View
Sexuality
Unsure

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The site sucks, it's just full of bitching, one guy beats another, the loser complains the guy who just beat them isnt really that size etc etc, also from what I remeber the guy who runs the site is a 'i'll take my ball home' type of sissy who doesnt even pay heed to his own guidelines, there's plenty of penis envy around LPSG these days anyways. To be fair it's really just a less sophisticated rehash of 'The Visualiser' concept, except The Visualiser has more features and doesnt have a perverted, tin pot dictator, with a napoleon complex charater running it.

Taken from the sites 'rules':

what are the rules?

1. I (admin) reserve the right to make up new rules anytime or to delete accounts or to shut down the whole damn site if I see fit
  2. Your size may be adjusted at the site admin’s discretion
Number 1 is just enforces my point and is just a terrible way to run any site or business. Number 2 again just shows the guys 'Stalin Complex', he also wants everyone to be submitting their pics to 'admin' i.e. him, he's just a cock perve.

Last edited:

I don't seem to find the login button. I registered, I confirmed my e-mail address but can't login...