Real Scary

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Shamrock@Aug 27 2005, 02:19 AM
I am so sick of popular conspiracy theories. Think for yourselves people, don't buy prepackaged concepts. Maybe oil is a factor, but its not the only reason for iraq. Oil is running out anyway and starting a whole war over what iraq just has isn't worth the time, bullshit and expense you have to go through, There are other factors
[post=338413]Quoted post[/post]​

It's not worth the time? Let’s see, the bush cartel (partners in crime along with the Saudi’s) is pocketing millions of dollars a day from this "oil crises."

Just one more fun fact to know and tell; since the invasion of Iraq, Cheney has pocketed in excess of 12 millions dollars on his profit sharing as the past CEO of Halliburton. Halliburton, Brown & Root and their subsidiaries just reported record second quarter earnings of roughly a billion dollars. That's net. Not bad for a company that was very near bankruptcy when cheney resigned to become a demigod.

The Saudi oil reserves are below 50%. Iraq is the second largest pool of oil on the planet. The Sunni's are getting Iraq. Who runs Saudi Arabia? Who do you think we're going to give Iraq to?

Not worth the time and trouble to "whom?"

Oh, and the expense? It ain't costin' them nuthin'.
Just a few hundred billion of OUR dollars, our children's dollars and their children's dollars....and on and on and on, before this is paid for. Never mind a few thousand American soldiers lives. Small change.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry Kink, this post was for ME!!
[post=338029]Quoted post[/post]​
Greedy! Greedy! Greedy! I was just trying to be friendly.
[post=338260]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
Oh, you know I'll share with you eventually. Just let me have a few hours alone with him duct-taped to a chair, okay?
[post=338325]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Sounds like fun, but NOW my feelings are hurt. I'm going to pick up my toys and go home. And pout.