Real sex story: 4'9" (145 cm) girl w/ DD's meets 9"x6" cock!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BigStick4Pleasure, Mar 7, 2011.

1. BigStick4Pleasure

BigStick4Pleasure Active Member

Albums:
    The description of this thread said "Real-life experiences" so I assume this is where I would post a story about a true encounter I had last year. Names changed to respect privacy of course. I tend to give a lot of details and aspects other than just the sex, but if you're patient and read on to the main event, I think you'll find it extremely hot. I have to put it up in several separate posts due to the 15,000 word limit, I hope this is okay and not against any rules? Enjoy!

Miranda’s Redemption
    October 18th, 2010

Chapter One: Background

To recap the events leading up to this night, Miranda and I had met once before, about three months back. Backseat car sex, even though we had just met, so there was a lot of nervous tension and not the best of performances. We met halfway, as she lives way up in Littlerock in the High Desert and I am down near downtown L.A.; after meeting at a fast food place we drove separately and parked at a rideshare parking lot off of the 14 Freeway somewhere in the Santa Clarita Valley and had sex twice in the span of about an hour. She was 24, latina, incredibly petite at 4’9” height, but with the hugest pair of tits any woman so small ever had- giant, round, all natural DD’s!

She and I then had a very bad near encounter, when about a month later we tried to meet up again. I had noted she no longer logged on at the adult personals website where we met, after meeting me, which to me meant she either rarely has sex overall, or I impressed her enough that she wasn’t thinking of sex with other men. It turned out to be neither really- she’d gotten very busy trying to find a job, and was upstate for awhile as well. I saw her online on Yahoo Messenger and we got to chatting, and she expressed being very horny, in her shy kind of way. Whenever we would chat and I shared pictures of my huge sexy cock, she would get a little upset that I was “teasing” her, that she couldn’t immediately have what she was seeing. I tested the idea of going to see her again, only this time I would get a room. She couldn’t even afford to drive anywhere but local, so I offered to come to her. What ended up happening was a disaster- I reserved a room online at a local hotel, drove there, and kept in touch with her on my phone with Yahoo Messenger. Once I was in the hotel parking lot, things started to go downhill. She told me that her car wasn’t starting, that her mom had been in a car accident, and everything was going wrong all at once. In short, it seemed like bullshit, because she kept asking if I could stay the night in the room and then see her the next day, which was out of the question. After waiting about two hours, I finally gave up and drove home. She refused to let me pick her up, even by meeting at a neutral location. I was very upset as I began the very long drive home that night, but the last thing I wrote her was that I was disappointed but on the chance that she was telling the truth, I would be willing to see her again but only if she came to me. I never heard back from her for many weeks, other than a “hello” the next day which when I replied to it, belatedly, I got nothing back.

About a week later I wrote her that I forgave her and that I still suspected something had been going on that night that she wasn’t telling me, but that I was still interested in her given how compatible we’d seemed our first time together; by compatible I would point out that we spent about a half hour outside her car just talking after the two rounds of sex, and by the time I hugged her goodbye we both admitted we were horny for a third round but had to go at that point. During the talk I found out she had been working as a tax preparer, making use of being bilingual, that she was mixed I think with Nicaraguan and Guatemalan (could be wrong on that), she was a Gemini, and she told me about an encounter she’d had with a married guy.
    I got back in touch with her a day or two ago (from the date of this writing; see date at the top.) I saw her first on the adult website again, the first time I had seen her there since the beginning. I wasn’t looking for her, but we’re “friends” on the site and it flagged her for my attention. I messaged her a “hello”, and we got to talking. To summarize, we cleared the air between us, and the most important thing for me was that she sincerely apologized for standing me up that dreadful night. I noticed that once I offered to continue our chat on Yahoo that she immediately logged off from the website. I was glad to see she wanted to focus on talking to me.

Chapter Two: Second Meeting

After a few times almost planning to get together again, I was able to go see her this evening, Oct. 18th. I got there about 6:30 PM after a whole lot of rushing to get ready. When Miranda makes up her mind to meet for sex, she doesn’t like you to stall or wait one bit, and gets very impatient; she says she’s just not the type to plan things ahead, more the spontaneous type. Hard to be spontaneous for her when she’s 90 minutes away! The night before I had sent her many nude pics to keep her hot and bothered and wanting me, and she sent me three pics of her own, one a head shot and two of her naked body, massive breasts and all. She looked like she’d gained weight, but still very sexy and cute.

Idiotically, I’d left my wallet in the glove compartment of my own car earlier in the day; my brother needed to go pick up my mother and two aunts from the airport and had used my car since it’s roomier, so I now had no wallet, and no way to pay for a hotel room! So I took my brother’s car and we would have to settle for the backseat car sex thing yet again. (Argh!!! I now completely hate car sex! As amazing as this encounter was, it’s just so limiting and uncomfortable and I hope I never had to resort to car sex again.) I drove carefully not just because of the rain but to make sure I didn't get pulled over without a license on me.

