Real inside info about females experiencing SIZE

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Everybody complains nobody uses the search function, but this is what happens when they do.
the complaint is that the questions that tend to be asked ad nauseam are answered.

example questions
What size do women prefer?
Is 4 inches too small?
what girth do women like?
etc

This is a discussion rather than a question.
That said this thread looks to belong in more Large penis section since it specifically pertains to large dicks.
Simply could of started a new thread at this point. It would allow for a lot more fresh views. I think it would live longer had it been new rather than resurrected. Threads that get brought back from so long ago tend to fizzle out really fast :|

I like how most of the answers in here are from men XD

Yes, I do have a preference for more endowed cock/larger toys, but that's a very small part of why I have been involved with the men I have, in the past. It's entirely random coincidence that my boyfriend is more endowed. The other stuff meant way more. The average sized men I've been with I wouldn't cheat on, because I'm not a cheating piece of shit. I don't pursue big dick as a be all, end all for male partners, so I don't consider myself a size queen. It's a preference, not a requirement.

paintergal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well a lot of the answers here are from men. Mansplaining. ha.

I've been with men who ranged from small to huge. At first I thought size was important, then after having some bad sex with some men, I started to focus on quality more than quantity. By quality I mean sexually compatible and compatible sexual chemistry. If someone asks me about previous partners I steer away and refuse to talk about former partners. Nothing ever good comes out of these conversations. I once dated someone who constantly tried to get me to say bigger was better and I was very timid about saying it, that one day I said it just to shut him up and put the topic to rest.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
That is a very interesting story. It makes me feel very insecure about my relationships, but it's very interesting and something that I know from personal experience to be true.

My ex had a hung former lover. She said that he was an alcoholic and cheated on her all the time and that she was happy to not be associated with him anymore. Well, to make a long story short after we break up I learn that her and him are back together. I guess being hung makes up for being an alcoholic cheater.

I would say there's more than the big dick to do with her getting back with him Wally. If she loved him, she may still have vestiges of that love for him as well as memories of shared emotional intimacy, and that would play a role. Not saying the big dick isn't a factor - it probably is - but I doubt many sane women would put up with alcoholism and cheating just to get better sex.

Then again, I'm not a woman!

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
I like how most of the answers in here are from men XD

Yes, I do have a preference for more endowed cock/larger toys, but that's a very small part of why I have been involved with the men I have, in the past. It's entirely random coincidence that my boyfriend is more endowed. The other stuff meant way more. The average sized men I've been with I wouldn't cheat on, because I'm not a cheating piece of shit. I don't pursue big dick as a be all, end all for male partners, so I don't consider myself a size queen. It's a preference, not a requirement.

My gf - in a very weak moment which has unsuccessfully tried to take back - once admitted that bigger is definitely better. She's had huge, and I'm small-average, & sex has often been disappointing because I get the impression she's always expecting more girth & length. But, having said that, she also added: better physical sensations during sex are way down her list of preferences & she'd immediately surrender her need for them (and has done) in an instant if she loves the guy.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't do too many repeats of unsatisfying sex. Dude gets two shots to make it hot, and during those two encounters I will do my absolute best to satisfy him. I'm not one of those peeps holding something back because it is too taboo too soon. I hate those kinds of rules. I'm giving it my all from the word go.

I've had some unusually large dicks. The second-biggest was attached to a man who was outstanding all the time every time. We were a couple for six years. The absolute biggest was both the longest and thickest, and sometimes it was phenomenal, other times abysmal. With him I was chasing the dragon. I was always looking for the lay to be as good as it was the very first time. I think he wanted more playfulness from me, and I wanted more consideration from him. He seemed to think the times it fit well were coincidence, and that if it hurt me, it hurt because it was big. I tried to tell him he was only a tiny bit bigger than the previous biggest, and if he'd just slow down and follow my instructions, he could work around my obnoxious cervix. I tried everything. I showed him diagrams, I made him lie still so I could show him the path his dick had to take. Most of the time, he was attentive and gave me what I wanted and needed. Every once in a while he didn't seen to care. When I realized he assumed I'd just keep fucking him, even if he was too lazy to do it the right way, I let him finish that last time, then I never hooked up with him again. We're friends, and I see him a few times a year. He also rents an apartment from my family, so I talk to him regularly. But even if I were still single, I'd never fuck him again.

