Real Ladies Social Group - for verified women

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I applied for membership before recently getting 'verified' even though I was already a Gold Member and have numerous photos posted the group leader turned my membership request down! Get real folks, this 57-year old female is just that, 100% real.

Personally, I didn't like the attitude so have no desire to join the group now.

I don't like the rule either. I think it is obvious from your interaction here that you are a woman. That used to be enough.

For the reasons that luka, dolfette and SK have pointed out, everyone must verify to become a member of the group. Verification puts the "real" in the Real Ladies group.

I'm not verified, I never have been. I've never been seen on cam by Patchos (nor SP) - I'm a member of that group because everyone can tell I'm a women from the way I interact here.

Personally I'm against any ol' photo verified woman being let in. I'd prefer if women were let in through sponsorship from an existing member or similar.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't like the rule either. I think it is obvious from your interaction here that you are a woman. That used to be enough.

I'm not verified, I never have been. I've never been seen on cam by Patchos (nor SP) - I'm a member of that group because everyone can tell I'm a women from the way I interact here.

Personally I'm against any ol' photo verified woman being let in. I'd prefer if women were let in through sponsorship from an existing member or similar.

It's not obvious to me that ArtofDesire or anyone else is a woman, that's why we do the verification process.

You may have been accepted into the group before I started maintaining it?

The group is for verified women, that's all that matters. What's the point of calling it the Real Ladies group otherwise?

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, I am not an unreasonable person, I understand the reasons stated in the thread... I reapplied for admittance to the group since I am a verified female member on the site.

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I applied for membership before recently getting 'verified' even though I was already a Gold Member and have numerous photos posted the group leader turned my membership request down! Get real folks, this 57-year old female is just that, 100% real.

Personally, I didn't like the attitude so have no desire to join the group now.

I agree 100% its a total click gang , and it should be taken down by the administators .

my membership request was ignored, I withdrew it, its just a club , nothing to do with being "real "

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After becoming 'verified' I went ahead and joined just so there wouldn't be any question as to my gender, but I've never participated in any discussions in the real ladies group.

The quoted post was not my finest moment and I would retract it if I could but I'm afraid it's there forever now. Just to clarify, what got me riled (that I failed to mention earlier) is that it was suggested that I would have to cam for someone from the group to get verified and I do not cam for anyone, not even my closest friends that know me very well and with whom I feel comfortable. Camming is just not something that I am into, I'm quite shy that way.

So to your point chinagirl4u2, it's just a group and of no importance whatsoever.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
China, are you missing the fact that if you have over a certain amount of posts that you automatically get Gold membership? AND the rules of the Real Ladies Group requires you to go on cam for the owner of the group (who has been on cam herself to verify she is a female). So every woman in that group can't just be a verified member, since you can take pictures of your fingertips only and say you are verified but not really be a female. It happens on the time in the last few years. You HAVE to go on cam to be a part of the group, if you don't feel comfortable doing that, as the lady above stated she wasn't- she can't complain that the screening process requires it to ensure NO MALES are in the group by fooling the moderators with a fingers only verification photo.

Don't like it, don't join. Simple as that.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I agree 100% its a total click gang , and it should be taken down by the administators .

my membership request was ignored, I withdrew it, its just a club , nothing to do with being "real "

And how long exactly did you wait before throwing your rattle out of the pram and withdrawing your request to join? Do you think Patchos sits there day and night waiting for someone to request membership so she can act within nano seconds?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most of the leaders of this group are not picture verified girls, think about that

Some women the group are not photo verified or do no list a gender, etc., but their acceptance is at the moderator's discretion. Either accept it or don't. Joining does ot mean you are fake, merely not a member of that particular group - women, including myself, some others and the wives/girlfriends of a few male members have also not joined. So it isn't like every vagina holder on the site is a member, nor is it required.

Why get all upset about it? Find a new group to join or create a different one that suits your requirements. But in the end, as AoD mentioned, the group is of no importance... Posting behavior, however, gets a lot of notice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.