Real J/o Interruptions...

bigjboner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are so many vids that say "caught jerking off" when they really mean caught on video, rather than someone actually walking in on them jerking. With so much online jerking going on these days, you'd think there would be more "interruption" vids! Anyone?

D

deleted17165621

This guy is a mechanic on a drilling site in Texas. He kinda fascinates me. He's got a very quiet demeanor, lives in a trailer on the site and has this huge dildo in his workshop (3rd gif). Here he is butt naked and hard when someone jiggles the door to see if in:

CB Model funtimelate caught.gif

And here is his drill bit:
CB Model funtimelate pose.gif

And the bit he drills himself with?? (look behind him):
CB Model funtimelate dildo.gif

D

deleted17165621

This guy was a hotel night manager in the Appalachia region. He no longer has the job but he still does CB streams (potentsophist). He use to do very risky wanks on the job. One night he sat in the lobby for a long time with his pants down and playing with himself.

Once he got interrupted by a security guard:
CB model potentsophist inter.gif

Here he is in the lobby:
CB model potentsophist.gif

Chubcubboy

Expert Member
Media
Charleston (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This guy is a mechanic on a drilling site in Texas. He kinda fascinates me. He's got a very quiet demeanor, lives in a trailer on the site and has this huge dildo in his workshop (3rd gif). Here he is butt naked and hard when someone jiggles the door to see if in:

View attachment 74111341

And here is his drill bit:
View attachment 74111381

And the bit he drills himself with?? (look behind him):
View attachment 74111461
Who is this and also the guy you posted about in the hotel lobby? Both hot!

D

deleted17165621

CB model 707fit, he has been banned so no more streams. His name is Carlos and he is 24. He worked at his brother's gas station and would do risky wants on the job. Here he is getting interrupted by a customer, it happened a lot during his shows. I love how he sits right back down and gets at it again. Dedication to the nut.

CB model 707fit interrupted risky wank.gif

D

deleted17165621

This is CB streamer officelush. He likes to hang his dick out at work and wank a bit. Most the time he just pulls it out the fly and tugs himself. Sometimes he goes full drawers to the floor and bareass in the chair, gets hard and cums. Here are two times he was interrupted. The first one makes me laugh the way he fumbles with the underwear.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

CB Model officelush interrupted 1.gif

Kitolexx1

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
This is CB streamer officelush. He likes to hang his dick out at work and wank a bit. Most the time he just pulls it out the fly and tugs himself. Sometimes he goes full drawers to the floor and bareass in the chair, gets hard and cums. Here are two times he was interrupted. The first one makes me laugh the way he fumbles with the underwear.

View attachment 74587591

View attachment 74587641
That's hot

• Love
Reactions: VirgoGuy_80