Real Stories ficticious since names changed.

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I will see if I can get others to post similar very short, recaps really, retells of actual events establishing role reversal. What I mean by that is situations in which the gatekeepers, women, give it up the ultimate keymakers, guys blessed with big dicks, for sexual reasons.

Yes, a guy with an average dick size can make up for it in so many physical ways and more importantly with the relationship stuff... blah, blah. Focus is... well, let me put one down and if anyone else joins in I will continue.

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Tracey in New Jersey.
I dear friend, we did have sex once but it was better left as it was a friendship.
While away from her boyfriend on an internship she was pursued by a guy at her part-time job at local sports pub. She was eye-candy bar hostess with her almond shaped green eyes, sporty yet volumptuos figure.
Said guy hits on her for first two months when she is there for her three month internship. He was not her type she told me. Besides, she did have a boyfriend waiting for her return.
His final act to get Tracey to date him he tells her it is her lost proclaiming that he possessed the biggest dick she had or ever will experience.
No, she didn't go home with him that night. He left as making statement.

She did go home with him next time she saw him and found out he was telling her the truth.
She told me (trying to determine if she should "confess" fling with her boyfriend) that the sex was not all that great. She stated that he was too big for her, way too big, and that he hurt her insides when he fucked her. She did acknowledge that it had been interesting experience.

My advice was that since just once and not a night of passion her boyfriend (later became her husband) could match as far as sexual enjoyment goes it was best to leave it in the past.

She liked my feedback but hesitated. Being a "safe" friend at that point she let me know it was not just the once. I admit pressing for details at that point finding her being seduced by size erotic.

She was literally at his request for her last month there fucking him whenever he said he wanted her.

She admitted that she got him to go easier on her and that in certain position she liked the filling and it didn't hurt nor feel uncomfortable.

With this complete admission to me my advice changed. I went from saying it is probably best left in the past to NEVER mention it to her boyfriend EVER as in NEVER!