Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
who will post a pic of there cock measured to see who is really big or just saying it?

i guess you 2 are the sayer i was just wondering if the really big guy would measure up

Besides your posts being misspelled and grammatically incorrect, they don't even apply. Nobody here except you has claimed to be big. You show up once a month with this same exact thread. You have roughly a 7" cock, which is nothing to be ashamed of, as proven by your own photos.Yet you insist on saying you're 8+ and once claimed to be 9". Leaning back and impaling yourself with an object does not add inches to your cock...just a tip. Now run along and have fun...:smile:

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
why not start one on foreskin, and "what do people say when they see it for first time" threads and for and extra a "when did you grow to your length" to just save someone else from doing it this week.

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just always black (or rather, gray) out the backgrounds on my pics. :p

These are pictures of my dick. No one needs to know what my bedroom looks like.

I hear ya Jimmy. Sometimes I look at pics and all I can wonder is, what a god awful mess some people live in. At least pick up your room before taking pics...lol

prickleyguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I hear ya Jimmy. Sometimes I look at pics and all I can wonder is, what a god awful mess some people live in. At least pick up your room before taking pics...lol
I like to see the background in the photos, it lets you know a little something about the real character of the poster.