I honestly don't care about size. I have rarely had bad sex, and size was never the culprit. From very big to very small if there was an insurmountable problem, the problem was ALWAYS communication or selfishness. Every size has pros and cons. Shape is more important to me than size. Shape is really important, actually. As I'm getting older and less elastic inside, I'm finding I prefer not to deal with an extremely large partner, though if I fell in love with one, I'd dust off my years of experience with huge, and make it work.

FreddieCrunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Want to echo Trott response.

Also, augment it with a quick "real" life deal:

I don't think I was the optimal person for her to share her prior night with but I was the only one there. It was a holiday and it was our turn to cover the phones as necessary for the business. Just two of the normal ten-ish for the "emergencies" customers may have. She was barely touching the ground as she walked and was just glowing. She had that "cat that swallowed the canary" grin for the first few hours of the day. Clearly just bursting as the seams with a secret she had to share.

Once the overnight calls had been addressed we had long stretches of time of just being on duty and I heard the story of her prior night. It is the prelude to the "punch" line of what I meant by augmenting the last two responses.

Though she was very attractive and had been single her adult life in her early 30's she had yet to have a Kraken. It was mathematically possible given she was a relationship person and so she had likely had about ten sexual partners (I was aware that she had five or so of her "single" years all with one guy and the fact that it had not developed into marriage was a regret of hers). The prior night she had been with a guy that had been courting her to no avail for a couple months. She finally went out with him and she "broke" her normal code of a couple dates, develop the friendship first, pattern and he was able to seduce her into his bedroom on that first date.

She was shocked at his size. Of course she never said x-inches by y-inches. She did say a facsimile of, "I was both nervous and excited," in reference to discovering his size. She went on and on about how she had no idea how great the penetration part of sex could feel.

Fast forwarding. That relationship though filled with "the most amazing sex ever" fizzled out. He was not a one woman guy. This eventually led her to break it off. Though she did continue for a while knowing he was not going to settle down as she wanted in a relationship.

She starts dating another guy. I get the short version of her now ongoing relationship with the new guy. She is very happy. He is a gentlemen on all levels. Treats her great, et al. Did she miss the Kraken? Well, everyone has their own thoughts in their private moments. But physically she adored him. "His shoulders are so broad and square" she was said referring to how attractive she found him and how he was awesome to hug and cuddle with, et al.

So a guy should know his strengths and lead with them.

Reactions: lapdog2001

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
over the years, I have learned that a lot of gals keep a "big dick" on "reserve". nobody they are interested in the long term. but good for a nite or two of sex once a month. how do I know this? I was the "big dick" on "reserve" for awhile. it causes problems, you can't have or develop a serious relationship when someone else shows up at your door wanting to fuck.... treat you like they own you. had a buddy who went thru the same thing. she called him about once every 3 months. the rest of the time, everybody wondered who she was fucking. she went to his house around 2 am and gone by 5am. he liked her a lot, and wanted to date, told me this. she would not publicly date him, but sure liked his big cock behind close doors.

longozzy

Superior Member
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had a girlfriend years ago who was just 18 and admitted she had seen an older guy for years before me who was "ridiculously huge". We dated for 2 years, she felt like he had been pretty girthy.

After we broke up, she used to turn up at my place in the middle of the night...this is 5 years later. She admitted the guys she had been with were " pretty big"..,_as though it was a warning to me that she won't be as tight as she used to (not) be. Then she would take her clothes off and say "you can do whatever you want to me".

The point to all this being, its more than just having a big cock. Normal to below average size guys can still " get the chick" because its about contact between 2 people. Not a woman and a dick..

Reactions: lapdog2001

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A woman I work with, one of the most drop dead beautiful women I've ever known, has this propensity for hooking up, and supporting absolute asshole bums. Turns out these guys were hung and she was/is a size queen.

I once jokingly told her she has an addicktion.

Addic(k)tion is the operable word! Being fucked by a big cock is both a psychological and a physical addiction. For many women, deep and wide penetration releases a wave of hormonal chemistry that is addicting. I have seen it over and over. Most of the women I have sex with are married or in long term relationships, and there have been a lot of them. I have heard over and over, "I can't stop thinking about how you feel inside me." -- or the equivalent.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
Addic(k)tion is the operable word! Being fucked by a big cock is both a psychological and a physical addiction. For many women, deep and wide penetration releases a wave of hormonal chemistry that is addicting. I have seen it over and over. Most of the women I have sex with are married or in long term relationships, and there have been a lot of them. I have heard over and over, "I can't stop thinking about how you feel inside me." -- or the equivalent.

There's a study/report somewhere on the net (I'll post when I have time) to show that this is indeed the case - I researched the net & found it after a size queen I worked with said 'Any woman who is being honest will tell you a large penis - to a point - is addictive.' Plus, I was intrigued to find out why my gf had let slip that bigger was definitely better with her ex, when she had previously always claimed size was irrelevant, unless below 4 inches.

The report says something along the lines of oxytocin and dopamine being released in women during orgasm, but the amounts differed according to the pleasure she felt from the stretch. This meant that she had to be really in love with the guy to make up a size difference, and even if she wasnt in love with the big guy but was very much in love with the small guy (that was the bit that interested me as it applied to my situation), her muscle memory would remember the stretch from the larger penis, which resulted in a dopamine cascade lacking in sex/orgasms from a smaller penis. If I remember correctly - and I'm really scraping the barrel here, as I've just done a google search & can't find the report - the conclusion was that the combination of the two feelgood hormones gave the edge to a bigger penis - even if she wasn't in love with that guy.

I'd dismiss that as pure internet fantasy if I wasn't living a real life example of that above research being very true indeed!

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you live long enough, at some point in time you'll wind up in a relationship which is somewhat dysfunctional but the sex is good enough to keep you in it longer than is good for you. Afterwards you'll ask yourself "what was I ever thinking?" I've been told by many of my partners, as well as lots of female friends who I've never slept with, that sex with a guy with a large cock feels different, and yes, often better, than with a smaller one, provided he knows how to use (and not misuse) it--and even then I've also been told it's not like night and day. Maybe the girl in the initial posting just enjoyed the sensation of being really full, and that was enough to go back to the loser for booty calls. Isn't that what booty calls are about, getting sexually satisfied? It doesn't mean that she doesn't enjoy sex with other, less endowed, guys, just that doing it with this guy was good enough for repeat performances. It also doesn't mean that she'd prefer sex with a guy who has a big cock, but is a big dick, over sexual intimacy with a more normally endowed lover who can provide her with everything which transforms mere fucking into true love making. My two cents.

Reactions: Trott.lint

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
I've been told by many of my partners, as well as lots of female friends who I've never slept with, that sex with a guy with a large cock feels different, and yes, often better, than with a smaller one, provided he knows how to use (and not misuse) it--and even then I've also been told it's not like night and day.

This makes sense, of course, but I'd like to drill down on that all-important, crucial phrase provided he knows how to use it

The thing is this: my gf's ex - the huge guy - was a virgin when she had sex with him. They only ever did it missionary and there was no foreplay. He had no idea what he was doing and it hurt her for a long time before it got better.

Then it got very much better - to the point that she says it was better due to his size than sex is with me, despite the fact that I try every trick in the book to use my assets - positions, foreplay, toys, angles... still, she said he was better purely down to size. As I've stated before, this was never said cruelly or in one go, but over several years until I outright asked her (she has regretted answering truthfully ever since, although I've let the subject go with her, realising its counterproductive).

There are clues as to why an inexperienced big guy, who clearly didn't know how to use what he had, was able to leave her with such great memories. She once told me - in trying to coax me to do the same - that she wanted me to fuck her brutally hard and fast in missionary, because that had been his only technique, and it worked nearly every time.

So when you say provided he knows how to use it - how true is this exactly? Sure, there a billion anecdotes from women who have horror stories of big guys who had no clue, rammed it in, and it never got better, just worse. So I'm certainly not suggesting that skills and technique don't help - but I am suggesting, what is my worst nightmare as a small average guy, that I can try every trick in the book and i won't replicate what the her ex did with experience or technique.

One important note: I think my gf has a deeper, wider vagina than average. She's certainly not loose but the fact she said she didn't feel me the first time we had sex (I'm 5x5) led me to suspect that, although she was soaking wet, her vagina is bigger than average.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So when you say provided he knows how to use it - how true is this exactly? Sure, there a billion anecdotes from women who have horror stories of big guys who had no clue, rammed it in, and it never got better, just worse. So I'm certainly not suggesting that skills and technique don't help - but I am suggesting, what is my worst nightmare as a small average guy, that I can try every trick in the book and i won't replicate what the her ex did with experience or technique.

