Real or Photoshopped?

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've seen these vids before. While the guy shown is a pretty large guy, the still photos you see there are definitely photoshopped. They are not quite that big.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK on closer inspection let me restate - the top left photo of the middle section is OBVIOUSLY faked. While it may not be a photoshop job, this illusion could easily been done by standing the guy on a platform and positioning him so that his cock is much closer to the lense than the girl on the bed.

But other than that the only other photoshoped photos are on the bottom. All of them are fake.

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed. It's kind of sad... I always wonder how these sites get away from it... don't people notice, after having purchased a subscription to the site (if they were stupid enough to fall for it) that the guys inside aren't as well endowed as they were advertised to be???

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The guy looks pretty big in the photos. Makes me wonder what kind of condom he's wearing in picture #7 if they aren't photoshopped. He should workout a little also.

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On even closer inspection, that whole cock has been made up of tiny pieces of copy paste. What a fucking scandal.
Id take that guys place, and they can retake the pic of me getting my cock sucked by her instead, and id do it for free haha. Anything to save us from the devil that is photoshop. A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do :D
PS is for art only ppl, hense why its called a digital art package, now do us all a favour and stop subscibing to this crap.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What about those black dudes__----The brothas or somethin how do they do that on video?

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, those are plastic cocks. Ive seen the image where they slip up, and slip out lol. Avergae cocks stuffed in plastic snakes, didnt you ever wonder why the skin doesnt moke, or why they are always holding it at the balls ( it isnt to hard to find btw, try fake black cock in google)