Real or photoshopped?

fernandoleal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
years ago when i was a student in the big apple (before the republikans ruined it) i was hanging out at some of the sleazier clubs in the village and saw a slim mulatto dragqueen wearing very short tight black shorts and a t- shirt. his hair was cropped short and he did not act effiminate when he was not in drag. there was a VERY obvious tube in his shorts that streched across his left crotch all the way across his front and AROUND his left hip!! it was literally pointing behind him!! i just couldnt believe my eyes and after we made eye contact he went into the bar and i followed him to the bathroom for "females" that had a lock and after i locked the door he ordered me to my knees and told me to pull down his shorts. when i did, this amazingly HUGE SOFT uncut THANG flopped down at least 9 inches SOFT!! it started getting harder and longer immediately and proved to test my legendary skills at deep throating monster penis!! well OVER a foot in length when he got hard and he did get HARD!! we are NOT talking internet inches here. if anyone wishes to send me private message about similar experiences i would like to hear from u. i now live in the dallas area

Reactions: BigBen