Real Lady's Group

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cool. I just like the idea of the group for the icon you find in the member's profile. It's nice to know that the person has been "vetted", so is more likely to be the gender they claim to be. I don't care so much about the private discussion. I don't even take advantage of the groups I'm able to join so...

Cool group - kind've like an index to search for real babes. :D The only real one I can't see on the list is Praying Mantis. She still on the site, tho?

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can guys get permission to read what's in there, even if they aren't allowed to post?
:rolleyes: Aren't you surrounded by women these days? Talk to them, jeez!

Cool group - kind've like an index to search for real babes.
I guess. :shrug:
Although, I am not a member of the group and no longer verified, but I'm definitely a woman - so, guys that only look to SP's group of lovely ladies would definitely be missing out on chatting with or meeting me.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:rolleyes: Aren't you surrounded by women these days? Talk to them, jeez!

Although, I am not a member of the group and no longer verified, but I'm definitely a woman - so, guys that only look to SP's group of lovely ladies would definitely be missing out on chatting with or meeting me.

Like you're wanting for male chatter!

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just wondering what verification techniques are used there to assure gender, that could not be applied here, and why?

I think somewhere here I've voiced my opinion on fakers, so I'll just stick to one word - STUPID :mad:

It's a special verification technique called "Real women can tell the difference between a real woman and a fake because we don't have dicks to confuse us".

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SpoiledPrincess only recently took over the Real Ladies group. There were members of the group who were suspect but without evidence they couldn't be booted from the group. Yes, some verified women have been found to be faking their gender and they have been booted.

Ohhh, ok haha. Room for one more in your harem? :biggrin1:

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good idea.
On my chating phase i had to master the technique in order to reconize real girs from lurkers.
Bots after that were easy but still anoying.

Please keep posting on women's issues i really love this part of the group.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The job ain't quite done, I reckon.

Send a pm to SP if you think there's someone there that shouldn't be. She may not update the group as soon as things occur, but eventually. Some members may only be banned for accidentally removing a verification pic or because they got into trouble with another member, in which case they'll stay in the group. We're only really concerned with the outright fakers.