Real Nurse at Dr Office Got Me Hard

biggunlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't get sick very often enough to go to a doctor but was running fever and felt I might be getting the flu several years ago. I went to see the doctor and he had a new nurse that was awesome looking and I got a woody. The doctor came in, ordered some bloodwork and urinalysis and it was the nurse that took the blood and she kept looking at my woody. Fifteen minutes later he came back said he was going to give me a shot of antibiotic and a script and she came in to give me the shot. Instead of just lowering my jeans enough to shoot me in the hip, she ask me to drop the jeans and underwear lower down to right above the knees and she was standing on the side of me......I knew what she was looking at. I told her I know what she was doing, checking me out. She said, and I couldn't believe my ears, 'I kept on looking in disbelief so I wanted to see it better.' She just shook her head holding the serenge and walking around said, 'Unbelievable!' then she gave me the shot and I was better the next day.

Anyone had any similar occurances????????

scorpio1444

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG I had the same exact experience! Then in my case the nurse brought over another nurse to look and they both took off their nurses uniforms and started giggling and playing with each other. Just then Haley's Comet came crashing through the roof, narrowly missing all of us. Of course I was still standing there with my shorts down around my knees with the nurse(s) looking, so I couldn't run, and the adrenaline rush made me hard. So the nurses stepped over the comet remains and started sucking...oh nevermind, I'll stop there.

pablovian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
OMG I had the same exact experience! Then in my case the nurse brought over another nurse to look and they both took off their nurses uniforms and started giggling and playing with each other. Just then Haley's Comet came crashing through the roof, narrowly missing all of us. Of course I was still standing there with my shorts down around my knees with the nurse(s) looking, so I couldn't run, and the adrenaline rush made me hard. So the nurses stepped over the comet remains and started sucking...oh nevermind, I'll stop there.

Smart Ass!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My friend who's a nurse often gets guys to drop their undies when they have an ear infection or a similar malady, in her spare time she loves practising kissing with other women and naked pillow fighting.

Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Fucking hillarious dude, I fell off my chari laughing my ass off.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I Am A Registerd Nurse And Have Had The Opposite Where Patients Come On To Me. One Guy Grabed My Crotch When I Was Hanging His Fluids And Said "let Me Suck It".....i Became So Nervous I Thought I Would Cry.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well yesterday I was playing rugby and we were practicing scrums and I was a prop. The lock reached up to grab my pants and accidentally grabbed my balls, then he just asked me to pass him my shirt. Later he told me my balls were soft and we had a good laugh.

Eloise

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

To funny.

D

deleted105034

Bunch of funny commodiuns..........

Huhhh?? Is that like someone who lives in a toilet? Or maybe a cross between a commode and an accordian? That would be pretty funny if you had a bunch of those...:biggrin1:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My friend who's a nurse loves practising kissing with other women and naked pillow fighting.

I didn't know Hugh Heffner ran a medical clinic, SP.

Nurses always want to do a prostate exam on me for some strange reason. They always lube up their spindly finger and say,"OK this is going to hurt some and it may feel a little weird." I just roll my eyes.