Real stories of foreskin restoration?

In my case, I started considering myself as 'un-cut' (in the sense as no longer cut, and not 'uncut' in the sense as who has never been cut) when I started having permanent and spontaneous coverage when flaccid.
The erect coverage doesn't count for me to define cut/uncut status as many uncut guys don't have erect coverage at all.
My aim is however to get to that point withfull erect coverage with overhang. I love this aspect.

I went the other way, from very long foreskin to foreskin covering 3/4 to then foreksin covering from haldf to 2/3 and eventually full circ.

During the first stage, I spent about 10 years pretenting I was still uncut, but deep down, know I wasn't really uncut anymore. Once I accepted I was no longer uncut, ( one guy seeing me erect and telling me I was circumcised like him, jas teh circumcision line etc was a seminql moment where I realised I couldn't pretend to be uncut anymore). After that. I considered myself semi-cut, not wanting to be considered "cut" since I still had coverage. This evolved and eventually the desire for bare head won over.

For those restoring, how does your circumcision status change and what milestones or events happened to cause you to change how you consider your circumcision status ?

If you get to a point when erect, you still have wrinkles on shaft, does that cause you to declare youself as uncut? (I was smooth on shaft when erect when guy told me I was cut). Or does the presence of a circumcision line prevent you from honestly considering yourself as uncut ?

(in the same way that I wasn't honest with myself when I pretended to be uncut while sporting a circ line but with plenty of foreskin left).
I think having coverage, a defined ring of skin while erect, and skin that moves forward of your head while erect helps, but it’s difficult for me to say I’m “uncut” even though I operate like it. It’s a strict definition, I don’t particularly like, others aren’t so strict. If i operate like I’m uncut, I’m uncut, if I identify as cut, a different dynamic would be assumed. Where do you go. Lol uncut for me is a definition of operation not a definition of procedure or lack thereof. I might call myself uncut, I would never refer to myself as intact.

After saying all that, I wouldn’t call someone who is intact with a non existent foreskin, cut.

It’s a definition I think I will always struggle with, tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy

Wanted to add to my previous post, that eventually even semi cut is inadequate as we depart from what even semi cut would look and behave like.

And quite frankly, my intacthood was stolen from me and I’ll be damned if I can’t take that back and call myself uncut if I worked for it.

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Restored here. Most people who comment on my gallery or cock pictures call me uncut. That is the ultimate compliment. Even my urologist asked me if I had considered circumcision. I told him that I was circumcised at birth and that it was loose skin. The look on his face was priceless.
It takes determination to restore and isn't for the faint of heart or the undisciplined

Restored here. Most people who comment on my gallery or cock pictures call me uncut. That is the ultimate compliment. Even my urologist asked me if I had considered circumcision. I told him that I was circumcised at birth and that it was loose skin. The look on his face was priceless.
It takes determination to restore and isn't for the faint of heart or the undisciplined
If my urologist asked me that, they would probably kick me out of the office for going on a rant. LOL - damn ignorant.

I’d probably ask him if he considered removing his eye lids. Sleep and moist eyes are for the weak.

I think having coverage, a defined ring of skin while erect, and skin that moves forward of your head while erect helps, but it’s difficult for me to say I’m “uncut” even though I operate like it. It’s a strict definition, I don’t particularly like, others aren’t so strict. If i operate like I’m uncut, I’m uncut, if I identify as cut, a different dynamic would be assumed. Where do you go. Lol uncut for me is a definition of operation not a definition of procedure or lack thereof. I might call myself uncut, I would never refer to myself as intact.

After saying all that, I wouldn’t call someone who is intact with a non existent foreskin, cut.

It’s a definition I think I will always struggle with, tbh.
I also can't call myself 'intact', but I pretty much like 'un-cut'

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

I also can't call myself 'intact', but I pretty much like 'un-cut'
Considering the term is bullshit anyways. I think we can repurpose it to mean Reversal of cut or “uncut.” In my opinion the term uncut shouldn’t even exist and is an insult to anyone who is intact. It’s a shame we all use it because of how common the term is.

Considering the term is bullshit anyways. I think we can repurpose it to mean Reversal of cut or “uncut.” In my opinion the term uncut shouldn’t even exist and is an insult to anyone who is intact. It’s a shame we all use it because of how common the term is.
Yes. We should then use 3 terms:
- intact, for the lucky ones
- cut, for the unfortunate ones (or those who did it on purpose at an adult age)
- un-cut, for restored ones like us

Yes. We should then use 3 terms:
- intact, for the lucky ones
- cut, for the unfortunate ones (or those who did it on purpose at an adult age)
- un-cut, for restored ones like us
* unfortunate to those who realize or didn’t like the choice they had, I would say. If you like being cut, more power to you! I don’t want to down anyone, but I think most are mislead into being happy over it, or they are trying to salvage their well-being.

What drives me crazy are people who are totally for telling people to get cut because of how awesome it is. A good bit of the time, they had a legitimate reason to be cut, maybe a completely un retractable foreskin, etc. well, yeah, it might obviously be better for you to get cut, but a person who has a fully retractable and problem free foreskin... I don’t see any benefit.

And even then I would argue that they MAY have had a non surgical option or a less destructive operation than circumcision.

Fascinating to see everyone's results! I'm circumcised since birth, but I've noticed that my flaccid skin has grown a bit since starting PE.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

Fascinating to see everyone's results! I'm circumcised since birth, but I've noticed that my flaccid skin has grown a bit since starting PE.
That’s a common occurrence! Many people who do PE mention an increase in skin like this :) I even thought about doing that for this particular reason but didn’t want introduce complication and possible negative result through my own idiocy. LOL

Reactions: Aguilaris

That’s a common occurrence! Many people who do PE mention an increase in skin like this :) I even thought about doing that for this particular reason but didn’t want introduce complication and possible negative result through my own idiocy. LOL

idk much about foreskin restoration but I've gone dong growth down! :laughing:

S

SirConcis

In my case, I started considering myself as 'un-cut' (in the sense as no longer cut, and not 'uncut' in the sense as who has never been cut) when I started having permanent and spontaneous coverage when flaccid.

How much coverage would this be? skin over the rim? covering 1/4, half ? 3/4 ? closing at meatus ? And is that when you jhave ust dropped underwear, or have been naked standing for a while? (as semi cut, I always had more covereage while in underwear than when naked).

I once read a a guy's restoration story with a big milestone when he was able, when flaccid, standing up naked, retract his foreskin and then push it forward and it would stay.

In terms of masturation, does one start to try to move skin up/down when you start restoring and measure any progress on when skin start to touch rim, starts to go over rim on upstroke? or does one continue with "circumcised" masturbation until rubbing shaft/head starts to move the shaft skin with hand anyways?

I would say circumcised masturbation stops when flaccid coverage is achieved and initiates dekeratinization and head sensitivity returns.

That’s true, a big milestone is when the skin doesn’t retract when standing and doing daily activities.