Real or Fiction? You Decide.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
FADE IN:

INT. BUSINESS CLASS SECTION OF SMALL PLANE LEAVING FROM UTAH - EARLY AFTERNOON

Rex2000 glances over to the seat that is kitty-corner to him and sees a teenager who looks familiar. He has pale skin and many small moles on his face. He looks around, cautiously, and smiles at Rec2000. The teen has a large mouth, but it suits his broad face. Rex2000 immediately recognizes the young man and gets the notepad from his pocket used to scribble down information about his whirlwind trip. Rex2000 stands beside a little man in a ball cap who is sitting beside the teen. Rex2000 assumes that it's his bodyguard, despite his small stature. The man looks up and smiles. He has a pointy chin that is hidden with a reddish goatee. He gives me a friendly smile which seemed out of place and awkward.

REX2000
I'm really sorry for intruding, but I'm a big fan and I was wondering if you could give me your autograph.

Rex2000 hands David a small notepad and a pen that looks like a speckled trout. An LPSG member gave it to him years ago. David seems disappointed to sign an autograph, but then looks up and smiles widely. He pauses, not sure what to write at first, as if waiting for a dedication. He then starts to quickly sign it with the fish pen that Rex2000 gave him.

REX2000
(lying)
I would have voted for you, but I am Canadian.

The tiny man laughs as David signs. David analyzes the fish pen then looks up.

DAVID
This is a cool pen. Where did you get it?

REX2000
A friend from California gave it to me. He's a fan too.

DAVID
How do you know him?

REX2000
I know him from a website.

Rex2000 nods, tempted to mention the site's name, but resists.

DAVID
Cool.

REX2000
Thank you. Sorry for disturbing you.

David hands the pen back with an even bigger smile, along with the autograph.

DISSOLVE TO:

Rex2000 arrives home. He watches a Youtube video of David Archuleta's Imagine and realizes that the tiny ginger-haired man with the big, proud smile was David's father.

FADE TO BLACK.

Last edited:

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its always nice to meet a celeb, I do so love it when stories have happy endings - something which Archuleta's father also enjoys, apparently.

Nice to see you around again, Tyranasaurus Rex

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not bad. But not as exciting as my tale of David hasselhoff bumping into my best friends luggage trolley at Heathrow airport. And apologising!

My book will contain the full story.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Rex..."If you are lucky enough to visit Salt Lake City as a young man and carry it with you for the rest of your life, then Salt Lake city is a movable feast!"

~Ahems~

How can you possibly compare SLC to Barcelona? SLC was a desert when Barcelona had already died a hundred deaths.

I can just picture Maria, with her high heels, short skirt and makeup arriving at SLC from Barcelona. That town would be turned upside down. Agnes would point and scream and all the women would run in their practical, sexless flats for refuge into the Tabernacle as the white-shirts adjusted their shrinking black pants.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
~Ahems~

How can you possibly compare SLC to Barcelona? SLC was a desert when Barcelona had already died a hundred deaths.

I can just picture Maria, with her high heels, short skirt and makeup arriving at SLC from Barcelona. That town would be turned upside down. Agnes would point and scream and all the women would run in their practical, sexless flats for refuge into the Tabernacle as the white-shirts adjusted their shrinking black pants.

I was trying to make a funny! The quote form Hemingway's book is "If you are lucky enough to have lived in Paris as a young man and carry it with you then Paris is a movable feast."

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I was trying to make a funny! The quote form Hemingway's book is "If you are lucky enough to have lived in Paris as a young man and carry it with you then Paris is a movable feast."

Sorry, Nudey. I could have sworn that the quote from that book referred to Barcelona, not Paris.

Business class? (I can see you pressed up in there all to clearly)
Where on earth did you get a pen like that me wonders?

Glad you met Archie and hope your trip was fun.

Some guy I met online, years ago, gave it to me. Archie found it quite amusing.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media

I read A Movable Feast several times, once in Paris. So, pedant that I am, I want the quote bang on, nudey.

Sorry, Nudey. I could have sworn that the quote from that book referred to Barcelona, not Paris.

Well, here she be, rex:

If you are lucky enough to have lived in Paris as a young man, then wherever you go for the rest of your life, it stays with you, for Paris is a moveable feast.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I read A Movable Feast several times, once in Paris. So, pedant that I am, I want the quote bang on, nudey.

Well, here she be, rex:

If you are lucky enough to have lived in Paris as a young man, then wherever you go for the rest of your life, it stays with you, for Paris is a moveable feast.

Thank you senor, I have not read that book in over 25 years and I was quoting to the best of my faulty memory!