Real Ladies Social Group - for verified women

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wanna be a vagina holder!! Anybody got one I can hold?!!

Fine, you can hold mine. But only for a minute - I'm afraid you'll break it. :biggrin1:

I'm with you LaFemme, with that big, thick penis nicenycdick might break our vaginas hehe, but I'll let him hold mine for a moment too, he's too good to pass up!

TheBestYouCan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trying to hold a vagina is like trying to hold sand....it will slip through your fingers... ok maybe damp sand.... that isn't abrasive... ok it isn't like sand at all. - Benjamin Franklin

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trying to hold a vagina is like trying to hold sand....it will slip through your fingers... ok maybe damp sand.... that isn't abrasive... ok it isn't like sand at all. - Benjamin Franklin

It would easier to hold 'em if they'd stop moving. I mean, moving to another city, or out of the country, or anyplace out of my reach. A moving vagina can be a wonderful thing, except if it's on Interstate 80 heading west.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Lol thaxxx nice... Feels good for her to be held..

And to answer MB, I mostly was there for credibility, but I think I've been around long enough that the guys.....and girls....know I'm the real deal... I went through a period where I cut several groups... Kinda hard to keep up with them all and still participate elsewhere.....well, for me at least.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all,

As an enthusiastic contributor to the site, Mademoiselle Rouge will be taking over the maintenance of the Real Ladies group from now on.

Thanks everyone,

Patch.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thanks Patch!

It's an honor and a pleasure and I hope to manage it as well as you and Spoiled Princess have over the years.

If any requests need to be made via e-mail, please send them to my specially created e-mail address maddierouge@gmail.com

Note: If you have sent a request or verification via e-mail and I have not responded in a timely manner, please don't hesitate to contact me via private message here on LPSG.

-Mademoiselle Rouge

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I ask the moderaters/Admin that this thread is "un-stuck"

Its a club that many "real girls " dont want to belong to and it should not be promoted as the place that reflects who is real or for real girls.

If a club should exist each and every member should be photo validated "gold" on this site and thats the only requirement.

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
How're them sour grapes working out for you, china?

Look - you withdrew your request for membership before Patch had a chance to respond to it. No one refused to let you join, no one excluded you. How would you know what it is or is not? You seen nothing but the member list.

You have preconceived notions - I suggest you either drop them or at least let other people decide for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.