REAL Sex Stories

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a story about when I first had sex with my lover.

Very well done, love. Truly. I'm so happy that this is being resurrected! I'm working on a couple of my other "first time" tales, and I'll be sharing them with you at my earliest convenience. Until then, remember...."Tis more blessed to give than receive." :biggrin1:

lovesmen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll start with my own experience.

I've never been with anyone with the stature of most of the men here, but I have been blessed with the majority of my exes being on the bigger side of average.

The BF with the largest (we never measured so I can't give stats) was a virgin when we started dating. We were together for about four months (if memory serves) before we became sexual. The first time I saw his penis I thought it was beautiful. His was shaft was nearly uniform thickness with a flared head. I thought it looked like living sculpture.

When we made love I felt incredibly full with him inside me, like a firm caress from inside. I felt the stretch like an ache, but no real pain. It was only ever pleasure to feel opened up that completely.

same here!

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
In a dry flat land out west! Las Vegas, NV
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All my life I have been attracted to a "certain" type of man. And the man that showed up at my door was not that type. He was so muscular and beautiful. I turned to lock up the dogs when I turned back around he grabbed me and lifted me to the counter, grabbing my legs and forcing them apart, ripping off my underwear. I was reluctant because I had never felt this kind of intensity and passion- it was kinda scary to be honest. But his tongue on my clit, flicking it back and forth, was convincing me to stay put for a minute and ride it out. And thats about all it took until I was cumming all over his fingers and tongue. He lowered me from the counter and said he wanted to try something, as he unbuttoned his pants, and led me to the bedroom. I sat on the edge of the bed and watched him take down his trousers. The anticipation was killing me. As he stood in front of me my hands slowly ran up his legs stopping at the bottom of his boxers, I took the edge and slowly pulled them down, so I could just make out his head. I told him I wanted to taste him and continued lowering his boxers. As his whole cock popped out at me I litererally inhaled the biggest breath I have ever taken. "I'd love to suck you but I don't see that happening" is all I could manage as I started licking him up and down his shaft, using my hands (which could not come close to gripping him), nibbling his balls tasting his precum on my lips as I passed my tongue over his head. He told me his patience had run out. He asked me to stand and kneel in front of him, and I did. I could feel the heat from his body as he knelt behind me, placing his cock between my ass cheeks and slowly following my slit to my clit, and then back again. He asked me how bad I wanted him and I replied with a small whimper. "how bad?!" he asked again as his head forced its way into me and then he stopped, this time I siad "BAD!"- he grabbed my hair and pulled me up, close to him, so I could hear him whisper, "I couldn't hear you" and he slid all 10 inches, to the balls, deep inside of me, "tell me what u want", all I could say was "I want to cum on your huge cock" and no sooner did the words leave my mouth, with his cock buried deep inside of me, and I did just that. My muscles were still squeezing when he got up and got dressed, kissed me and left. Best part...I didn't even know his name and he never came.

But he has come back, and I know his name, that is another story ;)

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
All my life I have been attracted to a "certain" type of man. And the man that showed up at my door was not that type. He was so muscular and beautiful. I turned to lock up the dogs when I turned back around he grabbed me and lifted me to the counter, grabbing my legs and forcing them apart, ripping off my underwear. I was reluctant because I had never felt this kind of intensity and passion- it was kinda scary to be honest. But his tongue on my clit, flicking it back and forth, was convincing me to stay put for a minute and ride it out. And thats about all it took until I was cumming all over his fingers and tongue. He lowered me from the counter and said he wanted to try something, as he unbuttoned his pants, and led me to the bedroom. I sat on the edge of the bed and watched him take down his trousers. The anticipation was killing me. As he stood in front of me my hands slowly ran up his legs stopping at the bottom of his boxers, I took the edge and slowly pulled them down, so I could just make out his head. I told him I wanted to taste him and continued lowering his boxers. As his whole cock popped out at me I litererally inhaled the biggest breath I have ever taken. "I'd love to suck you but I don't see that happening" is all I could manage as I started licking him up and down his shaft, using my hands (which could not come close to gripping him), nibbling his balls tasting his precum on my lips as I passed my tongue over his head. He told me his patience had run out. He asked me to stand and kneel in front of him, and I did. I could feel the heat from his body as he knelt behind me, placing his cock between my ass cheeks and slowly following my slit to my clit, and then back again. He asked me how bad I wanted him and I replied with a small whimper. "how bad?!" he asked again as his head forced its way into me and then he stopped, this time I siad "BAD!"- he grabbed my hair and pulled me up, close to him, so I could hear him whisper, "I couldn't hear you" and he slid all 10 inches, to the balls, deep inside of me, "tell me what u want", all I could say was "I want to cum on your huge cock" and no sooner did the words leave my mouth, with his cock buried deep inside of me, and I did just that. My muscles were still squeezing when he got up and got dressed, kissed me and left. Best part...I didn't even know his name and he never came.

But he has come back, and I know his name, that is another story ;)

I'm soo sorry to tell you... but that sounded more fake than a Penthouse Forum letter... I'm not saying it didn't happen mind you... sorry, just one opinion.

Milkyman77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MMMMhhhh ! Sweet stories

Women describe the feeling : " Heat, sensation, dying, .."
Men paint the scene : "Was upon me, grabs hips, I came, ..."

That's striking !!! ^^

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey SATIVA what ever happened to the first guy?(shirt off washing his car)
How long did you two see each other?

I had sex with him on and off for two years. I was only able to see him when he was on leave and visiting his mother. It has been years since we spoke- guess we just lost touch. He is still probably the biggest cock I have ever seen, felt and tasted.

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good call...
that was a big time fairy tale:rolleyes:

I have no reason to lie. Besides there is another place here for stories that are fictisious. Just becasue neither of you "gentlemen" have experienced a situation worth describing, doesn't mean you should doubt someone who has. That is just my opinion.