bullshit.

That is a very interesting story. It makes me feel very insecure about my relationships, but it's very interesting and something that I know from personal experience to be true.

My ex had a hung former lover. She said that he was an alcoholic and cheated on her all the time and that she was happy to not be associated with him anymore. Well, to make a long story short after we break up I learn that her and him are back together. I guess being hung makes up for being an alcoholic cheater.

Reactions: hi-wolf

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A woman I work with, one of the most drop dead beautiful women I've ever known, has this propensity for hooking up, and supporting absolute asshole bums. Turns out these guys were hung and she was/is a size queen.

I once jokingly told her she has an addicktion.

D_Doewell Dadong

Experimental Member
Media
If you had Mr Average. Average in every way, then he was cloned, identical in every way with the one exception being his cock was 2 inches longer, and 1 inch thicker. Which one do you think the woman would choose? I have a funny feeling it would be the clone

D_Bob Scratchit

Just Browsing
Media
I can attest to women acting like this. I've been with a few women who were cheating on their boyfriends with me. They both made comments about my size and the size of their boyfriends ;)

D_Bussbye Bushsticker

Experimental Member
Media
I've had 2 strange occurances with women, in both cases we became firm friends and then jumped in to bed - so not pickups. In both cases, the women weren't very experienced at all.

In both cases we only played with each other, ie no full sex, and then after that they've broken things off.

Now, I'm not super-big like some on here - but can the opposite be true too? Can women run away when they experience size. I never did get any answers in either case.

Last edited:
Media
A women's ideal mate is a man with good genes (looks, dick, sex aptitude) and access to resources. In modern day society resources usually mean money. But, power is even more important because that's technically what money gives you. Men, who exhibit good leadership skills (aggressiveness, poise, communication skills) are very attractive to women, because these are the men with power. This is more important than the physical qualities a man has. Women are often attracted to bad boys and assholes, because they're perceived as strong leaders.

A woman will want a long term partner who can provide for a family and be a good father. Studies show that when women cheat their lovers tend to be higher on the socio-economic scale than their partner. Subconciously she wants to have the lover's baby and use the partner to raise and provide for the child. A woman who's already well-off will seek young physical specimens, because she can take care of the baby. Think of the cliched rich housewife and the pool boy. Women married to hot, hung, powerful men are extremely unlikely to cheat and will put up with a great deal of cheating on the man's part.

When a women appears not to know what she wants it's because her subconcious mind wants both men for different roles and her concious mind is trying to pick one. Her mind will focus on the better relationship, but she will be drawn to the big dick 'mysteriously'.

Most of this info I read in Sperm Wars by Robin Baker. It's a very fascinating book. It explains everything you ever wanted to know about sex, then teaches you more and explains that too.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
A women's ideal mate is a man with good genes (looks, dick, sex aptitude) and access to resources. In modern day society resources usually mean money. But, power is even more important because that's technically what money gives you. Men, who exhibit good leadership skills (aggressiveness, poise, communication skills) are very attractive to women, because these are the men with power. This is more important than the physical qualities a man has. Women are often attracted to bad boys and assholes, because they're perceived as strong leaders.

A woman will want a long term partner who can provide for a family and be a good father. Studies show that when women cheat their lovers tend to be higher on the socio-economic scale than their partner. Subconciously she wants to have the lover's baby and use the partner to raise and provide for the child. A woman who's already well-off will seek young physical specimens, because she can take care of the baby. Think of the cliched rich housewife and the pool boy. Women married to hot, hung, powerful men are extremely unlikely to cheat and will put up with a great deal of cheating on the man's part.

When a women appears not to know what she wants it's because her subconcious mind wants both men for different roles and her concious mind is trying to pick one. Her mind will focus on the better relationship, but she will be drawn to the big dick 'mysteriously'.

Most of this info I read in Sperm Wars by Robin Baker. It's a very fascinating book. It explains everything you ever wanted to know about sex, then teaches you more and explains that too.

Great post. Very unsettling for a guy like me, but very true.

It actually reminds me an article I read a while back about paternity fraud. In the article, there was a father of three who found out that all of his kids had been fathered by different men. I can't even begin to imagine the sense of betrayal and anger that man must have felt. But, I guess that is part of the realities of life, isn't it?

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I weigh in at 7 1/4 x 6 1/4 and have always had compliments on my size, whether falsely or truthfully I don't know but whatever. Anyway the girl I have been dating for 6 months kinda said I was her biggest ever, except there was one other guy. She quickly backtracked and stated we were similar and he was the next longest and fattest to mine. She slipped up once and said that he "hurt her if anything" and that I had the girth. This suggests that he was longer than me, and she had already stated similar girth. The guy is pretty tall and lean, so I'm guessing 9 x 6. Anyway to cut a long story short, he was an arsehole and it was just a sexual relationship. But she has made it obvious she was hooked on him and wanted to date him, but he fucked her around.

He has tried to keep contact with her and meet up with her and she tells me and ignores him. But I can tell she has had to fight to cut contact with him and it wasn't easy.

