Real Ladies Social Group - for verified women

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's where we painstakingly catalogue each and every sexual encounter we've ever had while rating the guy using a point system based on criteria such as appearance, size & stamina.

It's where we discuss whether size REALLY matters without having to be PC or worrying about hurting the feelings of the guys here.

It's also a safe place for us to explore our bisexual side via erotic stories that we create based on encounters we'd like to have with each other.

It also features fascinating and important discussion topics such as: "Women Don't Really Care About Weenies Much at All"; "Being Emotional and Illogical for Life--A Review Course"; and "Should We Tell Them We Really Do Love Facials?"

And it's the only place to find archived media such as: The Menstruation Gallery; Interesting Cellulite; and Hair Removal Pics--Pre and Post.

Plus, there's the Cooking with Bodily Fluids video series.

All in all, good stuff.

:tongue:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It also features fascinating and important discussion topics such as: "Women Don't Really Care About Weenies Much at All"; "Being Emotional and Illogical for Life--A Review Course"; and "Should We Tell Them We Really Do Love Facials?"

And it's the only place to find archived media such as: The Menstruation Gallery; Interesting Cellulite; and Hair Removal Pics--Pre and Post.

All in all, good stuff.

Also the place where we have the threads where we debate over which men will get laid and which one won't, and we share our best techniques for manipulating men.

Oh, and there's totally a thread where we've rated who has the best cock, but we're all sworn to secrecy!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

All in all, good stuff.

Who broke the sista's before mista's code????

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Also the place where we have the threads where we debate over which men will get laid and which one won't, and we share our best techniques for manipulating men.

Oh, and there's totally a thread where we've rated who has the best cock, but we're all sworn to secrecy!

petite you are giving away our secrets... I just hope you don't tell them about our honey parties..

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What if we are really, really in touch with our feminine side? Huh, huh?!
Patch icluded this:
I should have included this in the original post:

The group is also open to those who identify as "intersexed/transgender" ie. transwomen (M-to-F) or just predominantly female.

Thanks.
:smile:

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I applied for membership before recently getting 'verified' even though I was already a Gold Member and have numerous photos posted the group leader turned my membership request down! Get real folks, this 57-year old female is just that, 100% real.

Personally, I didn't like the attitude so have no desire to join the group now.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I applied for membership before recently getting 'verified' even though I was already a Gold Member and have numerous photos posted the group leader turned my membership request down! Get real folks, this 57-year old female is just that, 100% real.

I'm sorry to hear that. It's always seemed like a very open group. :confused: Are you sure it wasn't an accident? You know, a click on 'decline' by mistake?

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nope, I talked to Patchos in a couple of PMs. She told me I had to get officially verified if I wanted to be admitted to the group. I told her just to look at my photos to tell that I am truly a female but that wasn't good enough - I had to be officially verified by the admin group - which by the way I now am. I've been busy and only recently decided to submit a 'verification photo'.

Anyway, the way the original communication was handled it left a bad taste in my mouth so to speak so this will be one female that won't be weighing in on the topics discussed in that group.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope, I talked to Patchos in a couple of PMs. She told me I had to get officially verified if I wanted to be admitted to the group. I told her just to look at my photos to tell that I am truly a female but that wasn't good enough - I had to be officially verified by the admin group - which by the way I now am. I've been busy and only recently decided to submit a 'verification photo'.

Anyway, the way the original communication was handled it left a bad taste in my mouth so to speak so this will be one female that won't be weighing in on the topics discussed in that group.
Well, I'm not sure what to say. I've never heard any other complaints, but what do I know? :confused: It seems you've made up your mind. So, that's fine.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Love, the only way you can get into the group is to have a verified pic or to cam with a group moderator.
Patch may have been shy with words but she did the right thing.
If you are a member on this site as long as I am, you will realise that fakes take all forms and sizes.
You can`t know someone`s gender by just looking at their photos. I hope you change your mind.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

do you have any idea how many men using stolen pics there are on this site? gender faking is rampant! having a set of pics uploaded is no proof at all that the pics are yours and you are female. guys use pictures of wives, GFs, sisters, strangers. anything they can get their hands on in order to trick other members. being a gold member doesn't prove a thing.

i used to have a pic of fat bastard in my album, and i'm not an obese fictional character.

i'm not sure quite why you felt you should be the exception to the rule that every other new woman has to abide by to get in.

i certainly don't get why not getting special treatment should result in this hissy fit. it all seems a little childish.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

That's the rule. If you don't like it - then don't apply. Just take a look around at the exposed member thread or the exposed member group if you don't believe that it happens, regardless of the amount of pictures. The women in that group, myself included, have all verified ourselves via picture or cam. It's nothing personal. No offense, but I'm sure no one's losing sleep over your membership or lack there of. I'm in that group and I certainly am not.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Well if you change you mind, you're welcome to apply to be added to the group again.

For the reasons that luka, dolfette and SK have pointed out, everyone must verify to become a member of the group. Verification puts the "real" in the Real Ladies group.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm sorry you feel somewhat slighted by the way this was handled, but if it is of any comfort to you, I've been here for 5 years, had a gallery up at one point and have known Patch and many other long standing members within that group for years, not to mention that I've been seen on cam by mods and members alike... Had Patch not seen me on cam herself, I'd have not been allowed in either.

They want the group to be as safe as possible, and so many "women" have had the membership convinced for years in some cases that they were genuine that acceptable verification has to be sought by the group... Making exceptions just leads to more people expecting them, and isn't fair on all the others who bent over backwards to prove themselves.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh! I thought she was already verified but was still not allowed in. Sorry, my mistake. Reading my posts back, I thought I should clarify - when I said 'open', I meant friendly and welcoming. Not "lets get every man with gender confusion to join". I must have been more tired than I thought last night. In short - ignore me in future. :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.