We met at a gas station in Pearblossom, 1 hr 20 min drive for me, it’s just next to Littlerock where she lives. After we picked up some drinks and I used the restroom, I followed her car in my car, to a street next to a park in the middle of nowhere in this High Desert country. The sun had gone down about an hour ago and the weather was gloomy, starting to get cold. The park was to our left across the street, and we just pulled off to the shoulder on the right side of the road. To the right was just the open desert sloping up to some local hills there, with typical California flora and the flinty, sterile scent of a desert coming from that direction. Despite all the rain and fog I drove through, it only sprinkled and rarely, where we were. Funny enough, we had a short argument about this when she’d pulled up next to me at the gas station. I gave her a hug, then when we had gotten our drinks and used the restroom in the nearby market, we saw clearly that using my car for the backseat would be better; hers was a coupe, and furthermore her driver’s side window was missing, so it would be cold. This made me think, what if it rains? Then she started saying how the clouds will stay in the west and not make it our way for a long time, and that she “knows the weather around here.” When I started to argue that the weather is always unpredictable and was going to say something about her needing to put something over her window, she suddenly blurted out, “Jeez, stop delaying! You’re worse than a woman!” I don’t recall how I reacted to this, but inwardly I was pretty pissed off for awhile as I followed her to the park. She insulted me, and put down her own gender in one sentence. (Did you catch that?) Good job, way to put me in the mood. And the fact that she said such a thing told me she had a guy’s mentality, just wanting to “get down to business” as she’d said in one message while I was on the freeway. It would take me several more paragraphs to give proper context to her mentality on this, but suffice it to say I felt chastised for just trying to be nice and not being a typical male monkey who’s purely interested in fucking and nothing more; I wanted to enjoy the whole experience including conversation. But I digress.

Chapter Three: Foreplay

We got in the backseat of my brother's car, and after a few minutes chatting we got to hugging for a bit, but quickly got “down to business.” I didn’t want to ask if she had a limited time window, just hoped that like last time she would end up making more time for me than she planned.
    She said she'd not been with anyone since me those months ago, I think she's the type of latina who rarely even touches herself sexually, except when the need is too strong. I forgot to mention I had her sit facing away from me while I massaged her back, which she loved, and said no guy had ever offered to massage her before. She’s very ticklish, so gentle touching like tenderly caressing with fingertips or open palms was out of the question, I just stuck to kneading her back muscles from her neck all the way down to the tailbone. She was wearing a corset and my god did she look good in it, with her gigantic tits filling that thing up beyond belief! (not spilling out the top, no cleavage showing at all actually, but it was laced up in the front. Her waist was exposed too right above the hips.) After some kissing and necking I got to sucking those monster breasts of hers, and I think she just may have the most wonderful tits I have ever had the pleasure of playing with and sucking on. They are so fucking immense, and from every posture- her bending over with them hanging down, her on her back with them flattened out (only a bit!), or sitting straight up- they have such a beautiful shape and immensity to them, and they are dense too, not super fluffy like some busty girls', still squeezable of course and very soft, just that you can feel there is a solid-ness to them deep inside which gives them great posture and fullness. Her nipples aren't big, but that's the only thing I could say makes them less than “perfect.” If 10 means perfect, I rate her tits a 9.99!

I loved sucking them, squeezing them, burying my face in her cleavage and licking her there, licking and sucking all over her breasts and not just on the nipples, pressing them together and turning the skin inwards so I could suck both nipples at once, and inducing many moans from her. On a few occasions I really just let myself go, unbridled my lust and desire for her breasts as I'm sure many women are used to seeing, when a man goes into a sort of controlled frenzy, moaning a little himself in the act, going from one to the other with his mouth, lost in the loveliness of the act and in such a superb set of womanly breasts! It was not, however, the kind of intensity exuded by a young man lacking experience, who might occasionally suck a bit too hard, or bite too hard when he nibbles, etc.
    Miranda began trying to take off my pants, so I let her, with minimal help though she struggled with it for awhile. She sucked me as best she could, her mouth being small and my cock huge compared to her (I am 6’1”, so there is a 1’4” difference in our heights!), but it was still wonderful and I told her to tease me, to lick me awhile and not suck right away. I got a lot more than a "Wow!" from her this time around, throughout our time together she must have said something about my size about six or seven times, using words like huge, big, and "too big" also on occasion. She had been licking and sucking me for only a couple of minutes when she stopped, leaned back and exclaimed, “Damn, how am I supposed to suck that thing when it’s so fuckin’ big?!” I suppose she thought she wasn’t doing a good job, but she was getting about three inches of me past her lips, which is enough to cover all the most sensitive spots, and it felt great, I moaned openly as I usually do. I was not expecting her to be able to go deeper, with her tiny mouth and given my size.

