Real Life Stories 3

Fucking a Hotwife in Public
About 8 or 9 years ago, i answered a Craigslist ad from a couple--back when you could still do that. They were seeking a "Hung Stud to Fuck Hot Milf Wife." The husband was in his early 50s, but the wife was in her late 30s at the time.They'd been married for about eight years, and the husband had had cuckold fantasies the whole time. He was a fairly typical cuckold. He was rich, went to a big college, and he had a smaller than average dick.

Well, I traded pics with them for a few weeks, and then we cammed a few times. The wife looked really fucking hot in the pics and vids, and she was super flirty and super-sexual on cam, too. She was tall and had really nice, perky c-sized tits. Her ass was insanely cock-stiffening. I mean, she had the nicest, tightest bubble butt, and she was trimmed but not shaved.

After about a month of back-and-forth texting and camming, we eventually met up. I played around with them a few times. The wife was really fucking hot, and she loved it in every hole--she was really a performer, too, and she loved to humiliate her husband. She texted me on the side one night and asked if i would be willing to fuck her in front of a group of strangers. By that time, i had already fucked in front of crowds of 20 or so a few times, and i really loved it, so I said yes to her, and told her that i had some ideas of my own.
The Bar owner almost always gave me free drinks after that.
I knew this guy, an older guy, who owned a bar, and he and i had been friends for a while, and had even tag-teamed one of his old girlfriends a few times. I asked him if we could use his bar as a site for a nice hard public cuckolding. He was game. His idea was to close up on the early side one weeknight and invite a few select people along to watch.

The husband knew we were gonna fuck that night, but he had no idea what was really in store for him. We met at the bar for drinks, and he and the wife got pretty hammered. I had a couple of drinks and went out to smoke some weed.

I had already arranged most of what happened afterward with the wife. When i came back in, the bar was closed, and the husband was handcuffed to his chair. I went and stood beside her and ordered her to take off his pants--which was kind of hard because he was sitting down, but she managed it. The dude had on a cock cage and no underwear. There he sat in front of maybe 15-20 really drunk friends of the bar's owner.

I bent the wife over the closest pool table and in clear view of the husband i lifted her short skirt and showed off her bare ass to the whole bar. I spanked it a few times until it was rosy read, and then invited the bartender over to take a taste of her pussy and of her ass.

The husband was writhing around, struggling with his cock cage, as his dick swelled and reddened. After the bartender had had his turn tongue-fucking the wife, i spun her around and made her take out my cock. we walked over to the hubby and she waved it back and forth in front of his face
"This is what a real man's cock looks like," she said. "This is the only cock that can make me cum,"

Then she got down on her knees and sucked my cock and licked my balls right there.
I looked at the husband while she was doing it, and i told him i was about to fuck his wife's brains out in front of everyone. He nodded quietly.

We moved over to the pool table again and stripped down. I bent her over and fucked her from behind, and i was really pounding the fuck out of her too. she was a screamer, and i love that. I turned to look at the husband.

" I'm gonna to fuck your wife in the asshole while all these people watch. Would you enjoy that, little man?" He said yes. and I told him to call me sir. He nodded. But as I put the head of my cock up against the nub of her tight little starfish of an asshole, i got an idea.

"You can join us, little man," I said. He seemed happy about that.
"I want you to stick your tongue in my asshole while i fuck your wife in hers."
The husband nodded. The bartender uncuffed him.

People were really getting into it at this point. One lady came over and held the wife's asscheeks apart as i pushed my cock in all the way to the hilt. The hubby came over and started to rim and tongue-fuck my asshole, and i fucking pounded his wife's ass hard. She was moaning and screaming. Then the cuck started sucking on my balls. I let him do it for a bit and then I told him to see to his wife's clit. I went over to the bar and cleaned my cock off with some wipes, and then i pushed it into the wife's pussy while the cuck was licking her clit.

I fucked her nice and slow for a while--drawing my cock almost all the way out and slamming it back in. She had already cum, and i was about to nut. I could feel it building up from behind my balls. The wife was screaming, the hubby was licking her, and i pulled out and spewed about eight ropes of my cum onto his old face. He probably swallowed half of it.

I stay hard after cumming, so I turned the wife over on the pool table, and fucked her again for while until she came again. I had a lot of fun with that couple over that Summer. I've seen them a few times over the years, and she was always fun while he was always super passive. That time at the bar was def the most memorable of our encounters, though.

potatojjoe

Experimental Member
Media
(PT1) So I’ve been reading stories around and it reminded me of an experience that I haven’t thought about in a while. This might be long lol.

