Real long masturbation session

Nude55guy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
love long sessions, cumming is intense and i always shoot over my head(sometimes i just aim at my face) but my foreskin usually pays for it the next day

Hi I am a daily life long masturbator

At weekends I regularly madturbatemasturbate for 5 or 6 hours ,
A constant erection , using pre cum as lube and stroking and wanking all day .
I keep my cock on the edge of cumming for hours till I finally let it all go and cum all over myself .

I love it , I am a chronic daily masturbator

Reactions: Mister2101

Revone

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find short masturbation sessions to not be fulfilling or exciting. I mean it feels good but i prefer long edging sessions. I love to edge. I will often edge for a couple hours and then go about my day with out cumm'n so i keep that high horny feeling.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love to edge as well. I often use both a cock ring and butt plug....sometimes both at the same time.....to enhance the excitement and pleasure. I often go for an hour or two each day over several days or even a week. By day 7, my cock and balls are usually aching and screaming for release.......feels so damn good.....

Another way to edge for me is sitting on a nice 6" curved cock-like dildo that strikes and strokes my prostrate directly. After stroking my cock for say 30 minutes, I will sit on the dildo and simply ride it for as long as I can take.....the longest I have gone is for almost 3 hours.....my cock sometimes rock hard...other times soft....its another wonderful feeling. It's harder to control that "no-return point" with only the dildo stroking your prostrate, which becomes super sensitive and pulsing with intense pleasure.....but with practice I can reach this level of intense pleasure and warmth throughout my whole body and just stay there for long periods of time. When edging over several days, I often alternate stroking my cock one day, and then using the dildo inside my ass to stroke my prostrate on other days...

Needless to say, the orgasms---when the come---are freaking awesome........very powerful and intense....

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been edging for a couple of years & my personal best has been 10 consecutive hours! My cock was sore, but it was worth it because the cumshot was amazing!
edging for 24 hours or more ( with breaks of 1-2 hours in between ) . the body is totally addicted to edging .

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
edging for 24 hours or more ( with breaks of 1-2 hours in between ) . the body is totally addicted to edging .
I agree. It is addicting...very much so. When done with anal penetration, it has been even more so for me. After several days....I can't wait to get alone and insert a butt plug or dildo........just craving that feeling inside my ass....my cock getting rock hard instantly without even touching it......I often keep the plug in when at work or going out and about my business for the day....cock and balls throbbing and often getting sore under my clothes.....uuuummmm....love that feeling......

Ron Mann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love to edge as well. I often use both a cock ring and butt plug....sometimes both at the same time.....to enhance the excitement and pleasure. I often go for an hour or two each day over several days or even a week. By day 7, my cock and balls are usually aching and screaming for release.......feels so damn good.....

Another way to edge for me is sitting on a nice 6" curved cock-like dildo that strikes and strokes my prostrate directly. After stroking my cock for say 30 minutes, I will sit on the dildo and simply ride it for as long as I can take.....the longest I have gone is for almost 3 hours.....my cock sometimes rock hard...other times soft....its another wonderful feeling. It's harder to control that "no-return point" with only the dildo stroking your prostrate, which becomes super sensitive and pulsing with intense pleasure.....but with practice I can reach this level of intense pleasure and warmth throughout my whole body and just stay there for long periods of time. When edging over several days, I often alternate stroking my cock one day, and then using the dildo inside my ass to stroke my prostrate on other days...

Needless to say, the orgasms---when the come---are freaking awesome........very powerful and intense....

Prostrate orgasms are massive, have had prostrate massage similar to what you say here but with the masseuses cock,he definitely knows where to hit the right spot, and i love to edge for from mainly 1-4 hrs, can't edge every day, lifes little pressures see to that,but i would say im not to far off being an edge adDICKt

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Prostrate orgasms are massive, have had prostrate massage similar to what you say here but with the masseuses cock,he definitely knows where to hit the right spot, and i love to edge for from mainly 1-4 hrs, can't edge every day, lifes little pressures see to that,but i would say im not to far off being an edge adDICKt
I hear you brother.......nothing like anal penetration by a top who knows what he is doing....striking and "stroking" your prostrate repeatedly and constantly, stroke after stroke.......the pleasure constant and slowly building.......all from deep inside of your ass.........just nothing like it......

Reactions: Ron Mann

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I used to go for quantity over quality (5 or 6 orgasms) but times change. I've done a few hours with breaks when I feel I'm ready to explode. That one huge orgasm feels better than 5 regular ones. Sometimes I do orgasm without ejaculation and that makes it easier to do those longer sessions.

D

deleted645791

I like to edge, and usually go 2-3 hours. I've gotten lost in the pleasure of edging a few times and have gone 5-6 hours, with a short break in the middle so I'm not staying hard for more than 4 hours at a time. The amount of pleasure I experience in those last few hours are intoxicating and I want it to last as long as possible.

_ChiCho_

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love edging more than cumming, usually I don't cum when edging, I feel that there's where the "fun" ends. And I learned to have orgasms without cumming which are sometimes better than the "normal" ones, and repeat it again and again best thing you can do while masturbating.
And if I'm not wrong my longest edging session was 2-3 hours. I hve never understand that thing with the balls hurting or blue for not cumming, have never happened to me.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love edging more than cumming, usually I don't cum when edging, I feel that there's where the "fun" ends. And I learned to have orgasms without cumming which are sometimes better than the "normal" ones, and repeat it again and again best thing you can do while masturbating.
And if I'm not wrong my longest edging session was 2-3 hours. I hve never understand that thing with the balls hurting or blue for not cumming, have never happened to me.
If you edge for 2-3 days for several days....see what happens......

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

I too enjoy masturbating and edging much more than cuming. In fact, more often than not I regret giving in to the release and wish I had continued stroking. I am big on cum control and love to bate, edge and goon for several days without spilling the beans. Of course, I cannot do this all the time since I also have a life. But I never do quickies and will wait until I have enough time on my hands for a proper session.

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
by edging the masculine body with up to 57 partial ejaculations , it becomes more and more frustrated ...each ejaculation the sperm becomes more and more watery. it needs iron will to resist the urge of ejaculation , this the most difficult aspect of edging.