She sucked me a little more and then stopped, and I sensed she wanted to move things along. I put on a condom but then told her I wanted to eat the kittie. I told her to bend over for me, I wanted to eat her from behind but she refused and said she was embarrassed about her “small” ass. I protested for a moment, told her I remembered her ass being quite full and lovely, but she wouldn’t relent. So I put her on her back across the car’s backseat, and pulled those legs up and let me tell you, she was wildly sensitive! I think I brought her to very high levels of arousal sucking her tits (and sucking my huge cock must’ve helped), since I was only breathing hot air on her vulva, kissing her inner thighs and nibbling her there and she was already moaning like she was about to cum! She even said, "Oh my god, you haven't even started yet!" Yet here she was moaning and squirming with intense desire and anticipation. I know how to tease without being excessive about it, so I next began sucking on her labia, up and down one and then the other, and now she was moaning loudly and not holding anything back. I noticed she hadn’t shaved her lips, but it wasn’t very chafing actually. I got to licking her clit and only a very simple up and down motion with a little pressure was all it took, she was giving me the music of her voice turned high pitch and sounding like a woman who hadn't had release in months for sure! Her pussy had a very strong, musky scent this time, similar to last time but stronger, and the taste matched. I first tasted her when I licked her clit, for her wetness had already spread all around between her outer labia. It was a strong taste but not bad, that heavy acidic taste which I have come to love actually. She said, "Oh my god!" a few more times and I managed to poke my tongue into her pussy a few times, went back to the clit before she squirmed away in a way which told me to stop. After inquiring, she said I was bringing her “right to the verge,” and when I asked why she didn't just cum she said she didn't want to do that on my mouth. I asked if she was a squirter, she said yes (!), and I asked if it would be a lot which she said it was various in amount. Under other circumstances (not in a damn car!), I would have pursued this revelation further, as I have only been with one squirter, more a gusher really, and would have loved to make Miranda explode and fountain all over my face, multiple times at that.

Story continues in the follow-up posts...

Attached Files:

2. BigStick4Pleasure

Albums:
    Chapter Four: Massive Penetrations

It was time to get to the main event- serious fuckin'. I was rock hard and I made sure we started with me on top, not only for my control but just to establish that thrill of male physical dominance, being in the superior position. She seemed like she was getting ready to mount me, so I told her I wanted to start on top. For some reason, being on top of me Miranda hardly ever moaned out loud, but when she was beneath me or I was thrusting her from behind, she'd wail like a banshee! I lubed up the condom and spread some of my saliva on her labia, and for a moment felt inside of her with one finger..........she was incredibly tight! I told her she felt ridiculously tight, and she asked if that was a good thing. The tightness was gone quickly, as I’ve noticed every pussy I ever fucked eventually feels very loose, as a symptom of extreme arousal, even when they have not had sex in a long time. Still, I couldn't believe how tight she started off. I began very slow in missionary, taking my time in depth, and in speed of stroke, gradually more of each. She came within the first five minutes after a series of louder than usual screams. I screwed her for about half an hour. For a little while we did it with me from behind, but it was not the best of conditions in the car; I was leaning way over her and had one of my legs very far forward, with my other leg up on the seat. I reached down at one point and cupped her breasts, then rubbed her clit while I plowed deep inside her. Then we switched to her on top. If I didn’t already mention it, Miranda can take all but about ½” of my 9-inch erect length when I go as deep as possible.

