Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
magnums come in gold wrappers.
chocolate comes in gold wrappers.
the gold wrappers remind women of chocolate.
women like chocolate.
women will think of your penis when they think of chocolate.
women will like your penis.

is brilliant i tell you.

Bangbro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well I'm vanilla...I'll look to see where tah put my gold so she won't find it....I just cleaned the magnum don't want to get it dirty!

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've just recently had to get back into the world of condoms and I've not ever had to worry about them honestly. In the 12+ years I've not had to be concerned about condoms I've done PE and grown considerably in girth. I located a magnum XL because its what I thought to be bigger in girth than standard condoms. However in accordance to the list in the thread the base of the condoms are all 2" which makes for very difficult application of these things lol. So I tried putting it on and realized that it was going to be impossible to even roll it down my dick.

forums.newart.com • View topic - ....and they call THESE XL's?! (The GIRTH video pg.2)

Not ego tripping in the posted link, just showing how I fit a magnum XL, and was curious if others had pics trying to stuff their oversized cock into a condom that's supposed to be made for you?

Hansalami

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't like condoms too much, but never had many problems using regular ones. Just stretch them to get them over your head, they do so very well. Lengthwise I can still roll down, don't need any stretching there, to get to the very base of my dick.
I also think magnums are more for one's ego rather than anything else. :wink:

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I agree that marketing and male ego have a lot to do with it, but for me a standard sized condom is difficult to get on and once on constricts so tightly that it removes a lot of the sensation. That would be good if I had a problem with premature ejaculation but, especially at my age, the tightness is totally counterproductive. I've found Magnum XLs work best for me as they are tight enough down on the shaft to not have a problem slipping off but fairly loose up around the glans where sensitivity is most important.

laffitte

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Quite simply they are easier to put on. It can be a struggle with a Durex and it can spoil the moment. Also they feel more comfortable.

There has also been the pleasure of a new partner realising you are getting a 'Magnum' out to use and being impressed. "Ooooh...a Magnum!'. Part of the 'big cock appreciation' thing. The gold foil wrapping looks good as well.

I suppose some of it is the brand but I do much prefer them.

olympusj

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Quote MickeyLee:
the gold wrappers remind women of
chocolate.
women like chocolate.

I love this explanation.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the gold wrappers remind women of chocolate.
women like chocolate.

is brilliant i tell you.

So...they were made for black men? :tongue:

mjjudd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"TheyFit" changed names to 'Corpia Condoms". I bought some of these as the make one that is 1/2" wider in the shaft than commercially available condoms (2.7" vs 2.2"). Well, they are larger, but the construction really sucks. About the same comfort level as putting a regular ole balloon on your dick. Will try one every now and then just to see if it was a bad batch, but every one has the same bad feel to it.

Would rather tournaquet myself with a Skin condom (which is uber-comfy, just not wide enough) and change condoms every 15 min or so.

no one seems to listen! I joined here because I wanted a condom that was actually enjoyable to use. I read the 4,000 post ultimate thread. I tried magnums. I >discovered< TheyFit... and O M F G.

TheyFit

- no assumptions about length/girth relationship
- no compromises
- blow your mind insane goodness, well, as close to this as you can get without BB
- this hot girl Joanne in customer services (okay, she *sounds* hot)

will everyone please listen!!!!!!!

*rant over*

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honestly, it's the girth that I have. When I put on a condom, it always felt OK at first, but as I began to have sex and swell up more, the condom over time would become tighter to where after having time for a while it would cut off circulation and make me become softer. Before I changed, last time I used a normal condom I felt and saw it leave a ring around my dick. It felt horrible.

Since I switched, it has felt amazing, and I can stay hard without it cutting off bloodflow.

auto90403

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my opinion, most of their sales of magnums are to guys who don't really need them, but their ego says they do.

My sense, too.

Once met a stranger for some fun. We needed condoms and I volunteered to buy some on the way over. He made a huge deal of specifying Magnums -- nothing else would do. I'm above-average but nothing special. I never thought I needed Magnums. Turns out neither did he. I easily had two inches on him.

He reminded me of that old joke. Why are women so bad at math?

Because men have always told them that this much [hold thumb and forefinger apart] is twelve inches.

jimmenycricket

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
condom size is pretty much related to girth of the penis not length. ultra thin vs. magnums has much more to do with how fat/thick the penis is. hence why the guys you see here wear magnums as their cocks are thicker even if you got them beat in length

This post has a fundamental error. Ultra thin condoms are not sized differently from regular Trojan condoms. The thin classification comes from the fact that the condom walls are actually thinner, there for having less of a barrier between the penis and the vagina, (if you like that sort of thing).

ultradong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i just recently tried some on, and holy crap what a difference. I felt like i'd been wearing the wrong bra for years, lol. I'd agree with what everyone else has said so far..i'm a thicker dude and condoms constantly break cause as my penis smashes out of them hulk style..havent had this issue so far with magnums. Fingers crossed :D