Real People v/s Fake People

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jeepwranglerboi, Oct 5, 2004.

1. jeepwranglerboi

jeepwranglerboi New Member

So, I'm pretty sure that this has been a topic before but I find myself rather upset by it all. I read a post today and in the person's post he states that he has posted a pic to prove his size, which is very large even for this site. I go to the gallery to check it out and low and behold there is a picture that has been on the internet for years. I guess to a degree I felt betrayed. I really love this site and I've had the chance to interact with some really cool people. I've come across some that respond to situations in exactly the same way I would (it's actually frightening sometimes that a few of you guys are so much like me) and on the other end of the spectrum there are people who say and do things that I totally disagree with but such is life, right. Like mose legitimate members of this site I come here for support, information and camaraderie. I feel like we often times share things here that we may not share with normal strangers. I dunno, I know I am rambling but I guess I kinda felt like this was generally a safe haven if you will. Yes of course I knew that there were bound to be several fakers on here. I guess my question though is why would you lie about who you are and the size of your penis. Who are you gonna impress here? How do you guys feel about this? Is there any course of action that can be taken?

2. Imported

Gold Member

NelsonMuntz84: Its not so much fooling other people I cant understand, its fooling themselves, I would imagine it would just lead to a feeling of being inadiqute in your real day to day life.

I dont think there much that can be done really, but I understand your fustration.

I get people who moan that my pic is blurry, which it is because it was taken on a crappy phone cam, but at least its me, I know its me, and I'm not taking the piss out myself or anyone else.

3. JWS

JWS New Member

NelsonMuntz84 I am in total agreement i have been a member lesst than a month and I have caught for lack of better term 3 fakers. Of the 3 since I made the determination they were poser I have never seen them in chat again. Also as i am souther and dont give rights ass about offending someone, I believe you are speaking bout the Hungbiker dude with the monster cock. Yet its been seen on budsclub and matt ventures not to mention he never shows pants down and he as pair of skin tight levis on as one pic and no bulge at all. I too feel betrayed and let down. I know many think i am a size queen cause I ask sizes every time in chat, but a question as simple as that at times weeds at the posers. You know in my book 7 is big 10 damn big and 12 inches you lucky bastard but dont lie. Be happy with yourself and what you have. Dont try to fake it you will be caught and more than likely people with dis you. Thanks for letting me vent also. I would like to say a big thanks to my friend Cardiffdillon he helps me a lot to understand some of the goings on in LPSG I dont always understand and he keeps me humble. I truly wish there were more cardiffdillon and deeblackthorne members it woudl be a truly great place. Peace out

4. pony9a

pony9a Member

Albums:
    I can certainly understand why people get annoyed when they find a faker amongst the members but, I would like to say something on the subject of fake pics.
    I have been accused myself of being a fake because my pic has been seen on various websites and email groups on the web.
    The pic was stolen from a site where I posted it and has been circulating and appearing in more and more places ever since.
    Just because it appears everywhere and lots of folks have seen it doesnt make me a faker, tho many think it does.
    I really like the said pic, its one of the better ones I have posted, but not the only one. I still use the picture as I think it is my right too.
    I just hope that we can be open enough to allow the suspected fakers enough time and space to prove they are who they say they are before we condemn them.

I agree with what has already been said, why would someone want to fake a pic, unless they are very insecure in thier own bodies. :(

5. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    To understand, you have to realize that people see the internet as serving different purposes. If you view it as a way to actually meet people, than a fake picture makes no sense. But many internet users see it as a place to engage in fantasy, where they can create a fictional personality. I've never understood why such fantasy has appeal, but I rationalize that it does by remembering that phone sex is a large and profitable industry. Others are perhaps not so much into the possibility of total fantasy, but seek to preserve their anonymity by using pictures of others, just as a screen name is used in place of a real name.

