Real matters with size

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Sep 19, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

ssu: Hello all;

I have a small dick compared to, probably everyone here ;) so I wish to know, from guys and the girls both-

- the smallest dick that has made (girls) come
    and
    - the genuine amount (girls) can generally take inside without "hitting the end" as such.

:wacko: *sigh*. Please give me some ideas..

2. Imported

Gold Member

XXLHS: Not a female, but I just did a class last year on sexuality in various species (humans included) with regard to development and all - the averages stated that the penis 6" for almost all males on the planet (aberations in all things aside) is amazingly set up to fix the average sized vagina when aroused - which is guess how long? 6 Inches... so it seems that nature has curtailed the length of men to fit the capacity of women and provide a snugg and cozy fit.

Don't worry about size one way or the other... find a woman that you have good chemistry with and that excites you outside of size issues - you know the ones that give you that look that says - WOW... your easy on my eyes... add a dab of - COOL, your so great to talk too... and then when your in bed after getting to know her, you will have a great time size regardless...

Think of it in reverse - lets say your a boob-man... even if you got a girl with a huge pair and were tongue tied... if she had no chemistry with you and had no personality and simple was a boob-life support system... would you really enjoy playing with her chest if the rest just made you say...WHY am I here!!!

Anyway, lets let the women speak...

3. Imported

Gold Member

ssu: Thanks for the reply XXLHS. I'm quite under 6" lol but I'm not "tiny" by any means.. I'm just having a bad day; I heard the average dick size was 7-8" by two of my friends.. Whilst I know that is utter BS it kind of shocks me to think by their "standards" using that average, the real average appears bloody small compared!

I can make my girlfriend come very easily (I think I'm good in bed- I have a LOT of stamina!) and yet even this doesn't console me much.. I just wonder if it's just this girl of them all who I can please - as unresonable as that sounds.

I do have a degee of self-esteem issues as you can probably tell! I just wish to hear the experiences of others. I think that they will (mostly) help me believe in myself a bit more!

:unsure: Cheers

4. Imported

Gold Member

XXLHS: Don't have a bad day over your own self or self-image... I am often reminded of the line from an odd old Jerry Lewis movie (the original Nutty Professor) and it goes something like this:

"You best learn to like yourself for who you are, cause just think of all the time you have to spend with you..."

Penis size and anything size is just another odd thing people do that doesn't mean anything... honestly its rather a pointless exercise and quite silly as many women will tell you right off if asked. Only young women tend to fall into the "a man is a life support system for his member - but then at that age they are not thinking about long-term (at the age long term is more then one semester and old people are just about 30ish).

You did mention some things that are of worth - you make your current girlfirend happy. And I can tell you now, right now in particular as I myself have just lost a girlfriend of three years because we couldn't do it for eachother on that and several other levels of interaction... So if you MAKE someone happy the way you are - THAT is something that NO ONE else can do for her right now... and if you keep that attitude of keeping her happy, even if its not the long term one for you, in the future your relationships will depend on each of the previous.

Life is alot like walking, take care where and how you step, and step with a purpose of becoming a better person to yourself and others and you will go far, start tipping over things (no pun intended to you mule swingers out there reading this) it can and does mess up your future steps. In other words, size of your penis is not the issue, size of you heart and goodness IS... I bet if you ask her she will say she is with you because you treat her well... you ever notice that women always ask "how long was your last relationship?" and "how did it end up?" - kinda tells you something right there - I truely have yet to encounter a woman that said right off - "I could care less about you, what about that cock in your pants!?" It doesn't happen... or if it does, trust me you don't want to be with her - RUN!!!

Ciao

5. Max

Max New Member

ssu

I can only answer the second question But my own experience backed up by a few conversations with other lpsg members is that the maximum length many women can accept is somewhere around the 8 inch mark, with maybe a bit more towards 9" on a good day.

It does mean for most of us that all that extra length may be nice to look at (for some!), but it might make very little difference in practice.

