Real Lady offering my support to all the men.

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello, I'm a woman in my 40's who is here to admire all men. Penis size is not as important as character. I like men who know what they want and where they are going. There is alot of competition so please, I'll view who I want and when I want. I am not going to rate anyone's penis as it's not my priority. To me you need a bit more then a large penis. There are just so many men on here with a large penis. I wanted to thank all of you for showing other men they are not alone.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to LPSG, mylipswet :smile:

Going to be difficult to determine character from a penis picture! LOL Good luck with that.
Hahaha aww come on, give the newbie a break. :rolleyes: I bet it's a lot easier to judge character than age by a penis picture.

Judging by your pics I'd guess you to be between 28 & 32. Am I close? :tongue:

jmn5

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Hahaha aww come on, give the newbie a break. :rolleyes: I bet it's a lot easier to judge character than age by a penis picture.

I could kiss you! :) But I'll never tell. :wink:

D

deleted105034

OOhhh, do me! do me!

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This "Real Lady" certainly got tamed by her man since I first posted this! Still a real lady however, someone taught me my place. I like myself better this way. Still I'm so glad he handles me so well. What a man can do works wonders. There may be many but, I obviously got one so good it's all I want.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
penis reading is the new palm reading. not only can you judge character, a talented reader can pick winnng lotto numbers.

ML

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
So....you came to a large penis site looking for character? Don't get me wrong character, manners, etc are important...but don't bullshit. It's very unbecoming lol. The reason people come here is for cock. Or to show off their cock. Trying to come up in here with that "I like long walks on the beach" bullshit is hilarious and completely unbelievable.

Last edited:

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry,you see it that way. In fact my man has an account here and I was curious being I invested oveor a year in our relationship. Bullshit, is not what I am all about. I live by the beach and I am 100% natural...This is not silicone, oh and my man does have a large penis and character to go with it. It's like saying the men come here to view other mens cocks.....and that is BULLSHIT as well.