Real photos?

Gerardo Arias

Experimental Member
Media
Real photos of big sorf-penis? (I doubt it).
A soft penis doesnt curvature a hard penis yes it.

I want to do one question for your: Which is longest soft penis of users at this Web? (and longest hard penis too).

I dress men's photos at this Web and seemingly all these penises of them are in soft condition but penises of them is observed by certain curvature (curvature is of penis when it is in hard condition; not soft). For this one reason I am doubting if certainly these penises are sort. I would like to know which is longest soft and hard penis of Membres at this Community.

Bye!.

Baseballfan155

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It is definitely Trevor3's soft cock, BY FAR. I'm not sure how big it is, but from the pics, I'd guess about 9 to 10 inches...it is enormous. It's on the second page of the galleries...

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am unable to help with your question because I do not fully understand it. But maybe you would like to look at the gallery and see which hard and soft cocks please you the most.
Soft usually hangs down and hard usually stands up and out...if that helps any! I think some soft cocks do sometimes have a bit of curve to them. I doubt whether even medical science has yet determined the exact point where flaccidity and tumescence part ways.