Okay so when I entered high school i noticed this one guy that was a year above me. I would walk around school and i would literally get butterflies whenever I saw him in the hallways which was so uncalled for because I had never spoken to him before. I found him on instagram one day and stalked him (as one does) and just by stalking his page, I felt as if i knew him for years. I followed him and he followed me back a couple of hours later. Fast forward to the begining of the spring sports season, i was really wanted to try out for the volleyball team. I went to the very first volleyball tryout day and a couple of minutes later after i enter, he enters and my heart drops down to the ground of nervousness/excitement. In that moment I started imaging our whole possible future together hahaha. I know huh what a weirdo. Tryouts happen and we don’t talk because he had his own friends and he was too cool to talk to a freshman. Eventually we both made the JV team and start to talk little by little. We didn’t talk like friends do though, he and his bestfriend (who also made the team) constantly made fun of me for being a freshman.. like HUH... constantly saying “stupid freshman”. I immediately last all feelings that I had for him and ironically began to hate him. We finished that season and I literally did not give a single fuck about him because of his constant teasing.

This guy was a class officer, in leadership and was in 3 sports teams that year. As you may imagine.. he was very popular. He literally talked to everyone and as a freshman, i was intimidated by him outside of volleyball. Anyways, fast forward to the end of that season, The head coach of the volleyball program asked me to play for his club team and i LOVED volleyball so I obviously agreed to it. Guess who else agreed to join the team.. yup, that guy. Im gonna call him Joe. In our JV team, joe had his best friend ... but in this club team, his bestie wasn’t joining the team. He went from this bully to someone that actually wanted to be my friend. During this club volleyball season, we literally became best friends (only in volleyball tho) with another player in the team. We became this trio that was inseparable during practice and tournaments. It was so fun. Being that this was a club volleyball season, we went on tournaments 2 times a month and some were 2 day tournaments which meant that we had to stay a night at a hotel in whatever city we were playing at. By this point, my feelings started to come back for him but it wasn’t anything that made me to nervous when i was around him. At these 2 day tournaments, we always had about 3 rooms for the whole team meaning that some of us had to share beds, i always tried to share a bed with Joe but unfortunately it never happened (TRUST ME I TRIED). I would sometimes flirt with him in an indirect manner and he would sometimes do it back but not all the time which gave me mixed signals. I never made a move because if he didn’t feel the same way, he would tell the who school about it. That season ends and a few months later we start school season again. By this point he was a junior and I was a sophomore in high school. We both made varsity that year and it was a great season but we’re going to skip through it because nothing really happened that year. After that season came another club season. Again, we both decided to play club again and this is where it gets interesting per say. Since we traveled around the state for tournaments, that meant we had long hour drives to our destination. Joe was a tall guy he was around 6’2 and i was about 5’7. We usually drove SUVs to these tournaments and i would usually go in the back (cause I was small and fit back there) and he would ride shotgun. One tournament though, my coache’ wife traveled with us so she rode up in the front. There were 8 seats available and 3 rows, I always went in the last row away from everyone. No one was sitting next to me (there were two open seats) and he volunteered to sit next to me alllll the way in the back. I was fine with it because even though he was tall, there were two seats open which wouldn’t restrict him for moving and would allow him to comfortable. Nothing happened on the way to the tournament but on the way back, we were TIRED. It was probably a 3 hour drive and we usually all knock out. This time I wasn’t tired enough to sleep, joe on the other hand started to sleep. This bitch was TALL. As he started to fall asleep he began to lean towards me which i thought was weird because he could’ve leaned towards his window but i wasn’t complaining lololol. Slowly but surely, he was leaning on my shoulders. I was NOT tired but I saw the opportunity and took it. I acted like i was falling asleep too and one thing let to another and we were on top of each other. Since we were in the back row, no one could see us especially cause it was night out. Every few minutes we would move to get closer to each other. I didn’t know if he was awake but he was responding to my movements almost like allowing me to get closer to him. We were basically cuddling laying on the seats. He was sort of hugging me, I was little spooning and this turned me on so much and i began rubbed up against his crotch and if I wasn’t hard already i was rock hard by this point. We were arriving home by this point and everyone started to wake up. Right before we both got up I felt him getting harder and harder. My ass was against his cock and i felt it getting harder and harder but i think he realized this and got up. We got back home, drove to our respected homes and acted like nothing happened. During that whole ride i felt as if i was in cloud 9. I was so turned on but it only led up to there that night. Let me know if i should continue this. There is SO MUCH MORE that happens.

Pleasantbarbariancloud

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(PT1) So I’ve been reading stories around and it reminded me of an experience that I haven’t thought about in a while. This might be long lol.

