Real stories of foreskin restoration?

NYGeoff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I did non-surgical restoration about 18-20 years ago. My cock looks and behaves like I was never circumcised and I can't recall any sex partner thinking I'm cut. I'd love more coverage but I'm happy with my results and appearance.
When swapping pics on apps I often get the "What's your background?" or "Where are you from?" questions since an uncircumcised white American man of my age seems like an impossibility to many guys.
I consider myself uncut now and only explain the restoration if it comes up in conversation. So to speak. ;-)

I did non-surgical restoration about 18-20 years ago. My cock looks and behaves like I was never circumcised and I can't recall any sex partner thinking I'm cut. I'd love more coverage but I'm happy with my results and appearance.
When swapping pics on apps I often get the "What's your background?" or "Where are you from?" questions since an uncircumcised white American man of my age seems like an impossibility to many guys.
I consider myself uncut now and only explain the restoration if it comes up in conversation. So to speak. ;-)
This is great to hear! Good job! :)

Reactions: masonjames

DavidT.

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would like to restore too. What methods did you use? One concern I have with restoration is that the tip of the new "foreskin" won't close or be snug around the glans. Have you found that to be true?

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

NYGeoff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would like to restore too. What methods did you use? One concern I have with restoration is that the tip of the new "foreskin" won't close or be snug around the glans. Have you found that to be true?

I used the weights method back in my 20s. It honestly didn't take long to achieve some noticeable results, but I didn't have a "severe" circumcision to begin with. It's true that my foreskin isn't as snug around the head as a truly uncut guy. My skin always pulls back when I'm hard. There is a minor surgery that my doctor recommended can help correct that but I'm pretty happy with my results so I declined any further cutting.

I used the weights method back in my 20s. It honestly didn't take long to achieve some noticeable results, but I didn't have a "severe" circumcision to begin with. It's true that my foreskin isn't as snug around the head as a truly uncut guy. My skin always pulls back when I'm hard. There is a minor surgery that my doctor recommended can help correct that but I'm pretty happy with my results so I declined any further cutting.
I think you may be talking about a “v-plasty” there is an example of it on www.foreskinrestore.com

I don’t blame you. I’m turned off from doctors completely because of this shit.

I used o-rings for a while and rhey really helped a lot in getting the tip of tbe foreskin to close nicely
Second this. I know of one restorer who started with o rings when he didn’t have enough coverage, and amazingly went back to o rings at the end of his restoration to
“train” a new band.

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When limp, it will close. It just easily retracts when hard. The easy retraction depends on how far you take the restoration.

View attachment 4736781
Great job! I'm nowhere near to this outlook :( My head gets covered when I am sitting or when I am wearing compression tights.

Great job! I'm nowhere near to this outlook :( My head gets covered when I am sitting or when I am wearing compression tights.
I remember that stage! You’ll get there if you keep it up. :)

Thanks man. :)

Reactions: iluvmen

How long did it take for you to reach this great look?
Since when are you uncircumcised again? :D
I took a 10 year break after I achieved limp coverage. Should have kept going. If I add the time together, I would say almost but not 3 years. I started with tape and o rings when I didn’t have enough skin to grab weight :)

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I took a 10 year break after I achieved limp coverage. Should have kept going. If I add the time together, I would say almost but not 3 years. I started with tape and o rings when I didn’t have enough skin to grab weight :)
I'm using a TLC tugger from time to time since 2012. It's been 7 years! But since I am not always on it, the progress is slow. I do it for a few weeks and then give a break of 5-6 months. Did you ever use stretching methods?

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

I'm using a TLC tugger from time to time since 2012. It's been 7 years! But since I am not always on it, the progress is slow. I do it for a few weeks and then give a break of 5-6 months. Did you ever use stretching methods?
Nothing like the straps. I did use the push bar on the DTR for a little but I get better results with weight.

Reactions: iluvmen