D

deleted16741701

Lets use this threat for men who are currently married or in LTR with women who are in need of a real life bromance.

A bromance can be defined as "A true bromance is a special connection that transcends the boundaries of a regular friendship. You're both riding the same wave of how you think, how you react to things, and you understand each other on a higher level than most."

If this describes your current situation and need, please reply to my thread so that others can reach out. In your reply, include the following: Age, Relationship Status, Body Type, Location, and any other information you wish to share with future bros.

Happy Bromancing fellas!

Reactions: erpap and VMDirty
D

deleted17188531

Hey there! This is such a great idea; new to LPSG and enjoy the idea of a good bromance.

Relationship Status: Married
Body Type: Average; trimmed fur
Other Info: I'm very opened mind and incredibly chill.

Theblog

Cherished Member
Media
Hey there! This is such a great idea; new to LPSG and enjoy the idea of a good bromance.

where in alabama?

D

deleted1152486

A bromance would be cool but can't find guys who are into that. I'm 53 (told I look 37), and I live in New Britain, CT / USA

Reactions: Buddie

Jakescock1988

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Lets use this threat for men who are currently married or in LTR with women who are in need of a real life bromance.

A bromance can be defined as "A true bromance is a special connection that transcends the boundaries of a regular friendship. You're both riding the same wave of how you think, how you react to things, and you understand each other on a higher level than most."

If this describes your current situation and need, please reply to my thread so that others can reach out. In your reply, include the following: Age, Relationship Status, Body Type, Location, and any other information you wish to share with future bros.

Happy Bromancing fellas!
Body Type:average
Relationship status:Single
Snapchat Username:aarons5410

Reactions: Ads2013

rhetty

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Relationship Status: single
Body Type: Athletic, trimmed. Cut