"real" seduced straight guys video

Dimnar

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Is it really duped? Guys who are 100% straight don't have sex with men (especially for a couple hundred bucks in front of a camera). I mean if it seems realistic for the fantasy that should meet the definition of "real" for this thread.

Reactions: david_raz

Q Vee

Sexy Member
Media
ok, i love straight guys having thier first experience with a guy....but the problem is there's so few of these videos these days.
there are a lot of Supposed STRAIGHT GOES GAY kind of videos but they seem so fake (would a straight guy really bleach and wax his ass, or have sexy thong underwear...lol...just saying)

BUT I THINK THIS VID IS THE REAL DEAL!!
AND IT'S HOT!!!
(the straight guys eyes tell the whole story thoughout this vid)

GayForIt.eu - "straight" man seduced

WHO'S GOT OTHERS?!?!?
PLEASE SHARE

I love it when the bottom cums first while being fucked and the top keeps on deep strokin' in his ass. Only wish he had kept it goin' til he got off or was close to cummin' before pulling out. Butt, still a super hot vid!!!

dccane

Expert Member
Media
Ha! That's one of my favorites. I think that guy is high on something and for a straight guy, he sure does love getting fucked.

nightguy13

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: rjgrtx

dccane

Expert Member
Media
Dink is disgusting, but he did figure out a good racket making money filming hot guys fuck each other and he even got to grab their dicks once in a while.

TheStr8Hunter2

Worshipped Member
Media
ok, this video is pretty hot, love how the straight guy loses his erection when the topic of him messing with another guy comes up........but he manages to do just find, even with his first ever attempt at giving head
and he is one sexy mother fucker to boot!

GayForIt.eu - str8 tricked and seduced with money
Hey that link is dead can somebody link me to the vid. I'm assuming it's an early Tyler at James vid what studio?

Reactions: dionysis11

TheStr8Hunter2

Worshipped Member
Media