1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Real Life Stories 2

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by 5514231, Nov 18, 2020.

1. 5514231

5514231 Guest

My Experience Stripping in College
    Back when I was in college I earned extra money stripping at a club and for some parties. I was superfit, then, and i've always had a fairly large cock. When i say i made extra cash, i mean a lot of extra, and i got addicted to showing off around that time.

One night I was supposed to do a bachelorette party, but I was running really behind because it was near the end of the Spring semester and I was stuck taking a calculus exam. When i got out of my exam, I changed and rushed over to the house where I was supposed to perform. The house was right near Forest Glen, and it was huge--really nice, too. By the time i finally got there i was nearly 2 hours late.

The women at the party were all drunk as fuck. I mean, some of them were falling down drunk. I got set up and started playing the music, and before i was even out of my thong (which was really more of a cock sock), some of the women were virtually on top of me.

One older lady--maybe 50ish--started rimming my asshole while another pulled aside the thong and started licking my cockhead. She quickly moved down to suck on and lick my balls. Damn I was as hard as fuck. My cock was throbbing in that woman's hand and i was already dripping pre-cum.

I ended up fucking 5 of the women that night. 3 of them were probably in there 30s or 40s, but 2 were def in their 20s or so. I fucked three of them in front of a whole bunch of the others. At one point, I pulled out of one pussy, pushed my cock into another, withdrew from that pussy and pushed it into an asshole. I came at least 3 times including cumming in the ass of that older lady. one of the ladies had one of the loudest, most frantic orgasms I've ever seen. I thought she was going into convulsions.

Here's the kicker: that older lady who started it off by tongue fucking my asshole was the mother of the bride. I didn't get to fuck the bride, who left almost right away and seemed pretty furious.

I did, however get $300 in tips in addition to the fee i got for just showing up, so all in all it was a pretty fantastic night.

p10tr3k, Liam707, TrynBi and 5 others like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice