Real Ladies Group Invite

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I have a group in the Groups area specifically for verified ladies. I am inviting anyone who is verified to join us and add to the conversation we have going on.

As well to the men who are wondering who the real women on the site are, we have the collection there.

Please join us. :smile:
TK

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Gillette, the verification pic should be one that's identifiable as being the same person as in your other pics, whether you chose to do face pics or body pics. A Real womens group is a good idea, but there's no point having a real women's group unless we all stick to the rules. If we post pics whats so hard or insulting about being asked to take a verification one?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I agree with Gillette, the verification pic should be one that's identifiable as being the same person as in your other pics, whether you chose to do face pics or body pics. A Real womens group is a good idea, but there's no point having a real women's group unless we all stick to the rules. If we post pics whats so hard or insulting about being asked to take a verification one?
Thank you for being reasonable. I'm not asking people to chop off an arm or a leg, just verify yourself so we can make the claim that we really are real.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cos the guys don't HAVE to do it!?!?

If I'd wanted to be photoverified I'd have done it on the main board....
Not sure I wish to do it for a group...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree. I hope I am not struck by lightning for agreeing with Gillette. :biggrin1: However, she is correct.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't want to have a verification photo in my gallery. I prefer not to have any photos in my gallery, in fact. People have been interested to know what I look like, and so I put a face pic as my avatar.

Can I send a verification photo to you, Think_Kink, that doesn't have to be included in my gallery? I don't care about a Gold Membership, I'm not interested in one.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I don't want to have a verification photo in my gallery. I prefer not to have any photos in my gallery, in fact. People have been interested to know what I look like, and so I put a face pic as my avatar.

Can I send a verification photo to you, Think_Kink, that doesn't have to be included in my gallery? I don't care about a Gold Membership, I'm not interested in one.

That's a good idea too.
Sure, send me one.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Kick me out of the group then - because I won't verify.

But correct me if I am wrong, TK's request for verification was for new members for the group.

If indeed I need a verified picture of myself either in my gallery or sent to the group owner then I'm afraid my only answer can be 'fuck right off'.

Mandatory verification is something I will never be part of. I'm sorry that a lot of you get upset by men pretending to be women but I operate a policy of innocent until proven guilty and not vice versa. Previously group membership was decided by a site member's history on the site, forums and chat, it becomes clear quickly enough when a female member is really female, or not.

An individual site member here owes the other members nothing - I certainly don't owe them my identity. You want to believe I'm a man? Go for it - it changes my life not one jot.

Edit: I just read TK's post in the Ladies Group. Looks like she is insisting on verification for members.

TK, please see above - Fuck right off.

Last edited:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Im not one to jump through hoops to try and please the masses and fit in with the crowd so don't be expecting a verification from me either.

So sorry kink but after being a member here for 2 and a half years, having previously being photo verified and having a gallery for most of that time i don't feel the need to prove myself at all.

By the way. My gold membership isn't paid for. It is from previously being verified.

Last edited:

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even though I did submit a verification photo, I am kind of bummed that I was forced to (to remain in the group). I like the womens social group because it is funny and informative and it keeps the bullshit talk out.

I support MB, K8 and Lee_M in their refusal to verify themselves. Fuck you to whoever is shouting "fake" -- there is not one person in that group that I would accuse, because I have no evidence. And what do I care anyway? It's really only guys who would benefit from this as most women can tell the difference.