Real results with traction: what type and timeframe?

geysergun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi guys, I’m curious to know if anyone has had positive results with enlargement from a traction device. I’ve seen two types; one is a two-ring device with bars on the sides—one ring goes against the torso and one around the head of the penis. The other type is a sheath that goes around the end of the penis and is attached to a strap that wraps around the body. Both gently pull the penis longer, supposedly creating microscopic tears that then heal and increase the size of the penis. It’s a similar process to stretching earlobes and lips with jewelry, and it’s permanent.

I’m sorry if this is duplicating any other post(s) on here but:

- has anyone used either of these and seen positive results? Negative results?
- if so, which did you use?
- how long per day and for how many months did you use it?
- if you used the second type (the sheath and strap) was it painful? I’ve read that it can pull and/or tear the skin of the penis during use and from removal.
- I’ve also read that the sheath type of device can be made from normal materials and does not need to be purchased from an expensive company. Any advice on that?

Thanks! Please link to any other posts on this topic, and I’m sorry again if this is a duplicate.

geysergun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since the 2-loop and rod versions are probably well-known, I wanted to link to the other type:

Phallosan Is as Easy as Putting on a Belt

There are others like this, but this seems to be a good explanation of its methodology. I’ve read that devices like this can be made from household materials, but I’m not sure if that’s really possible or a good idea.

i used the Andropenis to go from 7.5 to 8.75. When I first got it in 2010, I used it for a few hours per day for about six months, and went from 7.5 to 8.5. This winter, I used it for an hour a day for a few months at a slightly higher level of tension, and got up to 8.75.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have used a homemade all day stretcher composed of an exercise band. It has a slip noose around my glans and it pulls downward toward my knees where I secure it. I gained about a half inch with this and whatever other stuff I was doing, but I’m pretty sure sustained traction with the device was the key. You could do it by hand theoretically, if you had time

I don’t think all day stretchers provide enough tention though, to get more significant gains. I am using a vacuum style traction device now with the sheath you mentioned. I use it because its attachment is easier on your penis, and it allows for more tension. I now hang weights from the vacuum glans attachment. 10-15 pounds for as long as I have time for. Probably pointless if you can’t do an hour a day or more. (Sounds awesome right? Standing around immobilized with painfully heavy weights hanging from the most sensitive organ you have for hours at time)

So yeah. I’m seeing some more gains and it’s only been a month, so I’m kinda stoked. I hang for as long as I can, and then I put on the ads to try to keep the length maximized during any healing that mag occur. All just pseudo science

Over all, I started at 6.5” bp. On a good day with a cockring on, I can measure at 7.5” bp. I am definitely 7” bp on any given day now

I ordered a generic glans attachment with some rubber caps and sleeves for like twenty bucks, and I got some extra expensive rubber sleeves for another 20. I use the pump from my penis pump cylinder, but you don’t really need it. You can provide enough suction with your mouth if you have the tubing, but it is tough. I don’t even use any extra vacuum many times. The device creates vacuum the second you try to pull it off, and that is enough for me, if you get you penis seated in there well

I’ve not had any tearing or vacuum blisters. My urethra gets sore and sensitive where the ads noose constricts around the tip

Ropeshooter

Sexy Member
Media
Newport Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i used the Andropenis to go from 7.5 to 8.75. When I first got it in 2010, I used it for a few hours per day for about six months, and went from 7.5 to 8.5. This winter, I used it for an hour a day for a few months at a slightly higher level of tension, and got up to 8.75.

Are you actually stating this as a fact mate. I’ve been told they do not work. Please be honest and tell me if you truly gained size permanently.
Thx,

Are you actually stating this as a fact mate. I’ve been told they do not work. Please be honest and tell me if you truly gained size permanently.
Thx,

Check out the user c9s2k9. That's my old account, which I lost the password to. You can see some older photos of me standing, and then some newer ones from winter 2018. I believe that the traction caused an increase in the actual length, and it may also have drawn more of my penis outside of my body. Since I stopped using it for about 2 years, I've retracted to about 8.7 inches bone pressed (8.75 bp at my max). But that's still an overall gain. It worked for me, but I may have been a good responder. I've got pretty elastic skin. I can't guarantee that it'll work the same for others.