This tiny little woman can fuck! She was on top for about ten minutes and I was loving every minute of it. She told me to just relax, both when she first told me to sit back and a moment into it when she sensed me still tense and trying to thrust. I so appreciate a woman who likes to let her man relax while she does all the work for awhile. I still of course was in my hands-ever-roaming mode, from her breasts to the small of her back, her waist, squeezing her butt, pulling her up and down on me sometimes in synch with her pace, and later on, adding a slight up-thrust of my hips to time her downward thrusts when it got faster and intense. (My hands aren’t always roaming a woman’s body, sometimes I just let my body go limp while she fucks my cock and just focus entirely on how wonderful that feels, physically and psychologically. But I usually have very active hands.) She did a lot of the pelvic grinding motion, the kind of curved thrusting motion women love to do when riding but which can hurt a guy's cock if you bend too much. Something inside her pussy kept popping out of place (not in her depths, it felt more like her whole pussy was being displaced or something), this strange sensation of my cock trying to make room in that little place, but she never showed any signs of pain with that. She was however in pain at other times, said, "Ow!" out loud a few times on deep thrusts and twice she said that my cock was too big (but I sensed at least in part that she liked it being too big, it was not meant as a complaint I mean, more a warning that I should not go so hard/deep). So, back to her riding- she was fucking my cock so good, which was rock hard the whole time and I had gained full control of the urge to cum, and she just kept at it for a long time. I've had it longer on rare occasion, being ridden, but she did well considering the conditions. I remember she would put her blanket under her right knee near the door. You have no idea how much her extreme petiteness helped being in the back seat; this girl can nearly stand up straight when standing where one’s feet normally go back there, just curled forward somewhat! Also her being super petite makes it the easiest thing to manuever her body where and how I want it to be, or to pick her up and move her. So, I sucked her tits while she continued to fervently fuck me, and I kissed her, and I put on my usual show of making a woman see that she is sexually pleasing/devastating me. It is not putting on an act, but rather that I simply allow myself to be very expressive and not hold anything back the way most men do during sex; I do this in part because I know it will flatter the woman to get those reactions from me, but I do it also because I simply feel like being noisy and expressive, as is my right as a half latino! The looks on my face, eyes often closed as I just absorbed the “moment which I never want to end,” the act of being inside a woman who is passionately thrusting herself on me and can't get enough of skewering herself on my huge, hard cock. I moaned out loud myself quite often, or let out some expletives or phrases to let her know my ecstasy. At one point I felt her pussy get extremely wet in how little friction there was between her and the condom at that point, and feeling a warmth going down my balls and pubic area, though not excessive like I've seen some women get. She at one point began kissing and licking me on the side of my neck while she fucked me.

After ten minutes riding me she was now the one who was overheating, and the windows were quite steamed. We had the back windows cracked but now we opened them all the way. I put her back down on her back, but then I put her thighs both off to one side, to enter her from that sideways position where her body remains twisted at the torso. This was a WONDERFUL view of her body, with her huge, swollen breasts hanging somewhat to one side for me to see and touch, and her pretty face as well as her sexy little thigh and with an angle of thrust which didn't seem to put such intense pressure on her cervix, which I sensed was getting too intense for her at times. Mind you I wasn't giving her bottom end anywhere near my maximum thrust speed, I was passionate at times but really holding back a lot, even compared to the last time with her. I felt quite sure based on body language if I’d gone any harder she would have told me to ease up. Eventually I had her missionary again and then I allowed myself to cum when I sensed she had begun cumming or was near to. I buried myself deep and shuddered and moaned like wild. Why hold back, it's a wonderful moment and I know no woman would ever complain about too deep when a man is having his moment of orgasmic joy, feeling his cock twitch and pulse and throb in her deepest places. It not only feels the best to cum when buried as deep as possible, it’s partly a male reflex to thrust forward in short jerky thrusts while cumming.

Chapter Five: Intermission

We took our time getting cleaned up, talking awhile more, and I stayed hard for a long time before going flaccid, like fifteen minutes I'd say. She'd brought her baby wipes this time (last time had left them in her car), and we then spent some time embracing. I laid down with my head on her chest while she laid back against the door. I caressed her arm, her thigh, her breasts, not being sexual just my usual calm caressing self, sensual and very tactile as I often am. I learned not to be too tactile with some women, the constant activity of my hands can annoy or distract some, but most appreciate it. After a few minutes, I began kissing her right breast near where my mouth was and licking it, and she quickly signaled that we had to go, she had to get something to eat and was starving. During the long process of getting dressed again I got clarification from her that she was up for more fun later, just after she ate which she said gives her energy.

[FONT=&quot]I'll spare the details of the small talk and much of the long trip to go get food. I will say I learned she’s something of a nerd (one of my many aspects!); she's played a lot of video games, a conversation which started when I noticed her wallet was printed in the theme of an old Nintendo control pad. When she came out of the bathroom before we left back to our cars, she said, “I hate you so much right now,” and she clarified that she was very sore below, (“You tore me up down there,”), and that it even hurt to pee. I was torn between whether this was a legitimate complaint that I’d fucked her too hard with my too-big size (which would be strange considering I took it much easier on her than during our first fuck), or just her complaining about the pain while secretly loving the pleasures that precede such pain, as most women attest to. I told her I was going to leave her reminded of me for the next day or two every time she peed, sat down or walked. In my mind, I planned to go even more gentle on her once we got back to the park. That didn’t happen.

So after a little bit too much time spent talking and a lot more distant driving than I cared for, we made it back to the same spot and when she got back to my car. She said during the talk we had after we came together, that I had fucked her well enough for the next few month. On the drive back I thought of how I might as politely and delicately as possible ask if I could take some pictures with her. I wanted to take pictures of things like her little hands wrapped around my erection, me holding her huge tits together, or her doing the same with her own arm as a frame, titfucking her and possibly even her sucking me. I intended to explain- if she let me- my motives for such pictures, that I would never share them with anyone and only use them for my own viewing fun, and especially emphasize that I would let her go over every picture and approve of each one or delete it, crop as needed, etc. Part of the reason I thought she might approve of this is that the night before she had just sent me those two nude pics of herself, recently taken, and one nude even included her full face as well. Knowing the level of trust that represented, I thought she might be open to pics which would not have any way of incriminating her, i.e. face showing. The answer to this is forthcoming.

Conclusion in
    follow-up post.

[/FONT]

3. BigStick4Pleasure

Albums:
    Chapter Six: Round Two

She makes it back to my car, the interior of which was nice and toasty with the heater on. Her car, however, the driver's side window being busted and after driving freeway speeds on long stretches of highway, and learning that her heater doesn't work either.....the poor thing was freezing cold! She looked like someone who’s terribly cold and when she told me she was, I said, “Awwww,” and immediately got in the back with her and wrapped her up in my arms. “The best way to get warm is wrap your arm’s around someone who’s cold,” is a quote that comes to mind. She’d forgotten to bring her blanket from her car this time. It didn't take long to warm her up. We talked some more, cuddled, and I blabbed a bit longer than she might have wanted me to, talking about the Marines and a few other things. I know while I held her to warm her up, her arm brushed against the hard protrusion poking from beneath my pants a couple of times. So a few minutes later she began rubbing me there, but I finished the point I was making at the time and didn't respond that particular time to her touching. Soon she was beside me again and now as she rubbed me, I focused my attention on it and grew to about 3/4ths hard quickly. I allowed myself to be more vocal this time, as I did feel more sensitive to every touch. We opened my fly and got my briefs down around my balls so she could stroke me, and it wasn't long before she moved to take my huge engorged cock between her lips again.

I sat on the left side of the back seat while she squatted down by my feet and against the driver's seat back. She sucked me like that awhile, and then we must have switched to having her sit next to me and lean down to suck me, because I recall a moment when she had been sucking me that way and stroking me with one hand at the same time, and caressing my balls; I remember she took her mouth away and sat up, then said, “I can’t even get my hand all the way around it, damn!” I took her hand and put it back on my cock, and her thumb and middle finger were just barely touching, wrapped around my shaft.

When she had been somewhat standing directly in front of me and sucking me, at one point she stopped and leaned back, and I sensed she was starting to pull down her corset again (she never removed it the first time either, only pulled it down to leave it covering her midsection, as she is self-conscious of her figure), I then ventured to ask carefully if she might let me take pictures of her yummy parts. Her answer was a "no" which left no room for debate, though she didn't say it with shock or anger. I was cupping her breasts through the corset at the time, and after a moment I simply said, "Rats." There was a few more moments of not saying anything- I wasn't going to press, and I know she has had "drama" with loser men in the past so I wasn’t going to bother trying to convince her I would never use such photos in any public fashion), but at the end of this silence where I continued to caress her chest, I realized I had a bit of a downtrodden, let-down expression on my face, and she had been looking right at it the whole time. She must have really thought this "no" of hers was a giant let-down for me, though in reality I had not gotten my hopes up much. Later on she said strange things, almost self-deprecating, as if she felt rejecting the offer for picture-taking had ruined my night or something. This was so strange to me, considering the fantastic sex we then had.

On that note: so we got that corset down again and I sucked her tits some more, though not for long. We didn't need much more foreplay, I sensed she was very horny again, and so again I put a condom on, but I insisted on going down on her for a moment before penetration, in my mind so she would be super wet again. It was less than thirty seconds because again she was already squirming and squealing out with every touch of my tongue. I entered her and took my time again before going deep or fast.
    Right before I entered her, when she first laid on her back, I maneuvered myself over her and looked down at her, and I swear the sight of her in that moment was something I will not soon forget! Such a petite woman with such humongous beautiful breasts still so round and orb-shaped even lying on her back, her little thighs splayed open and her latina pussy exposed to me in acceptance, and her pretty face and big brown eyes looking up at me, lips slightly parted and an expression of deep arousal on her face.............all of this with the moonlight shining down on her through the side window as I saw her this way, from her head to about her waist basked in silver-blue light, it was something I want to capture forever. I wish somehow I could have photographed that moment, even at least in my mind to remember forever, she looked so fucking beautiful to me in that moment it was heavenly. I said then, "Ohhh, honey, I love your body so much," as I my eyes wandered over all of her and so did my hands, like gliding them down her midsection, over her breasts, her waist, part of her thigh. As I entered her, I sensed a strong emotion between us now accompanying the sexual arousal. Seeing that same image of her beneath me that way in the moonlight, and yet now seeing even deeper ecstasy written on her face looking up at me, and the sound her moans took on, such a DEEP reaction from her to the feeling of my big stiff cock tenderly beginning to fill her up again, it was one hell of a moment and a memory, and I just swelled in my pants recalling it. I remember I said, "Ohh, Miranda," and I leaned down and embraced her then, our bodies flush and my lips near the side of her neck as I began a grinding motion type of thrust in her, which really cranked up the volume of her moans. I just love the sound of her moans. They have this piercing quality to them, of a woman who is experiencing something profound saying, "Ohh!", from like deep within her, not for my benefit, just purely the way she reacted to the feelings of my big hard cock inside her. Her moans were sharp and of a not-subdued volume, but not too loud. As we did this embraced style of missionary and she was moaning right next to my ear, it was not loud enough that it would have hurt my ear, but just about at the volume where any louder and it would have. I could see and hear and feel her beneath me at this moment being so taken with me and my being inside her- and I assure you I felt the same, as a reaction to this very thing in her- that I thought just then if there was any single moment which she might remember most of all and which would ensure she wanted to see more of me, this might be it.

So I fucked her from this missionary awhile more, and eventually was back to an upright posture for myself. When I would support my own weight on my arms as I drove myself down into her, she would often wrap her little hands around my upper arms, I think more than just as a place to put her hands, she was feeling my muscles there swollen in a state of flexure. My arms more than anywhere else have developed the most from my workouts (currently I cannot even get my hand halfway around my bicep and tricep) and I think she was enjoying their bulk and hardness.

She again ended up riding me, this time also about ten minutes where I eventually let her take over and I relaxed and enjoyed having a woman enthusiastically fucking my big upright cock. I loved the flattery of having her do me like this, and feeling her warmth and wetness engulfing my manhood, her huge tits in my face, and more of her kissing my neck at times. She rolled down the window once again as she worked up some body heat, and I remember at one point as she was fucking me particularly hard for a long stretch of time she suddenly let out a moan, which as I said seemed to not happen with her on top; at that moment I had been pressing a few of my fingers against the sacral part of her spine, where the bones comes closest to the surface of the skin, and this was to assist in her fervent grinding motions. She panted a few times heavily as we fucked this way, and given that she always fucked me as deeply as she could from on top, I am sure that she loves having her cervix touched and ground into, that she truly loved the size of my cock, bigger by far than anything she’s had.

During our first fuck, a car had gone down the road and we were still dressed at the time, and we simply ducked down until it passed. That was the only vehicle that ever went by, and there wasn't a living soul anywhere else within sight or hearing. But now as she rode me this second time, there was the sight of approaching headlights from behind the car, the direction she was facing while riding me, and she suddenly said, "Cops!" and jumped off of me, and as fast as a black girl named Celeste had done when I'd gotten caught in the car with her at a college parking lot once, she was throwing her clothes back on with inhuman speed. For my part I was just scrambling to get my cock covered up with my sweater, and had vaguely been attempting to find my pants and possibly throw them on when the vehicle passed us............it was not a cop, just a truck, which she had somehow misjudged the silhouette of. I had a good laugh of it all but she was shaken up for a bit, even her legs were shaking, and I teased her for her mistake.

After a minute or so when things were back to normal, I sensed her mind was now far from sex, but I took some lube and spread it over the condom and stroked myself while she continued talking for a moment. Then I took her and positioned her in the middle of the backseat, in a way I had wanted to fuck her all night and been thinking of doing. I had her sit in the middle and bring her pussy near the edge of the seat, spread her legs wide and up, and then I faced towards the back window and squatted down into her. She was again moaning the instant my cockhead began spreading her open, and yet this time it seemed more intense. Something about this position made her especially responsive to every motion of my huge cock inside her tiny little body. I quickly took note that she wasn't looking anywhere but straight down at her pussy and the sight of my ferocious cock plunging in and out of her, while on her back or any of the other positions she could not see my cock but only focused on the feelings. So I'd been thrusting into her in this new position for less than a minute when I had to pause a bit; I had entered her at about 4/5ths stiffness and was in a matter of seconds straining with wild hardness and sensitivity, fully hard. Her pussy felt so wonderful, and her reactions were fueling me also, sometimes making it hard not to cum. That said, I would estimate about 90% of the time I was in her I had full control over when I wanted to cum, this was just one of those rare moments I was on the verge. She asked what was wrong as I paused and I just told her, "I'm so damned hard," and she replied, "I know, I can feel it!" I was enjoying so much this kind of dialogue, especially coming from one who for the most part doesn't do much talking, but here I had her blurting things out like this, raw honest reactions.