6. jonb

Gold Member

I'd have to agree with XXLHS. Penis size is important if you happen to only want a lifetime of meaningless sex. But a relationship has to be more than that. If a woman rejects you for your size, get her a dildo and go on.

7. Imported

Gold Member

ssu: Cheers the the replies guys, I thought I was forgotten :p

The 8-9" thing is a bit scary, I don't really get near that but take a degree of pleasure in knowing that most girls who actually have some elasticity left, the whole thing pretty much contracts around whatever sized cock is in there, regardless of size/etc... Although how much different a "slightly longer" one would feel like I'd never know.

I do wonder, when I have sex "what if I had an inch or more". Would those screams be louder, or would it be better? I admit now - who gives a fuck! I suppose at the end of the day an orgasm is an orgasm, if I give my girl 10+ a night than I'm doing something right!

As for dildos, I really don't believe in sex toys.. For a guy who is just below average lenght, that's a pretty big bridge to burn, but it's not come back to haunt me... Yet.

8. SizeQueenMichelle

SizeQueenMichelle New Member

most guys dont like toys because they are intimdated by them. I had a guy over once and he saw one in my drawer (13"), and he became really nervous and made an excuse to leave not too soon thereafter.

9. madame_zora

Gold Member

SSU, vagina sizes differ as much as cock sizes, but we fail to talk about this because vaginas are still so uncomfortable for most men. Unseen, they are the one thing on earth that make men doubt themselves. Be not afraid!! Although many studies say 6" is the average cock size, many of the measuring methods are somewhat suspect. Some of the more scientific studies actually report averages closer to 5.5 for topside non-bonepressed erect length. If more men knew this, they could spend less time worrying about what other men have. If someone says 7 or 8 inches is average, they are clearly a moron, don't know how to measure, are trying to be offensive, or all of the above. For most women, the most sensitive parts of the vagina are the labia (outer lips), clitoris, and first few inches penetrated during entry. If you have stamina, which is necessary for most women to reach climax, you are way ahead of the game! It is about as rare for women to prefer big cocks as it is for men to actually have them, funny how that works. Despite the whole "bigger is better" attitude in society, you'll note the rarity of women on here compared to the number of big dicked guys! Around 95 to 98 percent of men have penis sizes from 5 to 6.5 inches, and about the same percentage of women have vagina depths in the same range. It's truly only 2 to 5% of men who have larger cocks and women who have deeper vagina depths, and these women tend to be the "size queens". There are a few women who have no idea what they're talking about who claim to be size queens, but run shrieking in fear when actually presented the opportunity to try one. It would be so nice to say "Consider the personality of a person more than the size of their organs", but if having sex with a guy is going to rupture you internally, it's not going to make for a good relationship and sex is going to be a chore. Conversely, if a woman with a deeper vagina is with a guy of smaller than average size, he's going to feel lost in there and she's going to be frustrated. I still think chemistry is the most important thing, but sexual compatibility is one of the things that it is fair to consider.

10. blar

blar New Member

lol true dat :ph34r:

11. Imported

Gold Member

dark_moon:

In my opinion, there are advantages and disadvantages to various sizes.

Length makes changing possitions allot easier. Eight inches or more means you don&#39;t have to pull out to roll over. But if you want to do him in the office chair, it had better lower to the floor <_< . And I&#39;m always worried he will thrust too deap.

Thick is my personal preference. But for me it makes some possitions impossible or precarious. And it&#39;s a damn site harder to get in your mouth.

I do love to go oral on a man, and that&#39;s allot easier with a small one. And I have been with men who were smaller than average but realy knew how to work it. (I have also been with men who were well endowed and didn&#39;t know how to run the heavy equipment.)

In an ideal world every man would have a variable size penis. hehehe

12. Imported

Gold Member

doubtless_mouse: Madame Z - I have to say that I find a woman&#39;s vagina to be very comfortable...actually feels good, not uncomfortable at all.

13. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I&#39;d like to go on record as saying that I don&#39;t find the subject of vaginas uncomfortable at all. I&#39;m a big fan of the vagina.

:D

14. madame_zora

Gold Member

Aww, I love you guys, Long live the vagina&#33; I was referring to most of society, not the above-average-sexually-pregressive members of this site. I know most of the str8 guys on here are more comfortable with vaginas, but you&#39;d be amazed how many men don&#39;t eat pussy and are hesitant to even look too closely at one. The fear of not being able to satisfy a woman actually makes many men angry at the vagina, so that&#39;s what I was referring to. My info on sizes was aimed at dispelling mythology so as to alleviate the pressure of thinking only a 7 to 8" cock was sufficient. This year, I&#39;ve met a variety of men who had no idea how their cock size compared to other men&#39;s, even in their 40&#39;s, and how women really felt about their dick. Do people ever talk during sex? Anyway, it&#39;s been a real eye-opener for me, especially after having spent time on here and getting comfortable with my own sexuality. What a great place to openly discuss ALL our issues.

15. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, and wouldn&#39;t it be easier if all those men who were angry at the vagina could just become gay?

Seriously, I think the problem is that sex education doesn&#39;t tell us these kinds of things, and most men are too afraid to ask a woman or even buy a book and thus impugn their machismo. Actually, the genital anatomy is such that variation should generally not be a problem if you have proper positions. Time to break out the Kama Sutra. (Yeah, it&#39;s only one chapter of the Kama Sutra which talks about sex, but still . . .)

16. blar

blar New Member

yea i have a few female friends that told me they had some bfs that would never go down on them and a few friends that sat they will never go down on a women.....no idea why....must be some strange macho thing

17. Imported

Gold Member

dark_moon:

True ALLOT of men are in the dark. Over the years I have had many men ask me questions like what really is average, and what do women really want in size, etc. I think men often ask me questions that they would normaly never ask anyone, much less a woman, because I am comfortable talking about anything and that makes them comfortable asking. And since I work in a male dominated field I have allot of guy friends, and they ask me all sorts of things.

Also, men often have an unrealistic view of their size. A man I was in a serious relationship with a couple of years ago, was very insecure about his size. He was average in length and a bit thicker than average. But he thought he was tiny. What threw his view of himself was that he was a BIG man. Built like a linebacker. I told him numerous times that it was not that his penis was small, just that the rest of him was so big. But he didn&#39;t believe me or didn&#39;t get the concept or something. Until one day he found a dildo I had bought for playing a gag on my best friend. I had told him about this dildo, but he had never seen it. It was 8" long and almost 3" thick, and had balls and a suction cup on the bottom so you could stick it anywhere. Well he found it one day and went into fits about how "huge" it was. That&#39;s when I had a bright idea. I had him stand in front of my full length mirror and I held it up in front of him. Told him, "See that would be in proportion to the rest of you." He finally got the concept that his size was just fine. I sure never had trouble finding it it a dimly lit room. (Of course I kept it to myself that my previous boyfriend had been the same size as the dildo B)

18. NBRudy

NBRudy New Member

I am only about 6 inches and my girlfriend orgasms two or three times each time we have sex. I don&#39;t think it is about size as much as the amount of attraction you two have for each other.

19. madame_zora

Gold Member

20. jonb

Gold Member

I agree. Also, a lot of violence against women, and children for that matter, is because of domination; 80% of men are stronger than 50% of women, so a man&#39;s odds of being able to overpower a Jane Random -- provided he can turn it into a contest of pure strength, rather than speed and dexterity -- are about 4 in 5. To make matters worse, until recently, self-defense classes for women were fairly rare.

It&#39;s the standard bully tactic: Pick on the defenseless because you know you&#39;ll get your ass whupped in a contest of equals.

Draft saved Draft deleted