Okay so when I entered high school i noticed this one guy that was a year above me. I would walk around school and i would literally get butterflies whenever I saw him in the hallways which was so uncalled for because I had never spoken to him before. I found him on instagram one day and stalked him (as one does) and just by stalking his page, I felt as if i knew him for years. I followed him and he followed me back a couple of hours later. Fast forward to the begining of the spring sports season, i was really wanted to try out for the volleyball team. I went to the very first volleyball tryout day and a couple of minutes later after i enter, he enters and my heart drops down to the ground of nervousness/excitement. In that moment I started imaging our whole possible future together hahaha. I know huh what a weirdo. Tryouts happen and we don’t talk because he had his own friends and he was too cool to talk to a freshman. Eventually we both made the JV team and start to talk little by little. We didn’t talk like friends do though, he and his bestfriend (who also made the team) constantly made fun of me for being a freshman.. like HUH... constantly saying “stupid freshman”. I immediately last all feelings that I had for him and ironically began to hate him. We finished that season and I literally did not give a single fuck about him because of his constant teasing.

This guy was a class officer, in leadership and was in 3 sports teams that year. As you may imagine.. he was very popular. He literally talked to everyone and as a freshman, i was intimidated by him outside of volleyball. Anyways, fast forward to the end of that season, The head coach of the volleyball program asked me to play for his club team and i LOVED volleyball so I obviously agreed to it. Guess who else agreed to join the team.. yup, that guy. Im gonna call him Joe. In our JV team, joe had his best friend ... but in this club team, his bestie wasn’t joining the team. He went from this bully to someone that actually wanted to be my friend. During this club volleyball season, we literally became best friends (only in volleyball tho) with another player in the team. We became this trio that was inseparable during practice and tournaments. It was so fun. Being that this was a club volleyball season, we went on tournaments 2 times a month and some were 2 day tournaments which meant that we had to stay a night at a hotel in whatever city we were playing at. By this point, my feelings started to come back for him but it wasn’t anything that made me to nervous when i was around him. At these 2 day tournaments, we always had about 3 rooms for the whole team meaning that some of us had to share beds, i always tried to share a bed with Joe but unfortunately it never happened (TRUST ME I TRIED). I would sometimes flirt with him in an indirect manner and he would sometimes do it back but not all the time which gave me mixed signals. I never made a move because if he didn’t feel the same way, he would tell the who school about it. That season ends and a few months later we start school season again. By this point he was a junior and I was a sophomore in high school. We both made varsity that year and it was a great season but we’re going to skip through it because nothing really happened that year. After that season came another club season. Again, we both decided to play club again and this is where it gets interesting per say. Since we traveled around the state for tournaments, that meant we had long hour drives to our destination. Joe was a tall guy he was around 6’2 and i was about 5’7. We usually drove SUVs to these tournaments and i would usually go in the back (cause I was small and fit back there) and he would ride shotgun. One tournament though, my coache’ wife traveled with us so she rode up in the front. There were 8 seats available and 3 rows, I always went in the last row away from everyone. No one was sitting next to me (there were two open seats) and he volunteered to sit next to me alllll the way in the back. I was fine with it because even though he was tall, there were two seats open which wouldn’t restrict him for moving and would allow him to comfortable. Nothing happened on the way to the tournament but on the way back, we were TIRED. It was probably a 3 hour drive and we usually all knock out. This time I wasn’t tired enough to sleep, joe on the other hand started to sleep. This bitch was TALL. As he started to fall asleep he began to lean towards me which i thought was weird because he could’ve leaned towards his window but i wasn’t complaining lololol. Slowly but surely, he was leaning on my shoulders. I was NOT tired but I saw the opportunity and took it. I acted like i was falling asleep too and one thing let to another and we were on top of each other. Since we were in the back row, no one could see us especially cause it was night out. Every few minutes we would move to get closer to each other. I didn’t know if he was awake but he was responding to my movements almost like allowing me to get closer to him. We were basically cuddling laying on the seats. He was sort of hugging me, I was little spooning and this turned me on so much and i began rubbed up against his crotch and if I wasn’t hard already i was rock hard by this point. We were arriving home by this point and everyone started to wake up. Right before we both got up I felt him getting harder and harder. My ass was against his cock and i felt it getting harder and harder but i think he realized this and got up. We got back home, drove to our respected homes and acted like nothing happened. During that whole ride i felt as if i was in cloud 9. I was so turned on but it only led up to there that night. Let me know if i should continue this. There is SO MUCH MORE that happens.
I like your story very much. It's the dream we all dream. Go on, please!

witoutit

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fucked the young slut bartender gal on the pool table after closing one night. I heard she'd. done it before so I decided to take a shot. In the middle of it the funny part was as we'd thought the bar was empty here comes some. dude out of the can that got locked in. After watching and commenting on it as I dumped my huge load in the little bitch's belly, I backed away and he took my place and fucked her halfway across the table.

Reactions: P.J.9