It gets better. She held her thighs open in this position while I kept drilling down into her, faster and deeper now, and I then asked her while I kept fucking her if she was okay in this position. Her response was immediate- "Sure, but I'm loving the view," as she continued to just stare at my thick cock disappearing inside of her. (All but about an inch, but in the dark there it might as well have been the whole thing, visually). So I made sure to give her some good visuals, pulling out for full length strokes, or pulling out completely for a moment and letting her see the full length of me, rock hard and with the head puffed up to huge swolleness before putting it back in her. I even pulled out once and laid my cock along her tummy, and she continued staring at it. I remember in this position, I would occasionally send my cock very deep in her and grind my way around down there, and she exclaimed, "Oh god, what you are trying to do, get more of that thing in me?" I felt at this point all such statements were not to be taken as criticism. I am a man, and I have a really fucking big, hard, long-lasting cock and you're going to take it one way or another, was my state of mind at this point, and I sensed how much she loved dealing with a "too big" cock, as in, too bad!, tonight you're going to deal with it!

We switched to our last position, which was again missionary but with her head now at the other end of the back seat, no longer in the moonlight. I remained upright this time, pressing down on her thighs to keep them spread open wide and driving myself down into her with more intensity now. She moaned very intensely and as I began to get very deep and intense, she said out loud, "You’re so fucking big!", then kept moaning, her breath coming out more ragged now, in spurts, her moans taking on those higher pitches. When she said those words, it was in that modulating tone when someone tries to talk through their moans, which is one of the most flattering, sexiest things a woman can do for me, I love putting a woman in this state of excitement and sexual bliss. When she said it, I smiled and continued hammering her little pussy, and then said, "You like having my huge cock pounding you?" but she didn't reply, I think she didn't hear me over the sound of her own moans, or if she did she was way too focused on trying to deal with me than on trying to reply. She had her hand on my forearm at one point when I heard her say, “I’m trying so hard not to scratch you right now.”

Okay, one more post to finish it all coming up, dang!

4. BigStick4Pleasure

Albums:
    I then leaned over her again, supporting my torso on my left fist while I used my right thumb to rub her clit at the same time that I drove my cock deep and fast and hard into her. Again, I say deep and fast and hard but I was seriously holding back from the real power I could have unleashed if my goal had been to purely hurt her, or if she had been capable of taking me at full tilt; I'd say I never got past two full-length thrusts per second, and I certainly wasn’t crashing into her fornix the way I have other women who are able (and willing) to take me at full power. When I began rubbing her clit she seemed like she was going to die of ecstasy, so I picked up the pace even more.

Then I started to hear the kind of moans of a woman cresting over the verge towards an orgasm, and so I allowed myself to explode with her then, again thrusting extra deep and knowing she wouldn't mind one bit as we came and cried out together. At first I heard my own voice go high pitched, and then I did a lot of my groaning in my lowest resonant tones, growling the way a man does in ecstasy, like my breath is coming out ragged over my vocal cords. I know women love that, and from some reactions I got from female callers when I was once a 411 operator, I know they love my voice overall. When I hit my resonant tones, especially.

Chapter Seven: Winding Down

Some women prefer a man stays inside of them during the denouement after orgasm, but Miranda preferred for me to remove my monstrous invader soon after. Given how small she is, my cock must truly feel like a giant unnatural invasion which after a return to a normal state of mind is just too overwhelming. We quickly both reverted to a pragmatic state of mind, with her beginning to get dressed after she asked the time (nearly 11:30 PM) and I took even longer trying to find my clothes scattered all over. I also had to get the condom off, tie a knot in it, wipe myself up, so for a long time she stood outside the opened car door in the street while I tried to finish dressing.

I got out and we hugged for a moment, and I recalled just then her saying while we dressed, "I hope it was worth it for you," or if I had had a good time. I replied, "As if it isn't perfectly obvious that I've enjoyed every minute with you?" I don't know if this was insecurities boiling up because she's just gotten used to lowering her expectations after sex with a man (as in, he probably won't want to stick around for more, for whatever reason), or because I had fucked her so well she was really hoping there would be future encounters. I told her more than once how sexy she was to me; I told her that her breasts were the most beautiful, gigantic tits I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing, but also mentioned as I said that I found her beautiful in the moonlight that one moment, that I also loved her soft generous latin ass, loved the way she sucked me, fucked me, etc. I told her once that her secret weapon is definitely her pussy, because while her huge tits are a total distraction, it's her wonderful pussy that I loved the most (this was so she would understand, she’s not just a huge pair of tits to me, that I appreciate all of the woman I’m with and respect her as a person, she’s not just another pussy to be used by me.) I caressed her face, kissed her often, I moaned her name, I told her she had no idea how good it felt being inside of her and I told her what a huge turn-on she was for me. At one point while she was riding me I’d said with my eyes closed, “I am in such total heaven right now,”……and I meant it.

