Real Ladies Social Group - for verified women

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I ask the moderaters/Admin that this thread is "un-stuck"

Its a club that many "real girls " dont want to belong to and it should not be promoted as the place that reflects who is real or for real girls.

If a club should exist each and every member should be photo validated "gold" on this site and thats the only requirement.
If you have such a deep resentment, you should start your own group.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If you have such a deep resentment, you should start your own group.

I know a couple of disgruntled people (male and female) who would occupy any group created to counter the Real Ladies Group. She should make one.

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Usually in NC, but I travel, so ask me where I am
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
do you have any idea how many men using stolen pics there are on this site? gender faking is rampant! having a set of pics uploaded is no proof at all that the pics are yours and you are female. guys use pictures of wives, GFs, sisters, strangers. anything they can get their hands on in order to trick other members. being a gold member doesn't prove a thing.

i used to have a pic of fat bastard in my album, and i'm not an obese fictional character.

i'm not sure quite why you felt you should be the exception to the rule that every other new woman has to abide by to get in.

i certainly don't get why not getting special treatment should result in this hissy fit. it all seems a little childish.

I've always hated people who argue against SOLID RATIONALITY and LOGIC!!! No part of the group's verification process is unreasonable or absurd.

I don't get how people here take the time to pose for pics, take the pics, post the pics (face and all), but can't take the time to put their name on a piece of paper. But that's not the part that pisses me off...it's when they get upset when people don't take them seriously. Like wtf?:confused:

Sorry to vent all over ya'lls thread but I dislike fakes....but I really...really hate fakes who act like THAT. I say a cam is the only real way to verify someone is who they claim to be. But that's just my paranoid nature. So I say more power to your group and alllllllllllllll it's policies!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most of the leaders of this group are not picture verified girls, think about that

I'm going to address this for anyone in the future who reads it. There are many ladies who verified via cam or who photo verified, then took their photos down. I was the first woman verified via cam in the chatroom. The assumption that any members entered the Real Ladies Social Group without adequate verification fails to consider the history of that person's membership here.

The group is not a clique. All women who verify that they are female are eligible for acceptance. There is no other criteria. There is no vote or decision to exclude any women. It's just a space away from the forum without any men. That is all. It's not an exclusive club.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Petite has put it perfectly. I maintain the group currently. There is no favouritism and no other criteria other than verification. I do not cam, but if you cannot photo verify, I can ask one of the other group members to cam with you briefly and I can accept that as well.

The group is just a place away from the main forums. It does tend to be fairly active which only means that women like having a quiet space to themselves. But exclusive? No, it is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.