Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You can buy them on wal-mart's website
hxxp://www.walmart.com/ip/Trojan-Magnum-Extra-Large-Condoms-12ct/15529326

6.50 a 12pack box

instore they are a bit more about $12

Oh cool, I wonder why they cost so much less online I bet it's like $6 for shipping tho lol.

onenuttertoo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Regular condoms are too short for me and tight but magnums are fine in length but too loose. Go figure. Lol. It's like when I buy pants..waist is ok but too short or vice versa. Lol

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my opinion, most of their sales of magnums are to guys who don't really need them, but their ego says they do. So it seems Trojan makes the base pretty tight so they won't easily slide off average girth.

They are def. more girthy, but not by a huge degree.

this.

what do Xbox and magnum condoms have in common?
the red ring of death. *or boner strangulation.. a penis thing, not an Xbox thing*

he's a bit wider at the base, doesn't like the pinchy quality of the band-roll bit.

ClawdineKitten

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
this.

what do Xbox and magnum condoms have in common?
the red ring of death. *or boner strangulation.. a penis thing, not an Xbox thing*

he's a bit wider at the base, doesn't like the pinchy quality of the band-roll bit.

LOL red ring of death... funny.

Str8guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Admittedly, I use Magnums not because I have a long penis (all condoms are essentially the same length, even Beyond Seven condoms), but because of my girth. Regular condoms squeeze my erection too much and LIfestyles (before I switched to Trojans) were even leaving marks on my penis afterwards. They really hurt. I was like, SERIOUSLY...this is what condom sex is like?

Doesn't have to be...

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I resorted to using them because regular condoms would get painfully tight at the base of my penis. It was a hassle to peel them off too, I'd end up pinching the skin in my efforts to remove them. Sure, I'm not long enough to fill the length of a Magnum but the extra comfort is very welcome.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The real reason for magnum condoms is the girth, as other have said.

Most standard condoms are 7" long, so that is plenty of length to cover even the longest of penises.

Most standard condoms are only about 5" girth at max though. So guys with more than that will feel a constriction while using standard condoms. The dreaded red ring for those of us who know.

Magnums or XLs are the way to go imo. :smile:

Last edited:

ThickPup

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In general, I look for wider condoms. It seems like the "XL" condoms put more into lenght than width. I'm 6.5+ thick, and those puppies are TIGHT, especially at the base. My problem with Magnum is I had a couple of them split on me. So I have changed over to Trustex XL Condom, which is wider than Magnum. And even that is a snug fit, but better.

Here's my Trustex XL in use. I'm showing it off for those looking for a wider condom.
http://www.lpsg.org/members/thickpu...ures/568832-trustex-xl-condom-still-tight.jpg

D_DoctorDoltlittle

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How do I know if the condom is too small for me? I use normal ones but I cannot unroll them all the way down, if I do it rolls back up, not much, is not like it slips off my penis... it just starts unrolling... it won't stay down

businessmang

Just Browsing
Media
dont really consider myself big but i do have above average girth and it seems that regular condoms are harder to put on and a little bit uncomfortable. its not like i go out of my way to only get magnum condoms tho, i buy regular ones sometimes

paneros

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
AS many have said, we use Magnums for the wider girth, which is 30% wider than standard condoms, see Trojan Magnum XL Condoms | Free Shipping @ Condom Depot

Many other condoms that say they are larger often only have a flattened diameter width of 1mm or at most 2mm larger, which is insignificant if you are thicker than average. i.e. they are just appealing to ego, not cock comfort!

BiMaleHungWV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My boyfriend has trouble even with the magnums, he is still a little to big for them. It's kind of a pain in the ass. I don't even know if they make any bigger ones.

There is a company called TruFit (I think) that make custom condoms. GFO on web and search for custom made condoms. They are pricy but may be worth it. I use Magnums. Consequently Magnum XLs are longer than Magnums but are actually slightly tighter than regular Magnums. Also don't bother trying the New Lifestyle Sykn Large as they are too tight if you use Magnums.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girth. Length is not a problem, but some condoms feel very tight and uncomfortable when they're on. Ones with a flared head are less uncomfortable.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
AS many have said, we use Magnums for the wider girth, which is 30% wider than standard condoms, see Trojan Magnum XL Condoms | Free Shipping @ Condom Depot

Many other condoms that say they are larger often only have a flattened diameter width of 1mm or at most 2mm larger, which is insignificant if you are thicker than average. i.e. they are just appealing to ego, not cock comfort!

I remember the first time trying a condom on regular size. 52mm one damn shit hurt like hell. quite painful could not even get it passed the head.

Next ones I want to try is Trojan NaturaLamb varies websites claim them to be 68mm. 2.67in

XL's are 2.5" max

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my girth shredded regular condoms. I remember when Magnums came out, and I wondered aloud to my wife if I was big enuf. what if they fall off? she said, "honey, YOU have a big dick. they aren't gonna fall off." and they didn't. they were so much more comfortable. I always felt like my cock was getting strangled with reg condoms, and when we were really getting it on... BOOM! shredded. the only good part about that was the ego booster my wife would say as I withdrew to put another one on, "gawd you're huge, I can't believe I let you fuck me with that."

B_liono

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
While I can fit into a regular, I am very thick and it is horribly uncomfortable. Sex with a condom is subpar in most cases anyway for anyone, but with the wrong size condom, it's much worse. I have to use magnums otherwise sex sucks and it's not supposed to, but not a problem with me, haha also gets some eye-opening looks at me too. I am an unexpected holder of a big cock, only 170cm tall, but I happen to hold a thick and long 21cm x 17cm piece of meat below the belt. And anytime anyone's ever yanked my pants open, I've got a gasp or big eyes as the reaction to what falls out.