Real Ladies' Group - new rules

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You all have to send £50 to my paypal account to join now:tongue:

Seriously, I've required more credible photos than the site asks for their verification process, and quite understandably some ladies are uncomfortable doing them. I'm also uncomfortable asking women I know perfectly well are women, so in future you can join the group in one of two ways, you can either do a verification photo as before ( but I won't be verifying any hands) or you can just give me a wave on webcam.

I recently cleared the group out of any ladies with photos that I didn't feel were credible, so I feel pretty confident now that all the ladies really are ladies, in future they'll either have posted verification photos at some time or have personally verified they're women to me.

I want the ladies in the group to know that they can post there and the only replies they'll get will be from other women, I want guys to know that if a woman's in the group she's a bona fide woman.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just as long as your rules aren't too strict...and you leave out/kick out girls who are actually women (like me...)

I had a face pic up for awhile in the group and contributed quite a bit...so I'm a bit miffed I was kicked out...kind of lame. It's pretty clear I have tits in my verification pic...I changed my name from miss_fleur to fleur...never asked to redo my verification so it was never an issue. My nude pics are in a private album and I'm not into showing my face, let alone in the public gallery...that alone, if you use really strict rules will end up kicking out women who are actually women.

P.S. I totally agree with making better rules...but don't go so willy-nilly that you're rejecting women...to me that's taking it too far...hope it works out though. I'm glad we have someone leading the group who cares about it's quality/meaning. But if it means showing a face pic...I'll pass and pretend I have a dick from now on.

Last edited:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know exactly what you mean fleur but i had a number of pm's from guys saying they were unsure, from now on I've asked for credible verification photos or the ladies in the chat room can just show me their face on cam. I hope that work better for the ladies who were a little reluctant to take pics. Your new photo is much more what i had in mind and i hope you're not pissed off that i tried to tighten the rules a bit ;-) The photos don't have to be face pics or even naked pics, just ones that leave no doubt you're a woman.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know exactly what you mean fleur but i had a number of pm's from guys saying they were unsure, from now on I've asked for credible verification photos or the ladies in the chat room can just show me their face on cam. I hope that work better for the ladies who were a little reluctant to take pics. Your new photo is much more what i had in mind and i hope you're not pissed off that i tried to tighten the rules a bit ;-) The photos don't have to be face pics or even naked pics, just ones that leave no doubt you're a woman.

A number of guys pming you saying they were unsure I was a woman??

That seems unlikely. I've had naked pics up before...I just generally keep them all in a private album these days....my old verification pic is pretty obvious I have tits and curves...I realize some whack job could fake it...but you can fake a lot of things.

My point is, you shouldn't have to show skin to prove your a girl...

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not you specifically Fleur, just asking me if such and such a woman in the group was actually a woman. I've been on the site a long time, I have a reputation for being honest so I figure none of the women are going to strongly object to showing their face to me on cam, as Gillette pointed out I'm not asking anyone to show their bits, and unfortunately on this site being a woman puts you under suspicion of being a fake, anyone only has to check the banned thread to know how many turn out to be fake, and how many go so far as to fake verification photos.