Real ladies group - a group for verified women

Yeah me too. Seems a bit extreme for those of us you are juggling our time between family & work.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah me too. Seems a bit extreme for those of us you are juggling our time between family & work.
Honestly it takes that long for people to feel like they know you at all. It's not extreme. There are no strangers allowed. That seems reasonable to me.

300 posts.... I have a lotta work to do.
I don't understand why folks who aren't site active care about being members of a small social group
*blink*
the group requirements keep the space safe for folks to more open/at ease.
Honestly it takes that long for people to feel like they know you at all. It's not extreme. There are no strangers allowed. That seems reasonable to me.
I don't consider myself a stranger. I post a lot of real original content and contribute to the site via my videos and photos that support the lifestyle and what this site is about. With that said, it's a private group and if those are the rules, I respect that. I have a right, however, to voice my opinion. I don't have a lot of time to be on the computer. This weekend was a holiday, so this is the exception that I'm here.

Reactions: LadyJesseQuinn

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't consider myself a stranger. I post a lot of real original content and contribute to the site via my videos and photos that support the lifestyle and what this site is about. With that said, it's a private group and if those are the rules, I respect that. I have a right, however, to voice my opinion. I don't have a lot of time to be on the computer. This weekend was a holiday, so this is the exception that I'm here.
You're a complete stranger to me. I dont know you at all. I wouldn't tell you some of the things I have felt free to say in-group. I believe I clicked "like" on something you posted a while back, but I couldn't tell you what. I know absolutely nothing about you. I have a vague sense of good feelings about you, as if I associate your avatar with common sense and humor. Over time, however much time it takes, as your post count climbs, I will be able to put my finger on exactly WHY it is I think of you as sensible and of good humor.

I am only one, and I wouldn't claim to speak for anyone else. But that is my opinion. I have just as much prerogative to express it as you do yours. It is just as valid as yours. You seem to imply that you were somehow told you were not entitled to your opinion, but I challenge you to find someone who tried to deprive you of it, least of all me.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You may be active in a way that makes you known to men on the site, but not the women. Most of the women don't check out videos and photos. That's a male activity. That's a perfectly acceptable way to be active on the site, but for the Woman's Group, our group is based on safety and sharing and personal knowledge of each other. Photos and videos only tell us about your sexuality, but don't inform us about you.

The group has evolved into more than just being verified, but about feeling safe. Lots of personal information is shared. Opinions and concern. Who are you? At least that's my view.

LadyJesseQuinn

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

No disrespect intended, nor attempt to reject your contributions here, but honestly AE and LaFemme nailed it. I mod another forum and a verified female group therein, and through my interactions with those chicas I can speak first hand to how innately valuable and safe(r) -it still is the internet after all- private spaces are for participants. Particularly I would imagine on a forum like LPSG that seems to have a disproportionately male-identifying population (love that your group embraces trans chicas btw) . Not a criticism in case anyone takes it that way, just a neutral observation of why here, in a space infused with lo so many penii, a private space for chicas would be of additional value.

A verified group doesn't imply that those who aren't a part aren't worthy of merit in terms of forum contributions or an attempt to create some sort of insufferable clique, it's simply that in private spaces peeps tend to be a bit more open and honest about private aspects of their lives, ish they may not want to share with the community at large. A vital aspect in facilitating that safe(r) space is trust, and absolutely it takes to time to get a sense of what peeps are about online. Anywhere really, but that caution needs to be magnified significantly on the net.

For sure the entry requirements to any group are an arbitrary bar, as all entry requirements in any capacity are, but they serve a purpose; allowing member of the group to become familiar with prospective entrants before they join.

It's not personal and it doesn't mean you're not worthy of inclusion. Stick around and soon enough it will be a non-issue as you'll naturally achieve the requirements, and enjoy the rest of the space in the meantime. When you do join the experience will be more positive for everyone including you because you'll be welcomed by peeps who know what you're about and what you can contribute to the space.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He's tried everything. Dressed up, begged, bribed, and cried. He's not getting in. :cool::p

MOT, is persistent. If he was not so fond of his penis, he might get some kind of Sex reassignment surgery and then apply for membership :D

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's tried everything. Dressed up, begged, bribed, and cried. He's not getting in. :cool::p
You're just jealous of my stubble.
MOT, is persistent. If he was not so fond of his penis, he might get some kind of Sex reassignment surgery and then apply for membership :D
It's not a penis. It's an external vagina.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LOL He said entrance in a conversation about a vagina!

MOT may have the right key to open certain locks; but the gates to the R.L.G are sealed and well guarded

LOL technically i used the words hole and entrance in one sentence about the RLG. I guess subconsciously, I could not help it. See what power Vagina can have over a rational mans thought processes :D

"rational mans thought processes"

jeepers Ronin i had to look this up, if it wasn't for Wikipedia and the Websters, id be done for. This 'process' business sounds awfully like multitasking, *has to stop typing to chew food, then gets distracted by image of boobs, loses 40 minutes, drifts back to initial task, whilst busily rationalising by fabricating excuses, "so whats this vagina thing everyone keeps going on about?"....

Reactions: ronin001

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"rational mans thought processes"

jeepers Ronin i had to look this up, if it wasn't for Wikipedia and the Websters, id be done for. This 'process' business sounds awfully like multitasking, *has to stop typing to chew food, then gets distracted by image of boobs, loses 40 minutes, drifts back to initial task, whilst busily rationalising by fabricating excuses, "so whats this vagina thing everyone keeps going on about?"....

Vagina was created in a magical and far off land, throughout the centuries it has been the greatest cause of confusion / frustration and desire in male human recorded history. Like the Masons who allegedly have shaped history for thousands of years, from the shadows. The Ladies of LPSG have not only banded together / and are even now actively recruiting new able bodies females to their cause. From the shadows of their exclusive / private Group, they are pooling their collective brain power and VJs, We can only hope they are working for the greater good of man / woman kind in this group.

Dave, Heaven help us if they are not, Heave help us all