Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just saw a photo of a woman that looked like someone i knew from college. Upon further inspection, it is not her. But it got me thinking...Has anyone here ever recognized someone on this site that they knew from real life?

dylz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
yes. i found it kind of funny. its interesting the way people like to portray themselves over the internet. but yeah, didnt want to say anything, that would just be awkward.

MII

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've recognized two people on here that I know; one which recently attended college with me and another who is incidentally someone I'd rather not see.

However, total between LPSG and the rest of the online space -- I've found SEVERAL people that I know from real life's nude pictures. One particular guy who I've thought was cute for a long time, has a penchant for posting vids of himself and his girlfriend on a website. Bookmarked!

joseph_hung

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
never saw someone in person that i've recognized, but one of my friends had one of my pictures (the mtn dew one specifically) saved on his computer. he said he got it from 4chan, so apparently my pics have started floating around online