Obviously given how hard my cock was most of the time we were naked, how long I fucked her, how freely I moaned, etc., combined with everything I just mentioned, I fucking LOVED fucking her! And yet, she suddenly gets bashful and hopes it was worth it for me? C'mon now! I think she just has self-esteem issues, but in the end was thrilled that I enjoyed her so much.

We stood in the cold a few more minutes talking then, hugged one more time and she went back to her car. After one very long drive home, here I sit, wishing I was in a hotel room with her and finishing up a third or fourth session, then us falling asleep together, two shattered bodies and minds aching for slumber. Then most certainly waking up with a partial erection and having some intense morning sex as well!

Now that's a big cock sex story that really happened! I have many more from over the years, will post them if there's an audience for it. Thanks for reading!

-Vincent

#4 BigStick4Pleasure, Mar 7, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2011
  5. bigtool4u

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    good shit dude. Possible to show pics of those tits?? .....just asking is all :)

6. cool.guy.bang

cool.guy.bang Member

Albums:
    MMMmmm This made me miss all the sexy lil latinas with nice tits all around LA

7. nohidingstyle

nohidingstyle New Member

Albums:
    you know you have a blog right?

8. daddydick84

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Good god that's a long amazing story! I loved it tho. I would love for my wife to be tiny like that too but just for certain occasions. I love her the way she is. Awesome story man!

9. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    Regardless of whether this is a real story or not, it belongs in the fictitious stories section

10. BigStick4Pleasure

Albums:
    I was not aware that I have a blog, I will make use of that in the future. Also, if this belongs in the fictitious stories section, that is absolutely not clear based on how the threads are described, but I will move it there or appreciate it being moved if that is the case. I have "fictitious" fantasy-type stories which I consider a totally different ball game.

11. RedRedef

RedRedef New Member

Nice story! Whats interesting is I am like your sexual twin, when I read your story it sounded like the thoughts that go through my head....cool. Well written!

12. antton_21

antton_21 New Member

Hi How Are You

13. BigStick4Pleasure

Albums:
    Indeed! I know myself to be extremely scarce in the ways I think about and relate to women, so that's quite a surprise. We also are about the same size; you should get verified on here for gold, easy to do and very much worth it, I just did a few days ago.

-Vince

14. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    I stopped reading when you mentioned a 15,000 word limit.

15. lobbyman

lobbyman New Member

A shame you haven't posted any more stories

16. Red_Rebel

Red_Rebel Active Member

Albums:
    OMG that huge cock in someone so petite just doesn't add up! :O

17. dirkjesje

Gold Member

Albums:
    Amazing story. And a big cock for sure.

18. biganduncut

biganduncut Active Member

Albums:
    No Doggy style? c'mon

19. BigStick4Pleasure

Albums:
    Well thanks for all the comments, everyone.

First, to the one who mentioned he stopped reading when he saw me mention the 15,000 word limit, you represent one of the ways the human race is devolving at the hands of technology and convenience, this country in particular which never takes time to slow down and enjoy anything. I will write all the ultra-long stories I like, and read books 5,000,000 times longer than most people can tolerate. I will never bow to the "If I can't read it in less than 5 minutes don't post it" internet generation bullshit that represents so much of what is wrong with this society I've watched plunge towards dystopia. Oh wait, I already lost you, too many wordy thingies...

As for not giving Miranda any doggy that time, yes, it was wrong of her not to let me that night. Our first meeting I was crashing into her HARD from behind, both of us moaning like wounded animals when I came inside her, sure that other people in the parking lot had heard us, and not caring that they did. Also, I have seen her on 3 occasions since this encounter, all at a hotel up in her neck of the woods, and every one of those times I have fucked her from behind at least once. My favorite position- when I propped her up on the sink counter, spread her legs and once again plowed myself DEEP into her stretched little flower while we both watched like perverts. :)

I did something REALLY naughty. I have recorded the last two sessions with her on audio, secretly, using an audio recorder app on my phone. The stupid app stops recording every time I have a call or text message, so I lost a LOT of potentially great material, but what I do have is pure gold. The sound of her BEAUTIFUL latina voice moaning my name, screaming her little head off and making those sharp intakes of breath over and over, saying over and over "You're so huge!", cumming with my cock buried in her, cumming from the feel of my cock expanding inside of her when I began cumming, etc., just priceless!

I am going to be posting some of my other REAL sex stories to my blog soon. If I don't get to it tonight, expect so in the next few days...

Thanks again to all. Oh, if I never mentioned it in the story, Miranda can take about 8.25 of my 9 inches. Enough that my cock doesn't feel left out, it's about 98% as good a feeling as sinking myself truly balls deep. I am sure if she and I were regular lovers I would eventually stretch her posterior fornix and uterus to able to take a little bit more of me within a few weeks, as I have done to other women, but she is very fickle and hard to "nail down." :)

Draft saved Draft deleted