Real life "Eyes Wide Shut" party, would you go?

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I and my Gf have been invited to an EWS party. At first it was to be just a few couples, no one thought it would take off. The organizers now have maybe 75 very very hot couples who want to attend. People are to fly in from around the county and maybe even some celebrities and sports stars.

The premise, all driven by the women: All the women would be dressed in heels and hot dresses. The men would circle them. All would be anonymous with the 3/4 masks as in the movie. The women would disrobe to their heels and thongs and then be given a number. The female with the lowest number would pick the male of her choice to fuck, and by numbers each female would pick a male to fuck. And they have to fuck, no play acting.

There would be a few rooms in which the action would be taking place. No one would be allowed in the rooms unless they are fucking. No exceptions. No voyeurs or posers. Strict enforcement.

As i understand it, the women could end it with one male and them go to another couple and tap them on the shoulder and start in with the new guy. The first guy would start fucking the 2nd female and so on. The men would have no say so, just the women. As long as the females want to change boytoys thats how many partners you might end up fucking.

It would be as purely anonymous as possible. Likely some people will guess at who they are fucking but they could never be sure. Thats why some celebs may want to play, they won't be discovered.

Creepy or highly erotic?

Aplomado

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I am jealous.
It's very creepy and erotic. At first it sounds like every guy's dream. But even if my girlfriend was 100% okay with it I'm still not sure I'd go.

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Creepy erotic party. Men are treated like the sex toys. No, I wouldn't go there.

yeah, 'cause women are NEVER treated as sexual objects...lol...

i think it's hot...i'm trying to think of what some good gay variants could be (with male/female, it's easy to pick a half that chooses and a half that submits...not so much with same-sex couples...)

OOOOH....2 different colored index cards or something like that...grabbed at random from a bag....and one color is dom, the other is sub...or people sign up to be one or the other...

meh, you all don't care...haha sexy thought, though!

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, 'cause women are NEVER treated as sexual objects...lol...

i think it's hot...i'm trying to think of what some good gay variants could be (with male/female, it's easy to pick a half that chooses and a half that submits...not so much with same-sex couples...)

OOOOH....2 different colored index cards or something like that...grabbed at random from a bag....and one color is dom, the other is sub...or people sign up to be one or the other...

meh, you all don't care...haha sexy thought, though!

Actually what would be REALLY interesting would be since the party is anonymous, I would expect some boy/boy play since I have heard that about 20% of males in the lifestyle are bisexual. In an open hetero party its frowned upon but when masked, who would know?