A while back, I found someone using a picture of me on a leather sex site. (It involved my cock and cumload, but not my face.) What particularly annoyed me is that his profile was always on the top "most viewed" list. I confronted him about the picture, and proved it was mine. In our subsequent discourse, he at first pleaded the anonymity issue, but then admitted the whole thing was a ficticious fantasy identity, and the "hits" he got from other members of the site never came to anything more than instant-message sex. In the end, I felt so sorry for him that I told him to keep using the picture, even though he offered to remove it. I also didn't mind anymore that he was one of the "most viewed," as I knew he was getting hit by all the other loosers.

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

A real guy with a fake endowment. (Uses internet pics of dicks.)

A fake guy with a real endowment. (Uses internet pics of hunks.)

Either way, he's got issues. Not the kind of guy who makes real friends easily. He might participate in LPSG messaging, pic posting and/or chatting for a long period of time. But when it comes to the chance to meet with other LPSG'ers IRL forget it.

One very big problem with lying: you're gonna have a hard time remembering which lie you told to whom.

7. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I think that getting upset over a total stranger's fake claims about his dick size might indicate a lot of insecurity on the part of the complainer too. What does he care if this person cheats himself and possibly disappoints his partners? If you attach that much importance to the dick size of others, then I think you need a new hobby. It's far healthier to just pity and/or laugh at them.

8. pony9a

pony9a Member

Albums:
    I have heard people say that "This is the internet, not real life" well whilst that may be true for many, there are those for whom the internet is thier most convenient way of communicating and possibly meeting others. (Not thier only way granted)....but for these people fakers must be a real problem.
    I dont think I would be too happy if I arranged to meet someone who told me that they were.... (and also sent pics).... a six foot hunk, that turned out to be a skinny five foot twerp with a two inch dick. Even if he turned out to be an alright kind of guy, I don't think I would be able to trust that guy in any kind of relationship.

Thankfully I have not had a bad experience on the net...yet.
    I have not been a member of "lpsg" long enough to say wether any member is a faker or not.
    All the guys I have chatted with in the chat room have been very pleasant and a few have backed up thier claims of who they are with a friendly webcam session or two.
    I may feel differently when I meet a faker myself.... ;)

9. jeepwranglerboi

jeepwranglerboi New Member

I may be misunderstanding what you are saying, but I am far from insecure about the size of my penis. I also do not consider LPSG a hobby. My point of the post was that why would you join a place like this claiming to have a large penis (in this case larger than the average on here) and post a pic claiming that it is you and using a picture that has been creeping around the web for years. Now I have had my pictures used by other people before and I have had people claim that I was a "faker" until I sent them other pics. This guy however says the pic is only 2 years old and I know for a fact that it has been around since 1998 (I have a print out of it from that year, long story). I just don't understand what kind of satisfaction a person could get from pretending to be somebody else in a group like this. I personally feel like one would come here with 100% honesty. Don't get me wrong, I am not some sorta gullable guy (I'm a New Yorker for the love of God!) who believes everything that someone tells them. I would just hope that people would be truthful about themselves in a place like this. ;)

10. madame_zora

Gold Member

One would hope that people would use this site for what it is- a resource. I also take my time here fairly seriously, and resent the fakers who apparently are so desperate for an ego-stroke that they're willing to lie to get it. I also do agree with Aloofman, though, that worrying about the validity of someone else's size claim is a useless affort on my part. I prefer not to get into it at all, let tham live with their own conscience.

11. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

Here, here!

Madame Zora, thank you for phasing that so well!

12. Pappy

Pappy Member

I agree very much with what pony9a has said. I have been called a fake because some of my pics have been on the net for over 10 years. They have appeared on numerous sites and have been used by many different people claiming them as their own. I had a few posted here but when the accusations started I removed them. Then it was stated that they must be fake because I took them down. It was also stated by one member that my girth couldn't possibly be what I claim because they know what size that is and mine doesn't appear to be that size in the pics I had up. Well all I know is mine is bigger around that a beer can. Camera angles do not always present the best view. As for taking my pictures down, they're mine and I can do with them what I wish. As for the people that think they're fake because they have seen them before...................................whatever!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted