Real Ladies Group Invite

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is a great idea. Verification should be manditory as there are sooo many gay guys posing as women on the site. It gets really old.

Jack

Don't just say it is only gay men. Wev'e some instantances of straight men posing as women too. It's not limited to gay individuals.
cigarbabe:saevil:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Why are there members in this group who haven't proves that they are real? It seems to make no sense... you either have pics in your gallery or you don't. I don't understand how if you have no pics in your gallery you can become a member of this group...

Because the group is there for us to talk to each other not so guys can use it as a frame of reference to see who is safe to hit on :rolleyes:

maybe it is just a joke. Gillette has NEVER had any pics besides a photo of a cat, I have no idea about that Runco person, MB seems to keep a collection of muppet toys in her gallery and Cockolocko's gallery is full of... yes you guessed it... cats.

Are you saying you think I am a guy? That Gillette is a guy?

Cocko is a man.

Think Kink is sooooo fucking verifiable it ain't funny and makes most of the "girls" on this site look like they have some kind of phobia.

See earlier posts - Sorry, trip, you know I'm reet fond of you but no one here has the right to insist on verification from anyone. Sure, a person can set up a moderated group and decide who gets to join and such - but if anyone thinks that means one member owes the site as a whole proof of anything they are sorely mistaken.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gay men dont pretend to be women so they can join womens groups! They pretend to be women so they can trick straight men into getting sexy with them.

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why are there members in this group who haven't proves that they are real? It seems to make no sense... you either have pics in your gallery or you don't. I don't understand how if you have no pics in your gallery you can become a member of this group... maybe it is just a joke. Gillette has NEVER had any pics besides a photo of a cat, I have no idea about that Runco person, MB seems to keep a collection of muppet toys in her gallery and Cockolocko's gallery is full of... yes you guessed it... cats.

Think Kink is sooooo fucking verifiable it ain't funny and makes most of the "girls" on this site look like they have some kind of phobia.

I certainly am NOT allowed in the group. It was what sometimes is called a joke.

Are you saying you think I am a guy? That Gillette is a guy?

Cocko is a man.

:yup:

Gay men dont pretend to be women so they can join womens groups! They pretend to be women so they can trick straight men into getting sexy with them.

:eek:

Whaaaaaaat? I'm not gay! I'm bisexual, okay sistah???

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because the group is there for us to talk to each other not so guys can use it as a frame of reference to see who is safe to hit on :rolleyes:

I have never hit on one person on this site... but I wanna know if the ladies are really who they say they are... is that too much to ask? I guess it is...

you might as well just call it the "ladies chat group".

Here is TKs original post starting this thread.

I have a group in the Groups area specifically for verified ladies. I am inviting anyone who is verified to join us and add to the conversation we have going on.

As well to the men who are wondering who the real women on the site are, we have the collection there.

Please join us. :smile:
TK

I be one of the men wonderin'...

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I agree. If the group is created on the foundation of authenticity, then all of the members should be thoroughly vetted, as TK wrote, through post history and photo verification.

However, if the founding membership are "known" to the group moderator, then I feel there's no reason for those unknown to her to challenge her authority... take the pic, post something, and stop bitching. :tongue:

Aha a voice of reason!
I don't know why I should have to verify. Most of you know me from years ago,Tink you know me from well, all over the site! We have seen each others pictures before you made your piercing pix available to the gallery .The founding ladies many of you know me personally.
Why should the mods verify us and not you? I paid for my gold Membership previously and I don't care about it anymore.
C.B.:saevil:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
*snip*
Another thing - sure, I can post a verification pic (real or faked) that shows I am female - but what then. What if I spend my time on the boards and in chat talking utter shit about a made up life. Waxing lyrical about partners I have not had and sexual acts I have not done. Would my participation here be any more valid because I had a name sign with a pair of eyes above and a pair of tits below? Of course it wouldn't.

Ok let me fix my statements.I didn't realise that part of the purpose of this group was so guys here won't keep whining about who is a "real woman". Men should be able to figure this out for themselves no?
I don't particularly like the fact that we are doing the figureing out for the guys. Is one of our purposes here at lpsg finding so called "real women" for the guys who whine "she isn't a real woman." :17:
Of course I don't mean you Trips old buddy!

Manban,
Well there is one woman who does this routinely, I guess she thinks it does!:rolleyes:
C.B.:saevil:

Last edited:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I understand you and others are still left wondering but TK is the founder of that group so she's the only one who needs to verify the women for the purposes of group membership.

I don't really give a shit. I come here to blow off steam while my video editing processes, not to have relationships.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I have never hit on one person on this site... but I wanna know if the ladies are really who they say they are... is that too much to ask? I guess it is...

you might as well just call it the "ladies chat group".

[...]

I be one of the men wonderin'...

Yes - it is too much too ask - because the logical conclusion of what you are suggesting is that the site should operate in such a way that the female members must prove their authenticity and the male members are not required to. I think it is clear why I might have a problem with that.

I don't really give a shit. I come here to blow off steam while my video editing processes, not to have relationships.

This conflicts with your earlier post. Which is it?

nitzaski

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If I may put my two pennies in as a Newbie -

People on here decide whether or not to have photos verified or even post photos at all. Many obviously will want to keep their annonimity - and to ask people to verify who they are, whether male or female, to join a group is always going to be extremely hard to impliment.

Evidently, there are women here who are known to be female and are known to TK and others - and if I have understood this correctly, as they are known they do not need to verified? For new women posters who wish to join this group - which I think is an excellent idea - they need to verify, which may not be the way they wish to use this forum. I thought that one person, maybe TK, could verify new ones, but would they trust enough to do so - no reflection on TK, but if they do not wish to verify on the boards why would they trust to a single group organiser.

I dont think it matters a hoot whether us guys are duped by some silly sod pretending to be female - I am sure we are all big enough and strong enough to cope with such ridiculous behavoir.

I hope you find an answer to this - I think that if it is workable the women on here will get a great deal out of it.

Good Luck!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes - it is too much too ask - because the logical conclusion of what you are suggesting is that the site should operate in such a way that the female members must prove their authenticity and the male members are not required to. I think it is clear why I might have a problem with that.

I understand what you're problem with that, but I'm not talking about the site MB... I am talking about the group for which this thread pertains to.

This conflicts with your earlier post. Which is it?

I just think that members who don't have gallery pics should'nt be able to call themselves "real ladies"... I have a problem with people that don't have gallery pics yet want to be seen as "real"... it is just my personal feeling about it. I oppose it on principle, not on the fact that I actually care if any of the women are real or not.

All I did was take a quick look in the groups membership and immediatly was like, "What the fuck?" I found it filled with women who don't have any pics of them in their gallery. I was just hoping for a little honesty or disclosure...

Did I explain myself correctly? :rolleyes:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I understand what you're problem with that, but I'm not talking about the site MB... I am talking about the group for which this thread pertains to.

I just think that members who don't have gallery pics should'nt be able to call themselves "real ladies"... I have a problem with people that don't have gallery pics yet want to be seen as "real"... it is just my personal feeling about it. I oppose it on principle, not on the fact that I actually care if any of the women are real or not.

All I did was take a quick look in the groups membership and immediatly was like, "What the fuck?" I found it filled with women who don't have any pics of them in their gallery. I was just hoping for a little honesty or disclosure...

Did I explain myself correctly? :rolleyes:

Yes - you did, and I thank you for it. (well, actually, only you can vouch for the 'correctly' bit - but thank you for elucidating.)

Had the group been about verifying myself physically to anyone on this site I never would have joined it. If someone wants to set up a group for physically verified 'real' women they should go right ahead - I will not join it.

I'm not here to prove anything. The other women, and many of the men, on the site have come to recognise me for who and what I am (part of which is female) - some of them like it, some of them do not, others still have no strong feeling either way. That's fine. But no one here is owed an explanation or verification of anything by anyone. If one member doubts another's veracity that member is free to have no interaction with the other. It's as simple as that.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
If I may put my two pennies in as a Newbie -

People on here decide whether or not to have photos verified or even post photos at all. Many obviously will want to keep their annonimity - and to ask people to verify who they are, whether male or female, to join a group is always going to be extremely hard to impliment.

Evidently, there are women here who are known to be female and are known to TK and others - and if I have understood this correctly, as they are known they do not need to verified? For new women posters who wish to join this group - which I think is an excellent idea - they need to verify, which may not be the way they wish to use this forum. I thought that one person, maybe TK, could verify new ones, but would they trust enough to do so - no reflection on TK, but if they do not wish to verify on the boards why would they trust to a single group organiser.

I dont think it matters a hoot whether us guys are duped by some silly sod pretending to be female - I am sure we are all big enough and strong enough to cope with such ridiculous behavoir.

I hope you find an answer to this - I think that if it is workable the women on here will get a great deal out of it.

Good Luck!
As it stands, everyone in the group I know as a real girl. The fact then stands for newbies that want to join. I've added almost all the real ladies I know and if a newbie joins.. I will ask them to verify because I don't know if they are real.

I had an idea to verify the whole group when I recieved a number of pm's for members who wanted to join, but I didn't know them... so when I requested them to be verified they threw a stink because others were not verified. So I had the idea to verify everyone... then after recieving a few messages from members I knew were real... I gave up on the idea because I was the one in charge and I wasn't going to make people I knew were real... verfiy themselves to others.