All because he had a big cock? Probably. Yet I'm not exactly small, nor average. So could this work with guys who are 8 x 6 but the girl has experienced 9 or 10? I wonder.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
me and my ex started talking about our sexual adventures one night. and she got around to talking about her bf, and insisted at some point that he was the perfect size, that i was too big for her. i was honestly happy for her i figured all the better. a week later i'm over at her house and she starts looking at me a certain way with a little smile on her face. a few minutes after that and she's face down telling me to fuck her harder when it doesn't even fit all the way in.

AND

did i miss something?

No.
She was the one missing something. :wink:

And it sounds like she missed a couple of inches there that couldn't fit in too.

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
L___ from Mn.
This is the one that I am sure developed the curiousity in me about topic. That and fact that I am one of those guys that does all kinds of sensuous foreplay and take great pride in the number of ways I do oral enjoying the act on its own and for how if I am reading and responding to her correctly I get to hear very erotic moaning. A woman letting herself go and when she is being sensual/sexual, especially if she is a "nice girl" is something I just find out of this world erotic.

She makes a comment or two about my size, compliments in left handed way. Well, I know the actual statistics and how they are very skewed to larger in real experiences given how much more average partners large and huge endowed guys have. That and fact that we were far enough along that are talks had lost boundaries.

I softly approach prior lovers. I think I accept the "right" to have the past be the past. But I do fall prey to being compelled to see what I can gather about her size comment. She is very evasive, which is unlike her. So, I let it drop. Of course, I pry again and then again as conversation allows... pillow talk time. In my weak defense one time she pointed out that the toy I sometimes use with her during oral is small and she can enjoy that a lot and that though very narrow and short adds to her orgasm. "Though protest too much" is what is eventually in my head.

It finally comes out:
"There was this guy. His name was K___. First time having sex is after drinks and we start after falling together on the bed fully clothed... he is hard already as I unbuckle his pants and he is big...."
I confirmed that he was not big. He was huge. Extremely thick. Her first thought that acknowledged this was "I guess I am going to find out what a big one feels like."
It was a struggle at first. She said she felt a slight burning sensation in her outer muscles from being so stretched. She had focused on pleasing him to get him to come rather quickly given she was having a hard time adjusting to him, his size.
So, it was not good sex eh? So this would mean that it was a one time encounter? Of course, she fucked him and eventually grew to enjoy being so "full" from him.

My response: I get a chubby everytime I let myself think about the sexual pleasure she received from him. Also, I bought a toy that was allegedly made from a plastic model of Jeff Stryker. About once a month, during oral, I opt for the Jeff Stryker toy versus my fingers or the little toy so that "my girl" feels really full periodically during sex.

D

deleted356736

As a well-hung man who's not been faithful and who's wife knows and never said a word about it, maybe the comments about size in this thread are closer to the truth than most women would like to admit. That, coupled with my confidence and my relative success, as quoted above. And does male size link to his confidence, and his confidence link to his success?

One of those partners, ultimately a long-term partner, joked that size didn't matter until she first saw me and then said, very seriously, that it's always the small guys who pack a surprise and the tall guys who are disappointment. I thought at the time that if size didn't matter to her, then why would she be disappointed? It's just another example of size doesn't matter until it happens.

Reactions: Bigthick7in

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Got this one from co-worker friend:
S__ was the younger one of the waitresses. She was 21. My buddy was near fifty and was the informal leader of our restaurant group.
S got called into the office to discuss a raise. The boss stood up at one point making the lame "complaint" of "look what you do to me." He was showing off his erection through his pants and took it out.
S told our informal leader these details as if disgusted by his actions. Yet she was in his office for a half hour. She was called out for the time. S had a boyfriend that she lived with. S looked very flushed upon returning to the floor for work. S admitted that she did have sex with the guy using the excuse that he was so big she couldn't pass up the situation having never felt such a thing inside of her.
Though I like the falling for tempatation of a LP in this story I did find it troubling that the guy was married, she cheated on her bf and it was done during work. She could have sued the guy or something. Maybe LP guys, sometimes, can't help themselves in sharing their gift eh?

Cowabanga

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that the women(can be men too) that talk about sex with a big one without emotional attachment, and just want to cheat on their partner just for the sake of the size experience, may show sign of an addiction. Wanting to experience that dopamine drug induce hormone that we all can feel when we first fall in love. Whenever you say WTF and have no logical explanation, that often chemical compound that you get a high from can induce many situation that just does not make rational sense.

Some of you couldn't explain why the women became inconsistent of her size preference. But I couldn't help notice that she spent some time for the dopamine to wear off when the sex wasn't new and exciting to her anymore. Heart grows fonder when apart, and she wanted it back again.

I see this all the time in the chat, when some member talk about how lousy their performances was from the sex with the partner they hook up from the LPSG, after they oggle them on the chat for awhile, not being able to get past the first phase of relationship. Too much dopamine from one encounter to another can make them even more callous and numb for greater sex experience, and emphasis are now place on the size of cock to get that higher high. Sometime even display emotion of anger toward the gender of preference in generalization of distaste for the frustration of not being able to be satisfy by skipping phase 1 and enter the power struggle phase 2 in inserting a control issue of mandating rules or list they have for the sex partner.

Or the partner they were with, really was a big jerk! And everything I just said was Bullocks!