Real or morphed?

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Definitely easily possible in terms of size.
Not all that big.
it's not the size per se... yeah, there are a lot of guys that big and bigger, it's just that the pics look altered to me, like somebody else's dick got superimposed, or like they blew up a smaller one and pasted it in... Some are much more obviously fake...

freuda

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I seen both of these guys in pics before and even though they both are hung for days I think these photos have been touched up a tad. But they're hot as hell to look at!

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Almost all of these look possible. Except the one in the ;ast post with the off color and another in it the person
s body's too small for the penis.

B_WER25

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They're both fakes. I don't know if anyone's noticed but in the first one, the tip almost touches the floor and the reflection is obviously farther away. The second on is easy to tell, the picture and his junk have different amount of "graininess" to it.

AllHazzardi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the initial two, the primary sign the first is photoshopped is not the reflection, but the mismatch of quality, if you look at the edge of the penis compared to the leg, it literally does not fit with the quality level of the surrounding area. The second has no obvious irregularities, however.

In the second post of 4, the first 3 have similar irregularity, with the last one being difficult to tell.

InterestingAussie

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cant believe you guys have to ask, all of those pics are touched up. None are real. One of the 4 the cock is out of focus for fucks sake, yet the rest is in focus.. cmon..
Obviously faked pics. Im starting to see more and more on here. And the guy that photoshoped and admitted it, good job, very difficult to see what you did there.