Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
No, it doesn't in the end.
There are 2 things here.
1) the angle is different making it look shorter in the more recent pic.
2) when I retain manually (ie manually pushing the glans inside the growing foreskin), the glans automatically moves upwards towards the public area, and makes the penis looks shorter.
But once the restoration process is complete, there is enough foreskin for the glans to drop nicely and still be fully covered, which is the stage I have reached now

Same here. I stopped restoring when I reached this stage and i'm not as long covered as I am if I pulled the skin back. You cn see this in my gallery. The ones where I'm hanging the longest are the ones where I'm not covered.
Wish I had more foreskin but I got burned out after 5 years of restoring. I like that the coverage has made me more sensitive and it is uncomfortable if I walk around with the shin back now.

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Same here. I stopped restoring when I reached this stage and i'm not as long covered as I am if I pulled the skin back. You cn see this in my gallery. The ones where I'm hanging the longest are the ones where I'm not covered.
Wish I had more foreskin but I got burned out after 5 years of restoring. I like that the coverage has made me more sensitive and it is uncomfortable if I walk around with the shin back now.

Yes I can't stand my clothes rubbing my head now. Five years of restoring is a long tome for any man. It was enough for me and sounds like we achieved the same amount of coverage

coxslover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank you! You guys that support me, help me ALOT.
Nice DS, I’m very impressed with your results, something I’ve thought about over the years but didn’t really know where or how to start. Is this something you have to keep working on for life to maintain or could you stop now and you’ll stay where you are? Sorry for my ignorance on this but I don’t know how this works.

Nice DS, I’m very impressed with your results, something I’ve thought about over the years but didn’t really know where or how to start. Is this something you have to keep working on for life to maintain or could you stop now and you’ll stay where you are? Sorry for my ignorance on this but I don’t know how this works.
No maintenance is necessary!! - it just takes some time to get it back :) welcome to the club if you start, you are in for a journey! And thank you! :)

You should really consider it. Any little gain you make is forever. Once the skin grows, it doesn't disappear.

Reactions: hbk000

Floodwater

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice job DS et Nolievr. I have really focused lately on using the DTR or TLC as much as possible with tension. Let's see where this gets me in 4 months. I have been restoring on and off for 3 years. I have new skin but no roll over.

Nice job DS et Nolievr. I have really focused lately on using the DTR or TLC as much as possible with tension. Let's see where this gets me in 4 months. I have been restoring on and off for 3 years. I have new skin but no roll over.
Thanks man! Dedication and consistency, you’ll get there. :)

S

SirConcis

I went the other way, from very long foreskin to foreskin covering 3/4 to then foreksin covering from haldf to 2/3 and eventually full circ.

During the first stage, I spent about 10 years pretenting I was still uncut, but deep down, know I wasn't really uncut anymore. Once I accepted I was no longer uncut, ( one guy seeing me erect and telling me I was circumcised like him, jas teh circumcision line etc was a seminql moment where I realised I couldn't pretend to be uncut anymore). After that. I considered myself semi-cut, not wanting to be considered "cut" since I still had coverage. This evolved and eventually the desire for bare head won over.

For those restoring, how does your circumcision status change and what milestones or events happened to cause you to change how you consider your circumcision status ?

If you get to a point when erect, you still have wrinkles on shaft, does that cause you to declare youself as uncut? (I was smooth on shaft when erect when guy told me I was cut). Or does the presence of a circumcision line prevent you from honestly considering yourself as uncut ?

(in the same way that I wasn't honest with myself when I pretended to be uncut while sporting a circ line but with plenty of foreskin left).

Reactions: 8752511