One important note: I think my gf has a deeper, wider vagina than average. She's certainly not loose but the fact she said she didn't feel me the first time we had sex (I'm 5x5) led me to suspect that, although she was soaking wet, her vagina is bigger than average.

OK, first I gotta tell you that the reason I first wound up at LPSG was that I was having trouble with my girlfriend at the time because her vagina couldn't take all of my length, even after she tented, something I'd experienced with some other women I've been with over the years--I got some good advice BTW. So while your girlfriend might not have issues taking all of me (hypothetically speaking, of course), I know that some women can have an absolutely horrific time with a clueless guy with a really big cock.

But you may be right, your girlfriend might not ever feel the same sensations or sexual intensity fucking you which she had experienced with her hung ex. . . SO WHAT? It doesn't mean that she doesn't enjoy your love making. She's with you and not Mr. Horse Dick, right? There's a reason for that; probably several. Sexual satisfaction for any mature human being starts way before you enter the boudoir; it's what you two carry into the bedroom which primarily determines what you'll take with you after you climb out from between the sheets. So if your worst nightmare is that you'll never "measure up" to her previous lover for her, wake up and reassure yourself that it was only a bad dream; then go and kiss the woman who chose you over that other guy with the big, "I can only ram it home," dick.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
Thanks for your post! I really do get what you're saying (although he dumped her twice, and she was devastated, but that's neither here nor there now). And believe me, I've overcome the worst insecurities (thanks in large part to the advice on this site, ironically enough) - when I first came here I was a wreck.

I didn't want sex with her, and I didn't want her to see me naked (especially after she told me his big cock had visually turned her on). We were in a really bad place sexually. She couldn't understand it: she said she genuinely didn't care if sex was better with him because she loved me now. I didn't believe her, & I found it incredibly insulting when she tried to defuse things by saying 'ok, so he filled me physically, but you fill me emotionally'. Fuck.Off! A parent, sibling, child, best friend fulfils you emotionally - the man who gets to sleep with you wants to know he's doing something more than just sticking a hotdog down a hallway for 5 minutes a week and fulfilling you emotionally!

For several months I kept the sex toy business running - you have no idea of the money I spent on dildos, vibrators, extenders, you name it. She wasn't interested. In fact, the only thing that interested her was a vibrator. It gave her a clitoral orgasm, same as I did - so what was the point? Anyway, things got so bad I started making excuses not to have sex, which depressed her. Yet, she's always said she's happy to go without sex physically - she only wanted it because it maintained the emotional connection between us. She really doesn't know how lucky she is: she has orgasms every time within 5 minutes of sex with my 5 inch cock, and obviously has a very sensitive vagina as she feels anterior fornix stimulation and has never had her cervix hit by big or small cock. And less than a minute of g spot stimulation has her shouting for me to stop as she has to run to the bathroom. Man, it drives me fucking insane!

But that said, and despite my response to your post, I can honestly say I now believe her when she says: size doesn't matter enough to make a difference. She felt fuller, more stretched, more pressure, as well as better, more intense orgasms with him, complete with 'back wall contact' - she feels none of that with me. Yet I now believe her that my size was always going to be incidental - she wasn't after a nice guy with a big dick, like her ex; she was after a nice guy, and if he had a small dick, she'd make do for the rest of her life without much of a sideways glance.

My questions now, and my continued preoccupation with LPSG, aren't related to insecurity, but rather a real interest in how sex works for women (which is why I take such an interest in posts by the likes of AlteredEgo). I've made peace with the fact that I'm never going to change my gf's views on sex. She sees the sex with her ex as a pleasant memory that is consigned to history. And if it was left purely up to her, we probably wouldn't have sex at all.

My mission now is to just enjoy finding out as much as I can about the joys of sex - while ramming in as much (sadly vanilla) sex as I can before my biological clock takes my erection down.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you ask around, you'll find that most women will tell you that sex with a slightly smaller than average cock doesn't have to be "sadly vanilla" at all. Communicate more, be more empathic with her, and add some imagination, and you might find that those 5 inches you talk of might provide just as intense sexual feelings for your girlfriend as an added two or three inches to your dick.

Reactions: AlteredEgo