Real or fake????

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
appears to be more than one guy. both are big cocks, one is definitely thicker than the other, and that could just be the angle on the photography.

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-low1 http://www.lpsg.org/135444-real-or-fake.html#post2152303http://www.lpsg.org/images/buttons/viewpost.gif
I know that these stills:

Amateur nude photo rating and video rating community - TangoTime.com: Rating: Photo ID #100454520
Amateur nude photo rating and video rating community - TangoTime.com: Rating: Photo ID #100454521
Amateur nude photo rating and video rating community - TangoTime.com: Rating: Photo ID #100454522
Amateur nude photo rating and video rating community - TangoTime.com: Rating: Photo ID #100466097
Amateur nude photo rating and video rating community - TangoTime.com: Rating: Photo ID #100466099
Amateur nude photo rating and video rating community - TangoTime.com: Rating: Photo ID #100466100
Amateur nude photo rating and video rating community - TangoTime.com: Rating: Photo ID #100466922
Amateur nude photo rating and video rating community - TangoTime.com: Rating: Photo ID #100466923
Amateur nude photo rating and video rating community - TangoTime.com: Rating: Photo ID #100480301
Amateur nude photo rating and video rating community - TangoTime.com: Rating: Photo ID #100545703

Seem to belong to this guy, or at least the dicks in those shots look identical to this one:

Monstercocktube - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - Login

Pretty impressive. Those pics have been all over though, and I dunno where the vid came from.

A few others not with these from the same guy, along with some of those, over here:

elpanson's Photos
elpanson's Photos
elpanson's Photos

And I could be wrong, but I believe that the two vids of this guy described as "TRUE 10-INCH HORSECOCK" on Monstercocktube are of this guy as well: white guy, huge long thick cock, with tight abs and shaved pubes, strictly amateur work on the vid:

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
Because I love guesstimating sizes, I actually went out and bought a Lays Stax in a container like the one shown here:

Amateur nude photo rating and video rating community - TangoTime.com: Rating: Photo ID #100466099

so I could measure it and get a firm gauge on a size range.

I can tell you a Lays Stax container measures in at 9 1/8" or just over 9". Pictures attached to show the measure.

Looked at in that picture, along the side the dick is right about at the top or slightly below it, so about 9" along the side. The length along the top there where it begins from the base checks in at about 8.5".

But, of course since he's laying down in that pic, some length will be retracted into the body, and when he stands and lets it hang, the length will increase a bit.

I'd say with that in mind that a range of 9"-10" along the top, when standing, sounds right on the money.

Attachments

D_Amanda_Faulk

Account Disabled
Media