• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Real or fake?

thin7

Expert Member
Reaction score
Has this photo been altered?

Attachments

• 10incher.jpg
    10incher.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,196

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Reaction score
only thing I see is his thumb is under the tape measure around his cock but point was made... its a tad thicker than his wrist!

I just looked at my forearm and had a 'vision'~~~

thin7

Expert Member
Reaction score
So one person says its fake so far.

thin7

Expert Member
Reaction score
I found this image at a seriously depressing site, for me, called Big Cocks Measured. Wow, if those are all real...FUCK!!! Many of those dicks would fit the TOO FUCKING BIG catagory.

wiggyx

Lurker
Reaction score
its real its double long daddy from matters of size a penis enlargement website :)

Yeah, right. That's guy's as fake as they come. His Photoshop skills have gotten marginally better over the years, but he's still a giant faker.

Reaction score
Yeah, right. That's guy's as fake as they come. His Photoshop skills have gotten marginally better over the years, but he's still a giant faker.

Size matters - Salon.com

I don't know if he's a faker, but he's kind of not well...

To most people, Mike Salvini might appear to be, well, a freak. Besides the fact that he's a recovering obsessive-compulsive heroin addict with agoraphobia, who in their right mind stretches his penis over a length of plastic pipe? But Mike Salvini is a hero and an inspiration to thousands of men who dream of building their own fearsome endowments -- not because of how big he is, but because of how far he's come. He's not Mike Salvini to them, though; he's Double Long Daddy, guru of natural penis enlargement. And before he calls it quits, he wants to have the largest dick in the world.

although at the end of the story the journalist claims to confirm first-hand the measurement.

Last edited: